S04:E23 - Inspiration Manifestation  

256 users have voted

1. 1. Did you like it?

• No, I hated it! >:(
    • I didn't like it.
    • Meh. it was okay.
    • I liked it!
    • I loved it! <3

I see Rarity appeared in the episode what she put down her ice cream, I think it is? And with Spike finds out where the spell book was located at!

And with Octavia, she's back on it! ;)

This was... not a bad episode but, I don't know, a strangely executed episode. :huh:  Should have my full thoughts up in a bit.

Liked this episode, Rarity eating all that ice cream was cute. Also just a fun Spike and Rarity episode, we need more of them. Anyway, good episode I liked it.

Edited by Fluttershyfan94

A great Spike episode

As far as Rarity is concerned, not as good as RTM, but it beats the shit out of Simple Ways

They want you to upgrade their houses.

So, the episode features a bird house getting turned into a bird mansion... and we're now getting a commercial for a bird house.

9on-coincidence-i-think-not.jpg

Good episode good episode.

Certainly the best Spike episode i've seen in quite a long time. Spike faced a pretty dire dilemma of hurting Rarity's feelings, but he resolved it.

Edited by Tyler Blu Gunderson
  • Brohoof 1

Book!Rarity vs. Discord! Winner take all!

P.S.,

Is that green "spirit" that came out of Rarity the new villain for the finale?

I assume the spirit of the book won't be referenced again. Let's just say it can't live without a body so it just dissipates..

• Brohoof 2

This episode really put me through hell...I was scared the whole time.

I HATED seeing Rarity like that. I HATED it. HATED HATED HATED HATED HATED HATED HATED!!!!!!

This was Sonic Rainboom Tier on the portrayal for a good while...I was so scared...my knees feel sort of weak...

It wasn't her doing that, though, so don't you dare forget that much. She was under the influence of dark magic.

I'll give it an "Ok," by the way.

• Brohoof 3

I just loved the episode, there was something with Rarity with that much power. And also where did she get all that ice cream? I found the episode where entertaining. ^^

But also questions arise. Where did that book come from? An other relic of dark magic. Am intrigued.  

• Brohoof 2

I think this episode proves without a doubt that Spike really is a bigger doormat than Fluttershy, in the specific case of Rarity. Even Shy probably would have been able to put her hoof down before Spike would have. But then, Spike's a baby. Honestly, I swear he realistically should be the only one who still actually needs all these friendship and life lessons lol.

I think the episode had some good concepts, but... I dunno, the pacing seemed off. I swear I only watched a half length instead of full length episode, it just didn't seem like a lot happened. A lot of nice funny moments and references from the Princesses needing to fix everything after Rarity left it to Fluttershy's poor bird getting lost in his new mansion (there's a sentence I thought I'd never say), but I think the one shot gags sort of overshadowed the actual plot, which was the same thing that happened last episode. I liked it, as per usual, but I swear FiM is becoming more and more like a sitcom with each passing day.

• Brohoof 1

That was a interesting episode, I did enjoy seeing Spike and Rarity in this episode, I am a huge fan of the two and enjoy seeing them together. Spike was good in this episode and seeing him try so hard not to hurt Rarity because he cares for her even though she's going nuts was very sweet. I enjoyed Rarity going mad with dark power and seeing her try really hard to help Equestria with her skills even though it was not helpful at all was interesting. Also loved the rest of the mane 6 and Owlowiscious in this episode was enjoyable as well. I still wonder about that spell book, but I guess it won't be mentioned or addressed again. I guess it was dark magic though as Twilight stated at the end. All in all a good episode, 9/10!

• Brohoof 1

Well, I'm going to have nightmares about this episode. Much more frightening nightmares than what Scootaloo had in "Sleepless in Ponyville". This episode was just some kind of dark. The idea of a pony only wanting to make a worthwhile contribution, but soon becoming drunk with power, and all because of the generosity and kindness of another friend. I know the writers said that Rarity had the most potential to be a villain, but this was just too much...and yet, I enjoyed every bit of it.

I can only imagine how Twilight and her friends will act once they receive the gift in the box. That's some more nightmare in a compressed can waiting to open.

Edited by InkyJay

Did Rarity just turn someone into Octavia? I swear she just transgendered someone........

Yeah, that was certainly a bit strange. I bet the spell really just switched their places, though.

Still, Rarity shall never be forgiven. Was a french horn or oboe not sophisticated enough for her? *sigh* (would have loved to have seen a real woodwind in the show, too.)

Yeah, that was certainly a bit strange. I bet the spell really just switched their places, though.

Still, Rarity shall never be forgiven. Was a french horn or oboe not sophisticated enough for her? *sigh* (would have loved to have seen a real woodwind in the show, too.)

Is that last line serious or not? I can't really tell.

Edited by ghostfacekiller39