Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning MLP FIM Dungeons and Dragons?

twilight_sparkle

ill beatbox for you

1) Go to Google Translate

2) Set the translator to translate German to English

3) Copy + paste the following into the translate box: pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch

4) Click “listen” button on the German side

5) Be amazed :)

Sweet balls of gravy. It even... the listen icon even says "Beatbox"... I'm dying over here. I just... there are no words.

• Brohoof 1

The main thing that I would consider addressing is your weapon strength.  I know I said to be creative and all that, but a bard would not normally carry a sword that pretty much auto-deaths 5 wound enemies XD  If your character were a rouge or an evil warrior of some breed then it would seems ok.  Perhaps toning it down would help, since bards are NOT combat classes at all.

EDIT: Oh, and rope is not a provision ;)

sure didnt know 5 was so strong so 2 hit damage 2 wound should be ok right? 

kk ill change the rope to a canteen and should i change blanket too or is it ok  as a povision?

Provisions are food and drink items, equipment covers tools, etc. Thanks, mate ;)  I can see this up and running soon :D

alright i fixed them wish we could have more items now that i  have to get rid of stuff

o i hope we play soon  :lol:

(edited)

Here you go, reuploaded and remade.

I was wondering. Since his main weapon is a staff, could he sacrifice damage output for a two-hex range?

Edited by Addem Up

The e-mail I sent to Ballistic,

my character's not at all mystic,

as I try to find rhymes,

such as mimes, or chimes,

I try to remain optimistic.

Please tell me you received my e-mail.

The amgic attack can be made into a range attack and even have AoE if you're good ;)  The reah of the staff itself would be one hex as only ranged and lance/pike/spear type weapons can reach teh second hex.  Good ideas though!

And DW people, I know that this is taking forever, but I want this done as near to flawless as possible!

And as for the case with @twilight_sparkle, should we consider him gone permanently?  I can keep a spot open for him but for the time being I think I'm stalling for nothing... what say ye?

I must say... we do have a rather lovely band of heroes! :D

We'll assume that they've been together for a while and have come together as a team enough to work as one.  We just need a designated group leader.  Having a leader definitely removes the chance of any silly moments of silly heroism that is not needed XD  You know what I'm talking about -_-

i say we should save a slot for  @twilight_sparkle since he started this and all that

also im not going to be leader  :blink:

(edited)

img-1228444-1-efCuiGa.png

lol srry forgot about that here he is XD i had made this when i decided make a new OC for this and yea i alway have it with no background just incase i want to make a sig with it still a noob at making sig but getting better

Edited by Azure Flames

Sorry, mate we're a bit full ATM...

And as it says, we are 'PLANNING' this RP so that means that we don't accept any more players unless super necessary.  Sorry :(

That's fine, don't worry about it :) It was more like a "ooh this might be good for a few laughs" than a "OMG I HAVE to be in this or I WILL die"

• Brohoof 1

Here's where I'm at...

The basic story is just about done, but the characters are in need of ammending.  I have four characters 'fully' complete and two that are not so much...

To solve this I need to finish Elm Elixir and Midnight Melody.

From you two, I need a picture from the pony creator in order to make the tokens.  Please make sure you export it without a background (white).  As for Foryn, could I get a picture without a BG?  He looks a little out of place ATM...

There are tons of the same picture on pages 5 and 6, all of Elm Elixir, but I'll post him again anyway.

img-1141945-1-dad.png

The amgic attack can be made into a range attack and even have AoE if you're good 

Wait, I get a magic attack? But I'm a cleric. I just gives da heals, and smacks anyone that comes near me with a big stick.

I realize we are pretty full but I wanted to ask a question. Do we have any more room for a chaotic neutral/evil character? The reason I ask is that I thought I'd emailed my brother a month ago asking if he wanted to join in but apparently I only saved it as a draft and never sent it. lol. ( I was wondering why he never answered...) Now he wants to play. The whole reason I asked him is because I know he loves to play chaotic characters, and sometimes leans towards evil and I'm pretty sure most of us are on the good side, right?

If so I can get all of his stuff to you by tonight.

If not, that's okay. It was my mistake.

As for twilight_sparkle it's been nearly a month (I think) since we last heard from him so I think it's safe to proceed without him while keeping him in mind in case he comes back.

• Brohoof 1

post-12759-0-50947000-1362255570_thumb.png

Aight. Here he is again. It's weird, though...the png I sent to you should've had no background. Darn. Oh well. I you need anything else done to him then just let me know. 

As for Twilight...as much as we all want him to play, I don't think that we can really move forward without assuming that he won't come back. That being said, definitely keep a warm welcome spot open with a contingency plan for the story if he decides to resume. 

Oh, yes/ Forgot to give you my time zone. Yeah. 

Eastern (GMT - 5:00)

If I remember correctly, this will work well with most people here as well...except you, Ballistic. :(

Also, the idea of playing (at least more heavily) on friday/ the weekend will work scrumptiously for me, even if late hours are required.

Just thought you ought to know.

• Brohoof 1

I'm fine with Fridays and weekends.

I was about to rhyme that but I'm way too tired right now to think of a bloody rhyme of weekends that would be in context with the time we can play, or something like that -.- :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

i would be totally down for something like this.  IT sounds like on lot of fun what if it was like a a group of OC ponies adventure into a like an ever free forest kind of thing?\

Hopefully i didn't find this thread to late. its it to late for me to join? 

Edited by Scarfy HOOVES

(edited)

As much as I hate to be the one to do this, I must.

Sorry, mate we're a bit full ATM...
And as it says, we are 'PLANNING' this RP so that means that we don't accept any more players unless super necessary.  Sorry :(

So...yeah...Unless Twilight comes back and says yes or Ballistic gives specific permission to you, then this is what I'm going to assume.

I'm really sorry. :(

Edited by RepInt

(edited)

If there does end up being room, I'd like to join too.  :D

I can probably whip up a character in an hour or so.

Edited by Znex

(edited)

Also, keep in mind everyone, that when this campaign ends we can always do another. Or those who aren't able to play this time could also set up their own off of the same info if they are so inclined. Not that that's a no, I wouldn't say I have any authority on that. 

Also, I was bored so I whipped up Heart's Desire's cutie mark, just for the heck of it. It's not my best work, but it gets the job done.

hdcutiemark_zps82591c1a.png

Edited by MoonFeather
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Congrats on starting the next page of the thread. I've been waiting for this to happen for while now. :)

Hahahaha, thanks, I guess!

Okay, so here is the deal with my brother. He is going to play an evil-ish Paladin. His name is  Rock-ee and here's his picture. His cutie mark would be a mountain.

I'll have the character sheet to you in the morning as he's just now finishing it up and I need to sleep sometime tonight. It's 3:30am and I'll be lucky to sleep past 6.

rockeepony_zpscd2eef0e.jpg

Edited by MoonFeather
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

His name is  Rock-ee and here's his picture. 

One important detail needs to be changed. He has eyelashes in the picture. You may want to disable that, unless our tough paladin is going to have a feminine side. ;)

Though as a disclaimer, I have no problem with that.

Edited by RepInt
  • Brohoof 1