Nightfall in socks

Motion Spark

Yep....thats the father of my foal in this Rp we're in....in all his socked glory. Sory about the wing Nightfall.....I spared no expense getting you the best replacement possible.....<.<

Y'know, seeing you everywhere makes me wish i had somepony to seriously ship with, i consider you lucky. As for the art, very nice! 

Cyril Coltefeller, the Head of Magical and Technological Development.

Fierasil de Rosa Canter, the optimistic flyer.

Ahh, that's better. I now have my wings tied with a rope. :) Anyways, that is a nice drawing and all. Nightfall would probably be surprised. :lol:

*slice*

I appear to have sliced the rope with my wings...

• Brohoof 2

How do you do this....I am lost. My jaw dropped when I saw this shizz. I just love it so much.

This artwork right here brightened my day.

wow...I just don't know what to say :blush: I'm very flattered, thank you for commenting. And I know you would probably say "what!?!are you crazy?" but I am not a skilled painter, and every painting I've made so far are the results of "experiments", so I can't give you a perfect example of what technique I use :/

Ahh, that's better. I now have my wings tied with a rope. :) Anyways, that is a nice drawing and all. Nightfall would probably be surprised. :lol:

*slice*

I appear to have sliced the rope with my wings...

wow! humongous wing boner XD

• Brohoof 1

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!