Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Octavia's Cellozoid

So, some of you may know who I'm talking about. Jenny Matrix is a character from a YouTube series called Video Game High School, which was recently spliced into a movie and put on Netflix. Anyway, I loved Jenny's hair, so I thought I'd design a mane to resemble it. I DID trace over a picture of Rarity, because I was feeling lazy... You're lucky I even felt like finishing the mane :lol:

post-4683-0-25121400-1357396469_thumb.jpg

Yes, he mane is up in a ponytail, do to the fact there is really only one scene where Jenny's hair is down.

• Brohoof 5

It is very simillar!

I say, you could show this to Jenny. I bet she'd love the final product. Then she would have a ponyficated version of hers, perhaps it could even be promoted in EqD!

Well, I don't know who am I to say this, but, it really is very close to her hair! And she really would be a pony whom had a short pony tail.

/)^3^(\

10/10!

• Brohoof 2

Wow, looks really nice and... it has this playful touch to it, not sure how to express it. It looks very adventurous. Like... A fun person. With frecles. And maybe braces.

• Brohoof 3

Looks good, sis! Man, that was a good movie, even after the umpteenth time we watched it. :lol: It IS really similar to Jenny's hair, except one thing: why are you so obsessed with the little bit of mane hanging down in front of the ear?

EDIT: I found out something interesting. It doesn't really relate to the art, but Jenny's actress is married to Brian's actor. Weird, huh?

Edited by Party_Cannon
  • Brohoof 1

Looks good, sis! Man, that was a good movie, even after the umpteenth time we watched it. :lol: It IS really similar to Jenny's hair, except one thing: why are you so obsessed with the little bit of mane hanging down in front of the ear?

Go look at a picture of her. It's there.

Seriously. Go look.

Wow, looks really nice and... it has this playful touch to it, not sure how to express it. It looks very adventurous. Like... A fun person. With frecles. And maybe braces.

You should look her up, too, you'd be surprised :lol:

Thanks, you guys, I'm glad you like it!

• Brohoof 1

So, some of you may know who I'm talking about. Jenny Matrix is a character from a YouTube series called Video Game High School, which was recently spliced into a movie and put on Netflix. Anyway, I loved Jenny's hair, so I thought I'd design a mane to resemble it. I DID trace over a picture of Rarity, because I was feeling lazy... You're lucky I even felt like finishing the mane :lol:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Yes, he mane is up in a ponytail, do to the fact there is really only one scene where Jenny's hair is down.

I love video game high school. One of the best things I've seen on youtube. Jenny was epic, to be honest I did like her hair. XD

This is amazing.

• Brohoof 1

I love video game high school. One of the best things I've seen on youtube. Jenny was epic, to be honest I did like her hair. XD

This is amazing.

"Oh, I love gossip. Let's dish."

"Do you hear any roflcopters, son?"

"So, what's your favorite romantic language?" "C++"

I absolutely love that movie. I liked Ki's hair, too, I might do her next. Thanks for the feedback!

• Brohoof 2