Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Inspiring line of words/quotes.

"If you endeavor to achieve, it will happen given enough resolve.  It may not be immediate, and often your greater dreams are something you will not achieve within your own lifetime.  The effort you put forth to anything transcends yourself, for there is no futility even in death."

-Monty Oum

• 1 year later...
  1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
  2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
  3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

- Arthur C. Clarke

I have a lack of good quotes, but I do have some quotes that could inspire you to do... something... provided by my friends, generally in a random outburst of questionable wisdom:

• "Super immersive toilet paper gets you really wet." - My friend, and no, I don't know what he was on about.
  • "I value my ribs." - Me, I don't know.
  • "Pact the bing, yarn." - My friend wrote that in his college notes, we don't know what it means, so maybe it'll inspire you, I don't know.
  • "Some people know sign language." - I won't even explain this.

The following may be actually inspirational if you think about it:

• "You can't get the sweet dank loot if you don't try, so maybe just try harder and you'll achieve something." - My friend.
  • Brohoof 1

On 27/8/2017 at 1:11 PM, Cwanky said:
  1. When a distinguished but elderly scientist states that something is possible, he is almost certainly right. When he states that something is impossible, he is very probably wrong.
  2. The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
  3. Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic

- Arthur C. Clarke

Sick necro hahaha

Edited by Guest

This is actually a quote I created myself:

"I may may be cracked, but I am not shattered.

I may be shaken, but I am not rattled.

I may be bleeding, but I am not destroyed.

I may be hurt, but I am not dead.

I may have fallen, but I will rise again.

I may have stumbled, but I am not grounded.

I may be swaying, but my faith remains.

I may feel alone, but I have conviction in spades.

I may have erred, but my past will only strengthen me.

I MAY BEND, BUT I WILL NOT BREAK."

• Brohoof 1

"DO IT NOW!" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

"DIE!" - Every action movie. Ever. And every boss in Dark Souls. Ever

"Happiness can exist only in acceptance." - George Orwell

"So much of left-wing thought is a kind of playing with fire by people who don't even know that fire is hot." - George Orwell

"Thottus Begonus!" - Harry Potter after he accidentally got teleported to the middle of Los Angeles, in the middle of a "We are sluts, and proud of it!" parade

“Perhaps one did not want to be loved so much as to be understood.” - George Orwell

" It's easy to find something worth dying for. Do you have anything worth living for?" - Lorien, from Babylon 5

""Who are you?" It's a dangerous question, isn't it? There's never a good answer to it. I suppose that's the point." - Lorien, from Babylon 5

"Some of the best lessons we ever learn are learned from past mistakes. The error of the past is the wisdom and success of the future." - Dale Turner

"SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" - Every gamer who f***ing died before being able to save the game after a long-fought and difficult boss/game

"He who runs with aggression, walks without dignity."

"You can never defeat another if you not know how to defeat yourself."

"He who wears a mask cannot see what lies within himself."

"The shell of an oyster only hides the pearl inside."

"The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding"

"DO IT!!! JUST... DO IT! MAKE YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!"- Shia Lebouf

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!” - Cave Johnson

"War. War Never Changes.- Fallout games

"Hey! Listen!" Na'Vi (As in inspired me to want that thing to go away)

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.” George W. Bush (As in inspired me to mock the crud out of him in the most hickish accent possible)

Edited by Barik the Luigineer

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...