request shop Free Requests and Avatars

NekromantiaFox

Ermagersh it's beautiful. I'm so jealous. Could you do my OC in a signature?

Text: Loyalty of Sand: When changelings strike, nothing is real.

Desired Font Description: A rough scrollish kind of font. 

Character Reference or desired vector: http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/11931577/640/11931577.png

Request (yes or no): yes

Animation (yes or no): no

Other: I'd have made my own reference, but I went with pony creator because it was fast and easy this time.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the logo for Brooks Running, do I need to have a dofferent one? because I can pick something else like a checkered flag or the Track and field shoe (the shoe with wings on it)

No no, that's quite allright, I just didn't know what it was.

Ermagersh it's beautiful. I'm so jealous. Could you do my OC in a signature?

Text: Loyalty of Sand: When changelings strike, nothing is real.

Desired Font Description: A rough scrollish kind of font. 

Character Reference or desired vector: http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/11931577/640/11931577.png

Request (yes or no): yes

Animation (yes or no): no

Other: I'd have made my own reference, but I went with pony creator because it was fast and easy this time.

Sure thing, I've got quite a few requests though so this may take a little bit.

No no, that's quite allright, I just didn't know what it was.

oh ok, thank you so much, seeing your other work im sure itll be amazing :) I cant tell you how excited I am to see the picture and Brohoof in advance /)

oh ok, thank you so much, seeing your other work im sure itll be amazing :) I cant tell you how excited I am to see the picture and Brohoof in advance /)

It's nothing, really. I need the practice and the requests are helpfull in my position.

(stupid filler is stupid, but it must be done XD )

Text:

Desired Font Description: 

Character Reference or desired vector:  

Animation (yes or no): 

Other: 

Text: -

Desired Font Description: -

Character Reference or desired vector:  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/descant-r1938

Request (yes or no): Yes

Animation (yes or no): No

Other: Hopefully, have him doing something musical. I would appreciate it if you would actually deviate slightly from the mane and tail in the vector, tweak them however if you see fit. They're standard General Zoi, and I'd prefer to have something a little more original.

Edited by Descant

Text: Descant

Desired Font Description: Whatever fits the drawing best. Preferably something in cursive.

Character Reference or desired vector:  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/descant-r1938

Request (yes or no): Yes

Animation (yes or no): No

Other: Hopefully, have him doing something musical. I would appreciate it if you would actually deviate slightly from the mane and tail in the vector, tweak them however if you see fit. They're standard General Zoi, and I'd prefer to have something a little more original.

Of course! I'd be happy to draw your character and  I'd be happy to make him more appealing to you aswell. Afterall, an OC isn't an OC if it isn't loved by it's creator. I have a few theories I might try out, hopefully without distrupting the basic feel of your character.

Oh my goodness, your art style and shading is absolutely amazing! I especially adore the feathers on the first one!

Could you please do my OC, Flying Fish?

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/006/c/b/flying_fish__oc__by_squishyelephant-d5qolr3.jpg

I've finished you request (completed it sometime last week). I'm just waiting so that I can upload a good quality image of it. It looks rathe nice in my opinion.

Oooh, yay! *excited squee* I am super-duper excited and can't wait to see it~ I'm sure Flying Fish is going to look absolutely perfect! :wub:

flying_fish_by_nekromantiafox-d5rpzo5.jp

I've finished and uploaded your request. I apologize if the image isn't entirely up to your standards, I don't have a scanner so it's a lot better in real life.

img-1088839-1-flying_fish_by_nekromantia

I've finished and uploaded your request. I apologize if the image isn't entirely up to your standards, I don't have a scanner so it's a lot better in real life.

ASDFGH~!!!!! :wub:  I love it! Thank you so, so, so much! I absolutely love it! She has the pretty, ratty feathers and everything! >///////< *squee* Again, thank you so much~ ^-^

ASDFGH~!!!!! :wub:  I love it! Thank you so, so, so much! I absolutely love it! She has the pretty, ratty feathers and everything! >///////< *squee* Again, thank you so much~ ^-^

I am very VERY glad you like it so much. I was sort of worried about how the image quality turned out despite the original IRL picture.

It's nothing, really. I need the practice and the requests are helpfull in my position.

(stupid filler is stupid, but it must be done XD )

hey just a heads up, I changed my name just so you know. I was making sure you knew I had changed my name and haven't just left the post

(edited)

Wow! Your art is absolutely amazing! I would like to request an avatar.

Text: Moonbeam

Desired Font Description: like the calligraphy in your current, please

Character Reference or desired vector:She' s in my current avatar,but she' s also here. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/moonbeam-r1883

Request (yes or no):

Animation (yes or no)

Other:

I descided to color this piece, but I didn't do anything else uber special. I sertaily hope you like, I have a couple different avatar effects for you to choose from.

Original Image

request_moonbeam_by_nekromantiafox-d5s5v

profile_picture_by_nekromantiafox-d5s5wx

^ Basic

profile_picture_by_nekromantiafox-d5s5x1

^ Basic Effect

I know you didn't ask for anything, but I like to give people options so I tried something simple.

PS: I know it looks large, but the avatar upload should accept it.

Edited by NekromantiaFox

I descided to color this piece, but I didn't do anything else uber special. I sertaily hope you like, I have a couple different avatar effects for you to choose from.

Original Image

img-1101295-1-request_moonbeam_by_nekrom

img-1101295-2-profile_picture_by_nekroma

^ Basic

img-1101295-3-profile_picture_by_nekroma

^ Basic Effect

I know you didn't ask for anything, but I like to give people options so I tried something simple.

PS: I know it looks large, but the avatar upload should accept it.

Thank you so much! I love both versions! I really like that you gave me options. I'll have to  think about which one I want to use. You're awesome! 

Thank you so much! I love both versions! I really like that you gave me options. I'll have to  think about which one I want to use. You're awesome! 

Just make sure to credit me in your signature. I've very glad you like it, I was a bit skeptical because there were a few differences between the references you gave me and this piece.

I know I just said this, but people have a tendancy to forget. Please remember to give credit to me in your signature. That tis all, enjoy :3

• 2 weeks later...

Your drawings are great! Can i have one of my OCs? (Can you make him a pegasus) p.s THANKS.-

Text: Cosmo Gaze

Desired Font Description: Bold

Desired Vector:

img-1139012-1-mlp_fim__male_pony_base_by

Cutie mark:img-1139012-1-RGTjyor.pngRequest: Yes

Animation: Noimg-1139012-2-28bsily.jpg

Edited by boboy76