Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted, but this ability causes adverse effects on your eye cells, and you eventually become blind. ohmy.png

I wish that I had the ability to resolve any sort of medical adversary without much effort.

(edited)

Granted, but this ability causes adverse effects on your eye cells, and you eventually become blind. img-1520194-1-ohmy.png

I wish that I had the ability to resolve any sort of medical adversary without much effort.

Granted. But all doctors are now evil cyborgs sent by Skynet (other companies are available) to kill mankind. D:

I wish I had my own pet Llama (Alpacas are out of the question)....

Edited by DwarfEmo13

Granted. She headbutts you every chance she gets and pees on all your stuff. Also, I steal your wallet.

I wish for my own torture chamber so that I may express my displeasure with anypony who mildly annoys me.

Granted, but you were not provided with any torture tools, so you ended up with a regular chamber

I wish I had more time to watch anime :V

(edited)

Granted. You get a nice refreshing glass of liquid Nitrogen. And I shall watch as your jaw and esophagus slowly freezes, you are in agonizing pain but your unable to scream. I relish in the thought of the immense amount of terror that paints your face...

I wish Equestria was a real place?

Edited by DwarfEmo13
  • Brohoof 1

Granted, but everyone thinks that you're a disgusting and frightening freak of nature and do their best to avoid you.

I wish Arylett wouldn't hate me :c

Granted, now Klopp hates you twice as much.

I wish Zoop turned into a tarantula so I could tear off each of his 8 legs one at a time, then poke out each eyeball with a skinny needle.

(edited)

Granted, she's obsessed with you and will constantly message you, and such.

I wish to be a pony.

Ninja'd.

Granted, but he heals and regenerates his legs, in which he kills you in revenge.

I wish to be a pony.

Edited by ÷Zero

(edited)

Granted. Then the hate leaves me and spreads across the entire universe, making me the only person who ever likes and will like you.

I wish for Zoop to be forever tortured by everyone ever.

Granted. You are a real life pony who has no sentience and cannot talk.

I still wish for Zoop to be forever tortured by everyone ever.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

Granted. I poison you, and you pass away peacefully. Oh, don't worry. You are not dead. You will wake up next week feeling really well rested. Shame i burned down your house, stole and pawned your stuff, sold you family to a cannibal cult, put embassaing pictures of you on the internet anf covered your body with tattoos of swastica's. Oh, and i dropped you off naked in Israel. Have fun!

I wish my spelling was better.

Granted, but she looks like Twilight from 'Equestria Girls,' specks Dutch, and can't learn any other lagnuge.

I wish for the next poster to be awesome.