Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Corrupted Wish Game

Tiaaaaa

Granted. Presidential debate will be continuing its program 6 hours past schedule.

I wish people would stop all the Arrow To The Knee jokes

Took me too long to write this.. that was to another user not you MagicalStarRain!

Edited by Fireblood Champion of Wubs
  • Brohoof 1

Granted, but the entire thing causes a mass fiasco, and in the end, both candidates get assassinated.

I wish me and Zoop had more time to spend together. <3

• Brohoof 1

Granted. You are a magical poptart, which Pinkie Pie accidentally eats while performing her famous eat-all-the-food-on-the-table act.

I wish for my army of defective fluttershies to win the battle against the birdmen in the applejack-throwing-contest.

Granted. Your computer has a huge load of advertisement cookies and malware. You have to get it fixed.

Actually, I sorta-had that problem a while back. Blasted advertisement cookie, kept messing with links.

I wish for moar Rainbow AK-47s.

Granted, but they are black and white rainbows...

I wish for the ability to destroy any human being merely by concentrating my hatred onto them. Holy shit! Did I just say that out loud? Holy crap.

Edited by OlegEqualzName

Granted. You also hate yourself so much you die. Genie powers FTW. If you survive self-destruction, you also get nuked by the Elements Of Harmony on "OBLITERATE" setting. Then crushed by Fort Hat.

I wish for a cake.