Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apropos of nothing

Sunny Fox

Hi, y'all. I just thought of a game that might be fun to play. It's called Apropos of Nothing. There are only two rules to this game... 1. No quoting and 2. Your post must have absolutely nothing to do with the posts above it. Sound like fun? ... Well, tough, because here I go anyway:

I wonder why more people don't have a Santa phobia. I can't count the number of times I've seen young kids being forced, amid rivers of tears, to sit on Santa's knee. It's a mystery to me.

Okay, floor's open, but remember the two rules above, and of course, don't post anything that runs counter to the spirit of the forum itself.

GO!

Why do people like stuff like Niki manaj, One direction, or Justin bieber so fanatically. I sure as hell cant figure it out.

Sure its catchy but theres no meaning behind the lyrics or its repetitive and over produced.

Maybe It's just because I was raised around Metallica, Aerosmith, and Def Leppard.

Edited by yourmomsponies

Who decided that short sleeves = cap sleeves? I have never met a single person who likes cap sleeves. Unless you have really skinny arms, they're super unflattering and you're better off with a tank top. Seriously.

There are so many outstanding songs in our fandom, and I think there's 3 that really are amazing:

The first being TheLivingTombstone's remix of Discord by Eurobeat, it essentially defines our fandom in my opinion, and it even made it to Rock Band 3's DLC, which is just amazing to me.

The second is Ultimate Sweetie Belle by Alex S; I'm not a huge fan of his work, but as we all know, Sweetie Belle is best pony, and that song is freaking amazing.

The third is Awoken by H8_Seed & WoodenToaster; That song defines it's own genre, it's such a breakthrough in music that it can start it's own sub-genre of music. Also most other songs by H8_Seed could have the same title.

Edited by Brook

Oh man I love ketchup. The person who came up with ketchup was wise and full of deep understanding for the universe... Did you know ketchup was first sold as medicine? Why aren't there ketchup colored ponies? That is sooooo unfair omigawd!

• Brohoof 1

I think Littlepip from Fallout Equestria is awesome and sometimes I think she's more awesome than ponies from the show,

I have a wallpaper of her on my computer now.

i sat on a toad stool with my magical fairy friend. she is a bitch-gamin! anywho, we decided to go and see my great great great uncle heran. he transported us to a land filled with marshmellows. i scoffed myself silly and i barfed. it was cray cray tho because my puke was a giant marshmellow. then i turned into a guinea pig and was chased by a carnivorous zebra. (this is all a dream i had)

ps. i just made it way easy for the next pony

A rubix cube sounds like one of the hardest puzzles ever right? well it's far from it; All it takes to solve one is memory, literally you could be blind and solve it if you have good memory.

Isn't this supposed to be in cloudsdale-forum games?

And then i go and spoil it all, by saying something stupid like- FUS RO DAH!

I wonder if this will end up being similar to "Post your unpopular opinions"

The few. The proud. The Marines.

The fewer. The prouder. The Mariners.

I think I made that up yesterday, unless someone else in the world thought of it.

Edited by GuillermoGage

This Samsung Galaxy Mini is quite slow, I've noticed. Well, I expected it of a phone that's basically a smartphone but without all the unnecessary stuff that rockets the price up.

On WoW the other day, the freakin' tank wouldn't slow down, so I couldn't get a single spell off. They ended up kicking me! Really?! Well, anyway, some other guy ran me through the dungeon and I got a nice intellect leather set!

Today, I was showing my friends something on my phone which has Derpy background and some guy came up to me and said "LOOOL U WACH MAI LITL PONEY LOLOLOL". I said "Pffft noo... who would watch that horsebucking pile of manure" ( in normal language, but rules don't allow me to say it lol). He said "DEN WHY D U HAV PICTUR OF IT LOOOL". -.- Sarcasm doesn't work on my generation. Fml

Edited by PinkiePai

We're having some tile put in today, and the guys have showed up to start the work. Mom is in the shower, leaving me to interact with the guys. I am not sure what Im supposed to tell them to do. Oh, Mom is out of the shower and dressed now. YAY I CAN RETREAT TO MY ROOM.

On WoW the other day, the freakin' tank wouldn't slow down, so I couldn't get a single spell off. They ended up kicking me! Really?! Well, anyway, some other guy ran me through the dungeon and I got a nice intellect leather set!

This thread appears to be a forum game, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the Forum Games section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

My dinner tonight is bread with ham, pepperoni and chesee microwaved together and then I put a souse that is a mix of ketchup and mayo.

It's delicious.

There are some super-hydrophobic materials that can cut a water drop in half, and if some of those were made into a coat, it would never get wet in rain, and so won't you.

if your a guy

ever notice that in some bathrooms that if you flush the toilet and pee really really hard at the same time, the toilet will just keep on flushing until your done? i wonder if i held my pee for 3 days if i could make the toilet flush for 5 mins or more, these are things i think of while checking people in at the motel i work at.

narrated by Morgan Freeman