Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This is just sad....

Yes-Man

I just laughed :lol: Who in their right mind just decides to hate a group of fans? It's just like hating on another fandom. "Hey guys, look! That guy's username is harryPotter1990! We should go hate on him because he reads Harry Potter! And we don't! Which means they don't have the exact same preferences we do!" Yeah, that's the approximate thought process of a hater. :huh: I will never understand them. Why take the effort to hate if all you're doing is failing at trying to make others feel bad about themselves?

• Brohoof 2

Guys we should go make a stop the stop the bronies group and just hate on the haters so they can be hated while they hate, it would be quite fun :D and we could come up with bullcrap rules and regulations and stuff too!

No. For one, that would give the haters even more attention, which is what they want, as stated earlier. Two, ponies don't hate. It's not right. Three, they're all a bunch of small children who happened to come across a computer. If we did hate on them(which we wouldn't) they would cry to their parents who would call the police who would contact a SWAT team that would ninja break through the windows, tackle you to the ground, put you in prison for the rest of your life(did I mention the prison has no ponies?), and afterward the president passing a law that bronydom is banned forever.

Edited by Swick
  • Brohoof 2

That kinda annoy's me...I would love to sneak my way into their little group and KILL THEM ALL *AHEM* Show them the light of MLP...and figure out why they hate bronies...I mean, We're all awesome. I have yet to meet a brony who is super duper rude...I mean, I have met a couple bronies who are rather annoying but none that are huge jerks.

I couldn't help but laugh at the Tv section. about every 3rd topic is one sayiing "i'm a brony but I hate g4" or "Bronies are dum". I can tell there isn't many mature people on that forum.

• Brohoof 1

Thats the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. Its funny how they think they can stop the bronies.. What those dumb motherfckers dont know is that there are over 30+ million bronies in the world.. Compared to their pussy ass number of a few thousand.. They need to learn love and tolerate., and quit trying to end bronydom. Cause it aint gonna work even if they tried

*sigh*, just like you said man, this is just sad. But alas, nobody can really do anything, so might as well let the idiots be. It's like putting a bunch of chickens in a closed off area, they won't do anything, and they'll just poop and shout all day, and if they try to get out, the farmer will just put them back in or just kill them for their meat. Basically, I take these haters like chickens, harmless and stupid.

I couldn't help but laugh at the Tv section. about every 3rd topic is one sayiing "i'm a brony but I hate g4" or "Bronies are dum". I can tell there isn't many mature people on that forum.

Yes...you feel my pain of the horror that is TV/Movies/Books.

But Off-Topic is rather on the pre-maturish side,despite all the...strange...topic names....

I'm the also the one that they call, "StarWarsBrony43"

Edited by Yes_Man234

For all you guys wanting to stop the Stop the Bronies club, trying to change the minds of a bunch of idiot, narrow minded, 11 year olds that think about COD and nothing else is like beating a dead horse. The Cleveland Browns' Super Bowl chances are better than the chances that the average 11 year old ROBLOXIAN will stop acting like an idiot. Either way, it's still pretty funny to see what kind of goat-shit the ROBLOXIANS will try to come up with.

They keep talking about spies, like they are the heroes in a James Bond movie or something, they seriously need to get over themselves. No self respecting brony would waste their time "spying" on these people.

No self respecting brony would waste their time "spying" on these people.

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but there is a pretty decent amount  of non self respecting bronies out there, so maybe... just maybe, they could be on to something here...  :ph34r:

In all seriousness though, there's no point in fussing about anything. Just as they can't convince us to stop liking the show, we can't convince them to stop hating those who do. (I have yet to see a full on "hater" make a 360 turn and suddenly start liking the show.)

Now this guy is getting all tough.Here's our recent conversation:

Him:I'm not changing your soiled diaper. People have opinions. It's not like everyone has to like something made for toddlers or die in a fire. So leave me alone. Or keep crying. I'm OK with either.

Me:What you said is entirely biased and just butthurt.
I don't give a rat's ass that you don't like it, making entire groups and threads dedicated to hating it is entirely something else.

Me:Out of answers and witty remarks,johnn?

And,24 hours later......

Him:I sometimes enjoy your hatemail, false reporting, girly screaming, etc.

So now this moron is accusing me of things...

Edited by Yes_Man234

Not to burst your bubble or anything, but there is a pretty decent amount  of non self respecting bronies out there, so maybe... just maybe, they could be on to something here...  :ph34r:

Maybe but not nearly enough to just that kind of paranoia, they are acting like bronies are waiting on every corner to find out where they live and tp their houses or slash the tires on their cars or throw a flaming bags of dog poop onto their front porches or something. And where there are a couple of crazies that might do something like that they seem like a pretty slim minority to me. But yeah I am with you on ignoring the haters though, they are simply not worth anyones time.

Him:I'm not changing your soiled diaper. People have opinions. It's not like everyone has to like something made for toddlers or die in a fire. So leave me alone. Or keep crying. I'm OK with either.Great...this guy replyed back to me,after a long night of thinking, and is now accusing me of-well,here's the conversation:

I don't give a rat's ask that you don't like it, making entire groups and threads dedicated to hating it is entirely something else.

And,24 hours later......

Wow! Just wow! What a stupid butthole! HE is the one that's biased because...has he even seen any pictures or clips of show? If not, then this is just hilarious! I sometimes have to laugh at how ignorant these haters can be. 

One thing that's very important, don't continue to feed the troll. Play with him a little bit, and don't let his attitude leave you butthurt. 

Him:I'm not changing your soiled diaper. People have opinions. It's not like everyone has to like something made for toddlers or die in a fire. So leave me alone. Or keep crying. I'm OK with either.

I don't give a rat's ass that you don't like it, making entire groups and threads dedicated to hating it is entirely something else.

And,24 hours later......

I'm just going to bump this is up in case no one saw it yet. I REALLY REALLY REALLY need help with this.

He keeps getting tougher and tougher too.Here:

Him:Go ahead, keep crying. You still all don't understand that PEOPLE HAVE FLIPPIN' OPINIONS

One thing that's very important, don't continue to feed the troll. Play with him a little bit, and don't let his attitude leave you butthurt. 

Are you kidding?!I can't stop LAUGHING at this ignorant troll.It's just...it's HILARIOUS.

He keeps coming at me saying the same thing over and over.

Edited by Yes_Man234

I'm just going to bump this is up in case no one saw it yet. I REALLY REALLY REALLY need help with this.

He keeps getting tougher and tougher too.Here:

Him:Go ahead, keep crying. You still all don't understand that PEOPLE HAVE FLIPPIN' OPINIONS

Are you kidding?!I can't stop LAUGHING at this ignorant stupid moron.It's just...it's HILARIOUS.

He keeps coming at me saying the same thing over and over.

Ok, so now he wants you to keep crying, but you're laughing! This is just awesome. Don't run out of jokes, or you'll be defenseless. If this happens, ignore him the best you can. The one thing that gets trolls crazy is good humor. What they think that "humor" is bringing others down for the fun of it. Keep this in mind. 

But now the goddamn commenters are one HIS side.

My god,are people REALLY this stupid?;

Meetthespy863:">PEOPLE HAVE FLIPPING OPINIONS
Then why don't you leave us the hell alone?"

Because your fan base treats itself like a social revolution. I have seen posts where bronies have compared themselves to BLACKS BEFORE THE 50's.

You are nothing like them. SOME OF THEM WERE KILLED. What's the worst your fandom received? Being called some names. Boo hoo

bambmamman111:because you lke a show just to be cool

Meetthespy863:Pretty ironic that you're hating on haters. For a fandom that claims to "love and tolerate", its pretty funny how yelling at cats is getting money off a song about how he wants to KILL somebody because they caused Derbyshire censorship

Wow... just wow. This has to be on of the most pathetic things I've seen in quite a while. Oh well, it's up to them how they want to spend their time and it's not really bothering anyone. It's still kinda sad in my opinion.

@

tumblr_lo1ahgsfd01qidxg0.png
Oh, come on man! What the hell did I just finish saying!? Get your ass off of that topic because you're wasting your time and not achieving anything!

Nay... you might actually be doing something... You're convincing them more and more that they're actually right!