Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted, but they are so white that they blind everyone who sees you smile. So you can either never smile and show off your white teeth, or you can get arrested.

I wish I had a monocle to go with my tophat.

Granted, but it is cracked, too small, and is about an inch thick. You lose it the first time you put it in your pocket.

I wish I may, I wish I might, have the wish I wish tonight. I wish for a corrupt wish

Granted. I crush the Ibuprofen into fine power and spay it into your mouth (which is forced open). The power dries around your mouth and throat and is extremely irritating. I leave you chained up, with a lovely glass of ice cold and refreshing water just out of reach. You are however, fully able to break free and gulp down the water which clears your throat right up as it is clean and safe water.

Shame I coated the glass with some. . . . interesting poisons.

I wish for someone else to describe Iridian's dark, painful and/or humiliating end at my poisons.

• Brohoof 1

The poison makes me temporarily insane. Foaming at the mouth, I go in search of Midnight Seeker. Once I have found him, I inject sedatives into him, then dress him in a hot pink tutu and sequined tank top. Next, I pull out a small dagger and proceed to cut him to bits, laughing all the while.

How was that for dark, painful and humiliating?

I wish for a donut.

• Brohoof 1

Granted. I steal you wallet as you tuck into it. I then use photo-shop to make a meme of you in the hot pink tutu and tank top.

It goes viral.

Also, the doughnut has a trace of Ebola virus disease. Enjoy!

I wish I had a Lament Configuration

• Brohoof 1

Granted, but every time you use it, Valve steals $5 from your acount. If you don't use it at least three times a day, Valve steals $50 from your account and pushes the release date for Half-Life 3 by six months

I wish Necrophagist would release a new album. It's been nine years since Epitaph!

Granted, but the definition of "Better" equals to razor shard spikes, metal handcuffs that latch on as soon as you are within 10 feet ot it, and an acid injector

I wish for Half Life 3, Star Wars Battlfront 3, Battlefield 4, and Assassin's Creed 4. 

(edited)

Granted. They are all horrible games, and become a blight to their respective series.

I wish for the viability of cold fusion reactors in our current day and age.

Edited by Durandal

Granted you enjoy them but there is a catch after you finish the enjoyment doesnt fade away you are so over joyed you cannot ever enjoy anything else that isnt those two DVDs. You are lock yourself in a room for ever watching those two DVDs for eternity.

I wish Sword art online existed