Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop I need practice. Why not signatures?

Doctor-Whooves

Not at all. In fact, I would highly enjoy it if you did. I like doing things, and I haven't gotten much activity on this thread. After all, I need practice.

Well, that settles that! I'll be sure to get some people over here! In the mean time, good luck with your "practice!" :DDDDDDDDDDDD

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a signature made for the wonderful Vengeance. I believe he was asking ~Cider Barrel~, but he was not taking requests. I'm okay with being a second choice, however.

post-11094-0-05040500-1360993584.png

EDIT: And, since I'm too lazy to double post, here's one for Hazmat Headcase Hero.

post-11094-0-06283100-1360994240.png

Edited by Doctor-Whooves

Here is a signature made for the wonderful Vengeance. I believe he was asking ~Cider Barrel~, but he was not taking requests. I'm okay with being a second choice, however.

attachicon.gifVengeance.png

EDIT: And, since I'm too lazy to double post, here's one for Hazmat Headcase Hero.

attachicon.gifHazmat.png

Awesome! And I asked a lot of people actually. I need a few signatures to choose from before I can choose which one I want to use on these forums. :3

HI, i am requesting a signiture. I saw yours while i did a reply to a welcoming thread, and it looked really awesome, here are some of what i am looking for. PS: The nightmare moon is because just like her, i am called a monster on a daily bases, for what, because i wear a uniform and will one day not come back except in a coffin. The second pic named Pic 1 is a job with in the military, just need the pony, and the third pic, named Pic 2 is a pony in the Army Combat Uniform with his beret on and the cutie mark being the Army Logo.

Pony: Nightmare moon. (sorry they are so big, i just need nightmare moon crying)

past_sins_cover___com_by_penstrokepony-d

Or these two pictures will work:

Pic 1my_little_pony__anti_tank_pony_patrol_by

Pic 2us_army_earth_pony_by_southparktaoist-d4

Background: American Flag

Text: this is a quote from my unit that i live by every day "Ponies Sleep Peacefully in their beds at night only because rough Ponies stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

if using Nightmare Moon: "Sleep my brothers and sisters, your battle is done"

Other: in small letters but still readable, "There's STRONG; Then there is ARMY STRONG"

Edited by MLP Dazzleglow

HI, i am requesting a signiture. I saw yours while i did a reply to a welcoming thread, and it looked really awesome, here are some of what i am looking for. PS: The nightmare moon is because just like her, i am called a monster on a daily bases, for what, because i wear a uniform and will one day not come back except in a coffin. The second pic named Pic 1 is a job with in the military, just need the pony, and the third pic, named Pic 2 is a pony in the Army Combat Uniform with his beret on and the cutie mark being the Army Logo.

Pony: Nightmare moon. (sorry they are so big, i just need nightmare moon crying)

Or these two pictures will work:

Pic 1

Pic 2

Background: American Flag

Text: this is a quote from my unit that i live by every day "Ponies Sleep Peacefully in their beds at night only because rough Ponies stand ready to do violence on their behalf"

if using Nightmare Moon: "Sleep my brothers and sisters, your battle is done"

Other: in small letters but still readable, "There's STRONG; Then there is ARMY STRONG"

Okay, tell me if you like it.

Also, I would like to thank you for serving our country. I hold the armed forces in the highest respect.

post-11094-0-61261300-1361131098.png

Okay, tell me if you like it.

Also, I would like to thank you for serving our country. I hold the armed forces in the highest respect.

attachicon.gifArmy.png

OH WOW. I am left speechless, but lucky not type less. I love it, Thank you very much. and to think, this great quality came in very fast, you must be getting better

Pony: Princess Luna

Background: Something Purple with Princess Luna in it  ^_^

Text: Vannie Sparkle 

Other: If possible some Glitterly text

Okay, I've finished with it. The text isn't exactly glitterly, but I liked the way it looked with the purple background. 

I saw that your request was asking for 'Vannie Sparkle', when your profile is 'VannySparkle'. I'm going with your request, but tell me if you want it changed to a 'Y'.

post-11094-0-95502600-1361132085.png

Okay i made a sig but can you maybe resize it so i can ACTUALLY USE IT! or maybe just redo it for me :3

anyway could you also add an overlay of light snowflakes pwease

signaturesmall_zps7c294137.png

post-11488-0-70408200-1361265981_thumb.jpg

Edited by Snowdream

Pony:88B8A9D5-5AF9-45E0-B528-0977061536C8-269

Background: Blurred image of the picture

Text: ~Ashley~ is too lazy to make her own signature.

She got some pony else to do it.

Oh wow, the notice that told me that this thread was posted on seems to had gotten lost.

Okay i made a sig but can you maybe resize it so i can ACTUALLY USE IT! or maybe just redo it for me :3

anyway could you also add an overlay of light snowflakes pwease

img-1188871-1-signaturesmall_zps7c294137

Alright. I may have to recreate this, however.

Pony:img-1189772-1-88B8A9D5-5AF9-45E0-B528-09

Background: Blurred image of the picture

Text: ~Ashley~ is too lazy to make her own signature.
She got some pony else to do it.

I can do this. Do you want the pony in front, with a blurred image of the same picture as the background, or just the blurred background with the text in front?

Oh wow, the notice that told me that this thread was posted on seems to had gotten lost.

Alright. I may have to recreate this, however.

I can do this. Do you want the pony in front, with a blurred image of the same picture as the background, or just the blurred background with the text in front?

Pony in front with blurred image behind. :)

Thank you for taking the time to create a signature for me, I really appreciate it!

Thank you again ;)

Hey doctor! Your sigs are awesome, hope you don't mind if I request another one?

Pony: Vinyl Scratch (But if you can find a good Fluttershy dj picture then use that)

Background: Blue with strobe effects and maybe some rave laser effects

Text: "Hardstyle, baby!" and then "Soundgarden" under it with smaller letters

Other: If the Scantraxx OR the Defqon logo fits in the signature anywhere, please add it. Here it is:

img-1203646-1-Scantraxx.jpeg

img-1203646-2-defqon_logo.png

PS. How do you like to work with your signatures? Do you prefer to get a request with very specific wishes and details of everything that the sig should contain or the opposite?

Edited by Soundgarden

Pony in front with blurred image behind. :)

Thank you for taking the time to create a signature for me, I really appreciate it!

Thank you again ;)

Okay, tell me if you like it. I put the text into two lines, so tell me if you want it arranged differently.

post-11094-0-38035400-1361640974.png

Hey doctor! Your sigs are awesome, hope you don't mind if I request another one?

Pony: Vinyl Scratch (But if you can find a good Fluttershy dj picture then use that)

Background: Blue with strobe effects and maybe some rave laser effects

Text: "Hardstyle, baby!" and then "Soundgarden" under it with smaller letters

Other: If the Scantraxx OR the Defqon logo fits in the signature anywhere, please add it. Here it is:

img-1203646-1-Scantraxx.jpeg

img-1203646-2-defqon_logo.png

PS. How do you like to work with your signatures? Do you prefer to get a request with very specific wishes and details of everything that the sig should contain or the opposite?

post-11094-0-20670800-1361641000.png

There's a kind of sweet spot that I prefer. If it's too general, I have no idea what the requester wants, so I don't know what they would enjoy. If it's too specific, then I'm afraid that they won't like it if I don't make it exactly as they're envisioning.

Okay, tell me if you like it. I put the text into two lines, so tell me if you want it arranged differently.

attachicon.gifAshly.png

attachicon.gifSoundgarden 3.png

There's a kind of sweet spot that I prefer. If it's too general, I have no idea what the requester wants, so I don't know what they would enjoy. If it's too specific, then I'm afraid that they won't like it if I don't make it exactly as they're envisioning.

It's so awesome :D, I love it! Just another question, and I hope that I'm not to much of a bother or too annoying, but... Can I request another one? 

It's so awesome :D, I love it! Just another question, and I hope that I'm not to much of a bother or too annoying, but... Can I request another one? 

Sure, why not? Post away, my dear friend.

How are your own signatures coming? Have you created a request thread yet? Just take requests and see how you do.

img-1203811-1-attachicon.gifAshly.png

img-1203811-2-attachicon.gifSoundgarden 3.png

Hello :)

I like it, although I feel like the text blends in, and the two lines of text are not the same size.

I was kind of hoping the text would stick out, and that it would be the same size :(

Hello :)

I like it, although I feel like the text blends in, and the two lines of text are not the same size.

I was kind of hoping the text would stick out, and that it would be the same size :(

So you mean something like this? I'm fairly certain the text is the same size, and I didn't try to blend it this time. Tell me what you think!

post-11094-0-58185600-1361642041.png

Sure, why not? Post away, my dear friend.

How are your own signatures coming? Have you created a request thread yet? Just take requests and see how you do.

I tried to make some for myself, I made a pretty good one, but like 3-4 decent/lousy ones :(. Signature making maybe isn't for me

Pony: Fluttershy, but she should be nervous/anxious/scared

Background: A dark forest

Text: "Night comes for you..."  and "Soundgarden" somewhere under it with smaller letters

Other: The crucial part: I want you to include Balanar, the Night Stalker in this signature. He looks something like this:

Is there any possibility to make this pic bigger without creating any blurs or bad quality? If so, please use it Hunter_in_the_Night_icon.png

Or something like this: 

http://www.dota2wallpapers.ru/_ph/1/492589572.jpg

http://www.dota2wallpapers.ru/_ph/1/156019560.jpg

I tried to make some for myself, I made a pretty good one, but like 3-4 decent/lousy ones :(. Signature making maybe isn't for me

Pony: Fluttershy, but she should be nervous/anxious/scared

Background: A dark forest

Text: "Night comes for you..."  and "Soundgarden" somewhere under it with smaller letters

Other: The crucial part: I want you to include Balanar, the Night Stalker in this signature. He looks something like this:

Is there any possibility to make this pic bigger without creating any blurs or bad quality? If so, please use it img-1203833-1-Hunter_in_the_Night_icon.p

Or something like this: 

http://www.dota2wallpapers.ru/_ph/1/492589572.jpg

http://www.dota2wallpapers.ru/_ph/1/156019560.jpg

So you mean something like this?

post-11094-0-76900300-1361643206.png

I used the same design I did for a Slendermane signature awhile back. Tell me if you would prefer it without the transparency that I set.

So you mean something like this?

attachicon.gifNight.png

I used the same design I did for a Slendermane signature awhile back. Tell me if you would prefer it without the transparency that I set.

I really like it! But I have only one complaint: Could more of the forest be visible? I don't like how the top and the bottom of sig is pitch black, rather than showing the forest.

What's transparency btw?

I really like it! But I have only one complaint: Could more of the forest be visible? I don't like how the top and the bottom of sig is pitch black, rather than showing the forest.

What's transparency btw?

So like this?

post-11094-0-20858400-1361643526.png

Transparency is adjusting the Opacity of an image, making the things behind it more visible  Like stained glass, if you will: you can stills see the image, but also what is behind it.

So like this?

attachicon.gifNight.png

Transparency is adjusting the Opacity of an image, making the things behind it more visible  Like stained glass, if you will: you can stills see the image, but also what is behind it.

Better, but there is still something bothering me, and it's how Night Stalker turned out. I don't like his low opacity, but if you made him more visible, he would turn out a bit bad placed, mainly because of the fact that the Night Stalker pic was bad in the first place. Could you make one more change, but I'm not sure if I would be satisfied after a change, but could you remove Night Stalker all together and change the font? Just so that I can see how it turns out