Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Flates vector of spike.

FLARE

everytime I look at this I see more and more error's in it....I'm just too lazy to fix them all.

so enjoy, this is my 1st serious vector, and my 3rd nonserious vector.

I will not point out all the errors, try to find them all!

Posted Image

I can easily remove the background if people want me to, because hurr durr its a vector.

version with out background is here http://flare3.deviantart.com/#/d4n22ca

Edited by Flare
  • Brohoof 5

What Robojot said. It could be better but you will improve with practice. ;) My problem is I'm a perfectionist and I'm too lazy to do vectors lately with all the time it takes me to get the lines just right.

(edited)

his cheek is jutting out a bit

and you might want to fix your name flate

read the tags, its an ongoing joke between me an Xfizzle, I wonder how long till he notices (Please don't tell him :) )

edit: in response to the check, rarities hair was covering that so I couldn't see.

Posted Image

original image before I trace vectored it or what ever its called :3

Edited by Flare
  • Brohoof 1

not bad to be your first vector ^^ just keep on practicing :P

What Robojot said. It could be better but you will improve with practice. ;) My problem is I'm a perfectionist and I'm too lazy to do vectors lately with all the time it takes me to get the lines just right.

Not bad, not bad at all.

WOW FLARE!!!!

I didn't think you were that good!

I loved your drawing of Gummy too! (don't know if that's on the forums yet...)

Keep up the good work!

thanks everyone! I will keep on practising and get better, that gummy one, was a nonserious vector joke thing I made in ~30 including colouring time. its in the gallery but I won't make a thread for it.

Flaaaate. I also approve. Of thread title.

That's really amazing for a first vector. It's better than anything I could do, that's for sure. You've got skill! Refine it more and you could be up there with some of the real nice vectorers. Your strong points appear to be the eyes. You appear to be missing the fang and the nose line thing, which I'm sure you're aware of. Your lines are also a bit jittery, but otherwise quite smooth. Some of the colour comes out on the chest. And the lines are too thick on the ear scale thingies.

Good job though. Fantastic job.

• Brohoof 1

I like it a lot. One thing I notice-- actually 2 things:

1. He is missing a tooth

2. No holes for his nose.

Edited by Dreamland200

Flaaaate. I also approve. Of thread title.

That's really amazing for a first vector. It's better than anything I could do, that's for sure. You've got skill! Refine it more and you could be up there with some of the real nice vectorers. Your strong points appear to be the eyes. You appear to be missing the fang and the nose line thing, which I'm sure you're aware of. Your lines are also a bit jittery, but otherwise quite smooth. Some of the colour comes out on the chest. And the lines are too thick on the ear scale thingies.

Good job though. Fantastic job.

Thank you for the in-depth feedback and kind words.

I like it a lot. One thing I notice-- actually 2 things:

1. He is missing a tooth

2. No holes for his nose.

eeyup! be sure to post some more if you find any more (there are 3 or more easy mistakes to spot left)