Nightfall in socks

Motion Spark

Yep....thats the father of my foal in this Rp we're in....in all his socked glory. Sory about the wing Nightfall.....I spared no expense getting you the best replacement possible.....<.<

Edited by Obsidian_Winter
  • Brohoof 2

Damn, that's pretty awesome, was the red socks preference? because green socks are the best socks :v

Oh man, I really envy your art skills, Sparky, keep the good work up ^.^

• Brohoof 2

Damn, that's pretty awesome, was the red socks preference? because green socks are the best socks :v

Oh man, I really envy your art skills, Sparky, keep the good work up ^.^

Hmmmm...I don't know, I thought red would look good on his dark blue fur, it wasn't a preference XD ...but it could be that green also may look good on him too x)

• Brohoof 1

mlfw958_medium.jpg

If I may make a suggestion: The socks seem a little bit plain. I agree that the red socks compliment the coat, but it feels like it's missing something. Perhaps add some kind of black pattern to the socks (Like stripes) to compliment the mane and tail?

• Brohoof 4

img-1034583-1-mlfw958_medium.jpg

If I may make a suggestion: The socks seem a little bit plain. I agree that the red socks compliment the coat, but it feels like it's missing something. Perhaps add some kind of black pattern to the socks (Like stripes) to compliment the mane and tail?

I know, I planed on making more details, but I was taking me so long to finish that I just got bored and left the socks like that, somethimes I can be very lazy :o

I must say I find those socks in my grand expert sock experience, me of course  being the leading expert in Pony and stallion socks fashion, quite off putting, my word....be law.

This looks awesome, but I dunno. This is going to sound weird beyond hell, but to me something seems off about the shine on its butt.

I can't name why, either. This is probably the first time I have ever looked at the ass of an ass in such great detail.

Edited by Lord Bababa
  • Brohoof 1

more stallions in socks!  :D

I owe this to my friend @Nightfall a long time ago and I couldn't work on it until now! these wings were very hard to make! phew!

I wanted to make more details on the socks but I became tired XD Enjoy! :)

img-1034518-1-nightfall_in_socks_by_kyle

And you didn't PM me saying this was up? :(

Just kidding, you didn't have to. :lol:

Whoa... Nightfall is looking good... :blink: You know me, Motion, I'm straight, and even I think Nightfall looks good. :blink: Says your talent is so good. ;)

• Brohoof 2

That's super duper awesome. My one suggestion would be making the edges of the socks a different color, Maybe a darker shade of red. Apart from that, I think it all looks awesome. I really like his eyes  ^_^

I think I did that but I traced the highlights so many times that I just ended up covering the lines

This looks awesome, but I dunno. This is going to sound weird beyond hell, but to me something seems off about the shine on its butt.

I can't name why, either. This is probably the first time I have ever looked at the ass of an ass in such great detail.

I think you just like his butt XD

Wow! This is epic, my friend. The socks are awesome...and so comfy looking. :P Just out of curiosity, what drawing program do you use?

easy paint tool SAI :)

And you didn't PM me saying this was up? :(

Just kidding, you didn't have to. :lol:

Whoa... Nightfall is looking good... :blink: You know me, Motion, I'm straight, and even I think Nightfall looks good. :blink: Says your talent is so good. ;)

but why would I send you a PM if I quoted you? :( you would get the notification anyways.

whoah! HAHA what a surprise...I guess I have that effect on people with my art :P

• Brohoof 2

I think I did that but I traced the highlights so many times that I just

but why would I send you a PM if I quoted you? :( you would get the notification anyways.

whoah! HAHA what a surprise...I guess I have that effect on people with my art :P

I didn't get one... Weird... Whatever. I saw it. :lol:

Just like I apparently, as you said something like this, have that effect with compliments. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

I owe this to my friend @Nightfall a long time ago and I couldn't work on it until now! these wings were very hard to make! phew!

My GOD that is beautiful <3!!!!  :o  :wub:

Motion Spark is so awesome/kind :3!

But yes this drawing/artwork is just beautiful! I loved all the detail that goes into your work M.S. ;)! Amazing work here

• Brohoof 2

My GOD that is beautiful <3!!!!  :o  :wub:

Motion Spark is so awesome/kind :3!

But yes this drawing/artwork is just beautiful! I loved all the detail that goes into your work M.S. ;)! Amazing work here

owww!! you are so sweet Gone ;)

I'm really glad that you liked it, and the artwork that I made for you was the beginning, now I am faster when it comes to make these kind of paintings :D

• Brohoof 1

owww!! you are so sweet Gone ;)

I'm really glad that you liked it, and the artwork that I made for you was the beginning, now I am faster when it comes to make these kind of paintings :D

Idk if you have a deviantart or not?! But it would be really really awesome if you submitted all your artwork and such on there or something like that!

• Brohoof 1

Idk if you have a deviantart or not?! But it would be really really awesome if you submitted all your artwork and such on there or something like that!

you silly head! why you don't watch my profile, of course I have a deviantART (for 3 long years long)...I've been submitting my drawings in there :D

here's the link: http://kyle23emma.deviantart.com

• Brohoof 1

This is really awesome, I love all the detail you put into the mane! Yet another great work of art by Motion Spark.

Ps- Moar ice cream tail xD

• Brohoof 2

wow really cool so cool just dont this tobecome mufin wooooooooooooooooooooo yeh sorry about this just what to become mufin rank

LOL?

This is really awesome, I love all the detail you put into the mane! Yet another great work of art by Motion Spark.

Ps- Moar ice cream tail xD

well thanks for commenting, it's very flattering x)

but his tail is not "ice creamy" like Motion's, it's very wavy that's it, does it looks like ice cream?

Edited by Motion Spark
  • Brohoof 2

LOL?

well thanks for commenting, it's very flattering x)

but his tail is not "ice creamy" like Motion's, it's very wavy that's it, does it looks like ice cream?

I know Nightfall's OC, I know it's very wavy. Yes, it looks like ice cream, kind of. Not as much as your OC's, though.

You know I'm just making fun, right? In truth, it's just your style. I think.

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid
  • Brohoof 2