This is just sad....

Yes-Man

I found this somewhere on a forum I shall not mention...here:

Stop the Bronies Rulesheet (Updated 12/29/12

To Join:

1. You must not be a brony, be in a brony group (unless attacking it), or own any brony-related items.
2. You must have more than 10 profile views to qualify you aren't a spy.
3. You must not have been kicked out of the group before.
4. You must not have an obvious username, such as ihatemlp55 or noponies1000.

Violation of any of these rules will deny access to the group.

Wall Rules:

1. No spamming.
2. No swearing about ponies. This is against {UNAMED FORUM} rules.
3. If you see spam, want to improve the group, or found a spy, don't say so on the wall. Instead, PM me or a moderator so we can read them more easily. We'd love to hear your ideas.
4. You must hate bronies at all times. That means nothing positive about ponies, such as saying pegasi are better than unicorns for example.

Violation of any of these rules excluding rule 3 will get you banned the group.

Moderator Rules:

1. Never exile innocent members.
2. Do not let bronies or spies into the group.
3. If you want to post a shout, don't override the current one if it's an important announcement.
4. Do not delete wall posts if they don't violate the rules.
5. Do not make random people moderators or brony killers. They could be spies or bronies and will severely sabotage or even destroy the group.

Violation of any of these rules will get you demoted (loss of moderation powers), or worse, banned from the group, depending on the severity.

Thank you for reading this rule list. Go have fun.

-johny52, founder of Stop the Bronies

I honestly don't even know what would bring someone to make something like this....is it....I just don't even know.....All I know this is sickening and sad at the same time.

Edited by Yes_Man234
  • Brohoof 9

This is against Roblox rules.

Ok, I think that pretty much ruins all credibility of whatever it is they posted. Roblox is a sandbox game filled to the brim with really young trolls. I'd just ignore it and move on.

Ok, I think that pretty much ruins all credibility of whatever it is they posted. Roblox is a sandbox game filled to the brim with really young trolls. I'd just ignore it and move on.

Yeah, you're right.

There are some nice and mature people on the forums though.(Which is mainly where I hang out there,almost entirely on Off-Topic)

No need to get your collective panties on a twist, even in that forum, the guy who made this sheet is being regarded as both "butthurt" and "getting nowhere"

There is no special attack group or anything, just a bored man with too much access to a keyboard

• Brohoof 7

Still,I think it's just sad someone would dedicate something entirely to hating something/someone else.

I answered back to him personally in that forum,said something intillegent,and he seemed to disappear from the conversation.

• Brohoof 2

Some people just need to hate because it's easier than to actually admit they like something or they feel inadequate in some other way. That, and they are obviously really bored.

Also, those are some really boring rules. If they wanted to be seriously evil brony haters they could have been way more creative and fun there, but they're obviously no better at hating than they are at loving. Sucks to be them.

I'm sorry...but I laughed. This is a very poor attempt at trolling, and I doubt he got a group of more than three people at most. Such a ridiculous thing won't attract many followers, anti-bronies or not.

• Brohoof 4

Eh,they're probably just a buncha 12-year-olds vying for attention.The rules relating to "brony spies" make it seem like a very childish attempt at an anti-brony movement and makes us sound like the next Red Scare or something.I honestly wouldn't pay any mind to it and just let the kiddies have their fun.

• Brohoof 1

This isn't sad, it's just rediculous. They obviously have a lot of time on their hands and nothing better to use it on besides trying to organize a group who can collectively hate one of the most docile groups on the internet. Whats the protocal? Ctrl alt ignore.

• Brohoof 1

Still,I think it's just sad someone would dedicate something entirely to hating something/someone else.

Welcome to Internet pal. Watch your step here, things be rough on this side of the world

ReSGZ.jpg

It's not exactly new to see some randomnoob somewhere tries to get some attention like this. This won't be the last time we see this kind of behaviour, better get yourself ready for awful surprises.

I answered back to him personally in that forum,said something intillegent,and he seemed to disappear from the conversation.

Just turn around and do literally anything else you think off. They feed on attention.

Even if it is legit, I really doubt anyone's gonna take them seriously, let alone actually join. It's either just haters or trolls, or a combination of both.

Whoa..they have a title called "Brony Killer". Charming. It makes me wonder what exactly is the purpose of said group. I mean we gather here and enjoy the show, live the community, so on and such...what do they do? Just bitch and moan about us? Sounds......kinda boring...

• Brohoof 4

Just bitch and moan about us? Sounds......kinda boring...

LOL. That's more than enough.

Maybe this sounds crazy, but I think the one who made that thing is (Maybe) a brony in denial and want to show the world that (s)he's not a brony by making the thing. (S)he (Maybe) want to talk about ponies but is afraid to reveal his/her brony identity and talk about ponies in that kind of thread to satisfy him/herself. I know, it sounds ridiculous, just sharing my thought guys. I don't know why, but this is kinda funny somehow. :lol:

Edited by Sky Warden

I'm sorry, but... I'm going over there to laugh at them. Don't worry, I don't make an account or anything. I know all about feeding the parasprite. I just want to see 12 year-olds try and succeed at hating.

I'd join just for poos and laughs.

But yeah, the fact that this is occurring on the Roblox forum negates any of its credibility. It's probably a bunch of young kids who heard somewhere that it's cool to "troll" people (no offense to anyone from their forums, though).

My 9 year old brother likes Roblox, wonder if he's in it.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to have to honest and say that is actually terrible. You can laugh it off all you want and I won't let it anger me. But the part that I see is that I haven't seen mentioned so far is that young people are impressionable to negative things such as these. This really is hate propaganda people. Although yes, we can ignore it and continue on... But it's still teaching people to hate.. and in the end... it really is sad the world stoops that low on the scale of ignorance. Thus a pony darketh the earth...  If I caught my child learning hate from things like that I would teach her to understand that hate is nothing more then accepting such a thing without questioning first why it is there in the first place. Second, question if such things serve purpose in the fullfillment of love for all of those around you. If it doesn not, then it serves no one but yourself.

• Brohoof 2

Roblox? Seriously? Roblox? The biggest excuse of an MMO Sandbox game ever created? That game is chock full of idiot 11 year olds who think they are cool by using "noob" completely out of context and bitch nonstop and accuse people for hacking just because they got killed in a shit COD knockoff game?. It really doesn't surprise me that this is from Roblox. Take everything people say on Roblox with a grain of salt, because 9 out of 10 times, it's from an 11 year old kid who doesn't know any better. Knowing that this is from the Roblox community, I'm not bothered by it in the slightest bit.

Edited by La Li Lu Le Lo
  • Brohoof 1

This is sad? No, I find it absolutely hilarious and quote adorable :3 "Bring down the ponies!" "Heehee...you do that silly filly :3 Wanna be friends?" I just ignore this stuff or try to make friends of course. They say I'm a freak, I'll say I love you XD

• Brohoof 1