Brush, my newest OC

Shining Wing

This is Brush. He's a painter. I suck at names. I made this guy in Flash CS6, mostly with my new Wacom Bamboo Splash. I think he's my best OC so far.

img-1104835-1-brush_by_portalman100-d5s9

Not bad. Brush looks pretty good. I've seen a lot of OCs who are supposed to be artists, including Scribbles, who was made by a close friend of mine.

• Brohoof 1

There is a bunch of things on him you could improve on such as the ear nose and back legs, but I think it actually is a pretty good drawing. It looks good with the thick show-like outlines :)

There is a bunch of things on him you could improve on such as the ear nose and back legs, but I think it actually is a pretty good drawing. It looks good with the thick show-like outlines :)

Coincidentally, those are the things I don't like about him. The back legs aren't great, but compared to my previous OCs they're amazing. The nose is fine, but it looks more like a mare than a stallion. I try to make my ponies look show-accurate. I've improved a lot since I started drawing ponies about two months ago.  :) If you need proof, go look at Pinpoint, my first OC. I hate him.  <_<

The thing that I see that hasn't been pointed out yet is his head could be a bit rounder. His forehead seems too straight up and down.

Yeah, I noticed that. My ponies aren't usually like that, though. This is the first pony that I've drawn on my new pen tablet, so there should be errors. At least he's better than my other OCs.