Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another Pony Name Helping Thread

HallowsEve

Hello there! I recently created my very first Pony OC. However, I can't figure out a name for her. 

mypony2_zps6ce16337.png

Her cutie mark is a tornado. Since she loves flying through the air with the wind messing up her already frizzy mane

Personality wise - She is very shy around new people and new kinds of situations. However, as she gets closer to people others find out how bubbly she really is.

Thank you for your time.

Seeing as Tornado, here is a few that come to mind.

Purple Twister

Bashful Tornado

Purple Coy (Not the fish, the adjective. :P)

These are terrible. Not good at naming. :P

My firts name goes to the obious for her mane and cutie mark

Violet Gale

But if you want a more deep name ill go with

Berry Blush

Just saying.

Hm.. Well I'm going to have to iniate another terrible name thinker on my brain.

STANDBY...

Um. Lets see. How about Violet wind? Or um.. Yeah I'm outta ideas already.

Most of the names are just going to be based upon the color's and cutie mark since theres nothing story wise really to back it up, just a fair warning :).

Hello!

There have been quite a few names posted that i think would fit your OC, but i'm not going to say which ones, because it's up to you to choose one.

My only suggestion of my own would be simply Breezy.

Ha.. ha.. backstory.. How did I forget to post that?

She grew up in Cloudsdale like most Pegasus ponies, and was the oldest child in her family. Growing up it was hard for her make friends due to her awkwardness. Along with awkward, she can be very shy and is often found stumbling over her own hooves. Despite being clumsy, she flies without problem. With that skill, she is often helping other weather ponies moving clouds or anything else that is needed. On her free time she dreams of traveling the world and seeing distant lands

Is the back story good enough? I'm currently on my phone so I can't post the one I have pre written. My apologies.

hmm.... windy, breezy... gale, williwaw? lmao its a violent blast of wind against a cliff--bad for ships.

tempest?

whirlwind?

whisk?

zephyr

flurry

flitter

purple flowers.. aster, sweet peas, iris, roses, violets of course, lavender, lilacs, tulips, pansies, thistle, petunias, wisteria, some bellflowers, indigo prairieblues, periwinkles, some hollyhocks....lots of flowers! whew!

purple posie?

sugar plum

i like amethyst wing

or maybe orchid breeze?

hopefully i sparked something :3

Edited by SweetJeans88