Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

web What do you think of PewDiePie?

GamerLuna7

He has over 2mill subscribers. It isn't that hard to find fans of him.

Personally, I'm not a fan. I generally prefer a bit more intelligence with commentators, but that's just me.

• Brohoof 15

Hey everypony. I just wanted to know if there are any PewDiePie fans in here. Myself im a huge fan of him. If you dont know who he is then check his channel in youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/PewDiePie?feature=chclk. Also i wanted to know what are your opinions of him. If you like him then tell why and if you dont then tell why.

I'd heard of him, but never watched any of his videos until you linked that one.  He seems like just another person with a YT channel.  I don't see the appeal, really.

• Brohoof 1

I just find him too obnoxious. He screams and yells and all that other crap, says stupid things. I am also not a fan of Yogscast, they aren't gamers, they are entertainers. I actually stopped watching a lot of youtube because i became bored of the same old crap.

• Brohoof 12

Not a fan. I don't think it's really smart to put up videos of acting idiotic. The fans may look up to him and love him, but i don't think he'd get a good name in society...

You can say the only source for his living is making videos on youtube, so that would mean making fun out of yourself...

• Brohoof 4

I like him.Over time you really feel like you get to know him better, a bit odd when it comes to You Tube celebrities. I like him either way. Brofist/Brohoof!

Good to see a bro. *BROFIST/BROHOOF* I never know in the end of his vids should i brofist him or brohoof. Also i hope he soon comes back from his break.

• Brohoof 4

Personally, I find moronic screaming and rape jokes very unfunny. He only makes the videos for the money, he doesnt think about that he's saying the exact same thing, and his videos are shoddy

attachicon.gifUntitled.png

Of course he makes vids for money that is his job. Wouldnt you do your job for money,you would do it for free? I hate when people say oh he makes only for money,that is his bucking job.

• Brohoof 9

I love PewDiePie! Next to Chaotic Monki and JackTherbert he is my favourite youtuber.

I find him very funny, although he is a bit childish, yet he always brings a smile to my face.

BROFIST/HOOF!!!!

img_44415_funny-moment-of-pewdiepie.jpg

Oops I left out Kuledud3, He's hilarious! you should check him out.

pewdiepie-3_o_726423.png

Edited by Scourge012
  • Brohoof 3

Of course he makes vids for money that is his job. Wouldnt you do your job for money,you would do it for free? I hate when people say oh he makes only for money,that is his bucking job.

true, but I dont run around my workplace screaming moronically, overusing jokes, and making fun about rape. plus he feels the need to advertise his channel on every irrelevant video

• Brohoof 5

Pleasediepie

Stupid commentator that resorts to stupid profanity, shouting RAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE RAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPEEEE-horrible person, stupid dialogue, unfunny shit for brains kinda guy, awful videos.

0/10 If I wanted to laugh I'd watch something that actually has humour, not someone screaming playing a game like an idiot, if I wanted to see game play for a game prior to getting it, I'd watch someone who actually PLAYS THE DAMN GAME LIKE A CIVIL HUMAN BEING. 

This goes for the other stupid people like Tobuscus with his hellish channel TobyGames of which takes him fucking 10 hours to do one simple task with his awful voice and jokes of which result in my brain cells committing suicide. 

tl;dr fuck shitty Let's Players

Edited by Nixter
  • Brohoof 7

I love PewDiePie! Next to Chaotic Monki and JackTherbert he is my favourite youtuber.

I find him very funny, although he is a bit childish, yet he always brings a smile to my face.

BROFIST/HOOF!!!!

img_44415_funny-moment-of-pewdiepie.jpg

Oops I left out Kuledud3, He's hilarious! you should check him out.

pewdiepie-3_o_726423.png

Good to see another bro. *BROFIST/BROHOOF*

true, but I dont run around my workplace screaming moronically, overusing jokes, and making fun about rape. plus he feels the need to advertise his channel on every irrelevant video

He isnt screaming moronically and the jokes are pretty funny ,like him shouting BARRELS.

Pleasediepie

Stupid commentator that resorts to stupid profanity, shouting RAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPEEEEEEE RAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPEEEE-horrible person, stupid dialogue, unfunny shit for brains kinda guy, awful videos.

0/10 If I wanted to laugh I'd watch something that actually has humour, not someone screaming playing a game like an idiot, if I wanted to see game play for a game prior to getting it, I'd watch someone who actually PLAYS THE DAMN GAME LIKE A CIVIL HUMAN BEING. 

This goes for the other stupid people like Tobuscus with his hellish channel TobyGames of which takes him fucking 10 hours to do one simple task with is awful voice and jokes of which result in my brain cells committing suicide. 

Pleasediepie ,my soul died :(

• Brohoof 2

Yeah. Pewdiepie is alright.

I kind of like him because he basically plays his games with some energy  he kind of like that friend who loves horror games but is addicted to red bull drinks and you basically sit next to him to watch the sucker shock his mind out from fear and dig himself into corners with his weird sexual puns to try and defuse the creepy atmosphere or prepare himself for the next jump scare.

Apart from that its nice to see him goof about. Its the same reason I like Ashens, he basically just review stuff on his couch and talks in a very bored but condescending voice but its a spark of normality in a world of apathy and stress. 

Yes, he acts stupid.

Its youtube, about 55%(probably more) of the internet is people acting stupid, being racist, being stupidly racist or being randumb and ponies. If I wanted to listen to something with intellect-which I do from time to time-I would put it on the standford university lectures on physics and psychologically or some political rant about social changes and human behavior..If something is entertaining it is still enjoyable whither or not it is simple or complex in nature.

I frankly don't care about his motivations but I wish he would finish silent hill 2. 

• Brohoof 2

Yeah. Pewdiepie is alright.

I kind of like him because he basically plays his games with some energy  he kind of like that friend who loves horror games but is addicted to red bull drinks and you basically sit next to him to watch the sucker shock his mind out from fear and dig himself into corners with his weird sexual puns to try and defuse the creepy atmosphere or prepare himself for the next jump scare.

Apart from that its nice to see him goof about. Its the same reason I like Ashens, he basically just review stuff on his couch and talks in a very bored but condescending voice but its a spark of normality in a world of apathy and stress. 

Yes, he acts stupid.

Its youtube, about 55%(probably more) of the internet is people acting stupid, being racist, being stupidly racist or being randumb and ponies. If I wanted to listen to something with intellect-which I do from time to time-I would put it on the standford university lectures on physics and psychologically or some political rant about social changes and human behavior..If something is entertaining it is still enjoyable whither or not it is simple or complex in nature.

I frankly don't care about his motivations but I wish he would finish silent hill 2. 

OMG somepony that knows about ASHENS. What has the world come into. Yes i do wish that he would finish silent hill 2 that game is a classic.

• Brohoof 3

Pleasediepie ,my soul died :(

Your soul died when you started watching that excuse for an entertainer, also, in what way is shouting, "BARRELS!" Funny? I can shout , "BARRELS!" And I don't ask everyone in the world to watch it so it'd get me money, yeah, I know it's his job of which I would respect if he DID A BETTER JOB OF WHAT HE DOES.

• Brohoof 1

Pleasediepie

This goes for the other stupid people like Tobuscus with his hellish channel TobyGames of which takes him fucking 10 hours to do one simple task with is awful voice and jokes of which result in my brain cells committing suicide. 

That's a little harsh, don't you think?

His personality may be a bit... Strange (I don't know how else to put it.)

But many do people enjoy him.

But with saying that, watch whatever you want, I just don't understand why people must spam caps when they could have just said, "I don't really find him funny." or "It's just not my thing".

21445007.jpg

Edited by Scourge012
  • Brohoof 3

Your soul died when you started watching that excuse for an entertainer, also, in what way is shouting, "BARRELS!" Funny? I can shout , "BARRELS!" And I don't ask everyone in the world to watch it so it'd get me money, yeah, I know it's his job of which I would respect if he DID A BETTER JOB OF WHAT HE DOES.

But you dont have an swedish accent. He does a good job and it is funny. He has almost 4million people who like him,dosent that say anything to you.

• Brohoof 2

But with saying that, watch whatever you want, I just don't understand why people must spam caps when they could have just said, "I don't real find him funny." or "It's just not my thing.

21445007.jpg

I'm not spamming, bud, I put emphasis on words that needed to be emphasized, and I think everyone should watch what they please but everyone has the right to express, too, and that's exactly what I'm doing, sure, watch PewDiePie, I'm not here to make you NOT watch him, but I'm expressing my thoughts towards him. (I.E. I hate his guts and I would love if he got hit by a bus on fire launching him off a cliff and landing in spike of which are extremely sharp) 

But you dont have an swedish accent. He does a good job and it is funny. He has almost 4million people who like him,dosent that say anything to you.

With all due respect, the average IQ of his audience is that of an 11 year old with a mental disability. This doesn't apply to everyone, but the majority of his audience can't even decipher 'your' from 'you're'. 

I'm not spamming, bud, I put emphasis on words that needed to be emphasized, and I think everyone should watch what they please but everyone has the right to express, too, and that's exactly what I'm doing, sure, watch PewDiePie, I'm not here to make you NOT watch him, but I'm expressing my thoughts towards him. (I.E. I hate his guts and I would love if he got hit by a bus on fire launching him off a cliff and landing in spike of which are extremely sharp) 

With all due respect, the average IQ of his audience is that of an 11 year old with a mental disability. This doesn't apply to everyone, but the majority of his audience can't even decipher 'your' from 'you're'. 

Alright.

I understand your point of views and stuff.

We can all watch whatever we want. (we are Bronies)

Also That last part made me laugh a little.laughing_meme_guy_by_vixenwolfie-d485kw0

• Brohoof 1

But with saying that, watch whatever you want, I just don't understand why people must spam caps when they could have just said, "I don't really find him funny." or "It's just not my thing".

img-1026726-1-21445007.jpg

Not harsh at all.

Well, maybe a little, I'd give him 1/10, since I don't give 0's :P

And I tolerate him in that I don't go to all his videos and post about how they suck.

Don't ask me to love him for using the same unfunny jokes in practically every video, obvious overreactions to horror games, and annoying songs full of uncreative sex jokes.

Edited by Evilshy
  • Brohoof 4

I love Pewdie's commentary. Sure he has times where he is very....well not think before he says, BUT that's what I always figured commentators should be like. If I want a game review, I will watch some monotone speaker complain while playing. If I want a Let's Play, I'd rather it be fun, and full of enthusiasm rather than monotone. Yeah sure i've thought i've gone deaf at times while listening to him play games, but i've laughed at his play style in games more times than his yelling and screaming has made me go deaf.

• Brohoof 2

Eh, i don't really like him, but i don't dislike him either. If other like him that's fine, i'm not just a big fan of the times he starts speaking in other voices and shouting ''BARRELS'' and stuff, but i understand if there are people who do find it funny. I just enjoy it more when the people i'm watching are trying to be more serious instead of being purposely silly most of the time ;D

• Brohoof 1