Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sapphire Gem's Wardrobe!

Sapphire Gem

I started a wardrobe for my pony via The Hub Game. Check it out!

Sapphire Gem's Wardrobe

Gaga Sapphire

post-11360-0-01261700-1357446288_thumb.jpg

East Carolina Univeristy Sapphire

post-11360-0-26972900-1357446317_thumb.jpg

Evening Gown Sapphire

post-11360-0-75898000-1357446421_thumb.jpg

Sapphire with wings!

post-11360-0-61035500-1357446461_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I actually like the winged one the best because she has tattoos in that one... and she looks good with tattoos, heh heh. The East Carolina one is interesting. Your school colors I take it? I should do a pic of my OC in my university hoodie, heh heh. The Gaga one did make me giggle and the evening gown looks eloquent if somewhat conservative. Good stuff, and your OC is very cute. :)

• Brohoof 2

Okay, I have no idea what you're talking about referring to the Hub game, a title or link would be nice. 

I am, however, going to criticize this, mostly the creativeness/fashion sense...

# 1: Gaga Sapphire

Oh dear...the color scheme is terrifying....PINK AND RED DO NOT GO TOGETHER EVER EXCEPT ON VALENTINES DAY. EVER. 

However, this is Gaga we're talking about and she would do something like that. Not sure what your limits were on that game, but I think Gaga would do something crazier than that. Just a hunch. 

#2: East Carolina University Sapphire:

I kind of like this one. Gangster-y, but the color scheme makes it sweet. (I'm using full editor so I'm trying to remember what I saw). I don't like the actual shape of the costume because of personal preferences; I like the skull though.

(I'm going to finish this later because I need to leave now....)

Edited by Strawberry Tart
  • Brohoof 1

this is the hub game. I'm glad you're being honest but i agree that red and pink never go together but we are talking about gaga...a person who wore meat...real meat... yea. 

it's a cute game and hopefully you make some stuff and post it, i can't wait to see it! 

http://www.hubworld.com/my-little-pony/shows/friendship-is-magic/games/mlpfim-ponymaker

I actually like the winged one the best because she has tattoos in that one... and she looks good with tattoos, heh heh. The East Carolina one is interesting. Your school colors I take it? I should do a pic of my OC in my university hoodie, heh heh. The Gaga one did make me giggle and the evening gown looks eloquent if somewhat conservative. Good stuff, and your OC is very cute. :)

You.Are.A.Sweetheart! ECU is actually my fiance's college and I love Sapphire as a Alicorn too! I love her tats as well! I would love to see your OC in your college hoodie! Do it! :D

Oh I forgot about this delightful number. It's a spring/Easter ensemble. I guess it got lost in the sea of mlp pics i have in my file lolpost-11360-0-75404500-1357831541_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Evening Gown Sapphire is my favorite out of all of them. very very elegant and very very beautiful! second favorite is the gaga outfit, i like the multi facets design!

• Brohoof 1

This is a cool idea :D. I never really thought about making outfits for my OC since well Idk. :P. Maybe I will. Although maybe I'll have to make a mare OC to dress up first, since I don't know if I could find anything worthwhile to put on a Stallion(Or colt, i'm not really sure about what my OC is fully :P.)

They look nice, Although I'm gonna have to agree with strawberry tart and say the Red and blue don't really go together :P.

Anyways they're all pretty cool, its a nice idea! Good job!