• No Prayer for the Dying
    • Fear of the Dark
    • The X Factor
    • Virtual XI
    • Brave New World
    • Dance of Death
    • A Matter of Life and Death
    • The Final Frontier

If you are a fan of Iron Maiden which of their albums stands out to be your absolute favorite? I know this is a really hard question to ask since all their albums are so great! 

If I had to choose though I think it would be a tie between

220px-Iron_Maiden_-_A_Matter_Of_Life_And

&

220px-Iron_Maiden_-_Brave_New_World.jpg

UP THE IRONS ;)

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

img-1038311-1-61k1-8aNa1L._SL500_AA300_.

I REALLY LIKE THIS ONE <33333 Wasted Years ^^ This album was the first one I listened to actually, I didn't skip any of the songs (nor have I ever with any Iron Maiden albums)

Oh yeah :D I got a T-Shirt from a concert I went to back last summer. The T-Shirt was of Somewhere in TIme! Personally I love each of their albums :3

Brave new world

the Wicker man

Brave new world

The Mercenary

The Fallen Angel

The Thin Line Between Love & Hate

'mind = melted' all these songs are pure gold to me, i would be my fav album of all time but I rely don't like nomad

• Brohoof 1

Brave new world

the Wicker man

Brave new world

The Mercenary

The Fallen Angel

The Thin Line Between Love & Hate

'mind = melted' all these songs are pure gold to me, i would be my fav album of all time but I rely don't like nomad

Most def. I like Out of the Silent Planet :3. And their artwork is just always fun to look at. I think Maiden has some of the most interesting album artworks out there.

• Brohoof 1

I voted for these six albums:

The Number of the Beast

Somewhere in Time

Fear of the Dark

Brave New World

Dance of Death

The Final Frontier

Though, I'm missing albums such as "En Vivo !", "Rock in Rio (2002)", "Somewhere Back in Time" and so on. :3

• Brohoof 1

Good to know there are quite a few Iron Maiden fans here on the forums ;)! When the Wild Wind Blows stands out among one of my personal favorites by them. Wish they played that song live when I went to see em' though :/...

When the Wild Wind Blows is definitely one of those epic songs that just makes you shiver all over. It's also one of those songs that really makes you think about the future. Amazing Lyrics. 'Nuff said. They should really play this song more live for sure.

No one else voted for The Number of the Beast? I especially liked Hallowed Be Thy Name, 22 Acacia Avenue, and Children of the Damned.

Second place might have been Fear of the Dark, and after that would come Piece of Mind. Anyway, Maiden.

• Brohoof 1

I voted for Powerslave.  Every song on that album is a work of genius.  Rime of the Ancient Mariner remains one of my favorite songs to this very day.  

Second place goes to Number of the Beast.  

• Brohoof 1

Powerslave. I don't think there's a song on their that I dislike at all. It's just one of those albums, ya know? Everything is there from a musical standpoint and an enjoyability standpoint. In close second is Somewhere in Time.

Gotta love Maiden.

Edited by Twiliscael
  • Brohoof 1

I want to pick all of them. They're all so good... but if I had to pick it'd be either Piece Of Mind, Powerslave or The Number Of The Beast, I voted for The Number Of The Beast but I love those three equally. Powerslave has some of the best basslines I've ever heard on an album, and it was Steve Harris who inspired me to start playing bass :3.

Edited by Chill Mists (Chilly)
  • Brohoof 1

The Number of the Beast is my absolute favorite album.  I love the guitar riff in the title track, I also love the lyrics in "run to the hills".  Overall it's a great album.

• Brohoof 1