Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

I have been trying these for a few nights with the Rarity file now and I haven't had much success I feel something during the trance but when It's all over It doesn't work I'm not sure what to do I don't know If its actually working or if I'm just not doing it right. does any pony work better than the others??

fss_overall.png

I am utterly fascinated by this idea.  A few questions though.

1) Will reading other people's experiences ruin it because my brain understands what is happening?

2) How much of a background in meditation do I need?

3) Approximately how long will one "session" of trance last?

4) While big, over-ear headphones are ideal, could cheaper plastic ones work if I'm in an environment with little to no noise (assuming the headphones don't fall out)?

Edited by Starswirl the Goateed

wwtd.png

#SOCKS

I think I might try rainbow one more time tonight. I'm not really getting anything but I think its because my mind isn't clear.

Is there anything in specific I should be thinking going in?

Equestrian Empire Cast RP Character:

I did actually get time to do a second file last night.  For this one, I chose Rarity.  I feel like I had a lot more success in the relaxation and ended up determining what I did wrong on the first bout.  For one, I started out much more relaxed, which obviously helps.  Also, instead of taking the guide's words as instructions, I just listened to them.  Instead of trying to force the change like I did the first time, I just 'read' the guide's words as though they were a book.  There was actually a point where I fell into a sort of ethereal-like state, where I could hear everything that the guide said clearly, but felt sort of like (if you've seen the Lord of the Rings movies) what everything in the twilight world looks like when you put on the One Ring.  It's sort of tough to explain.  Unfortunately, this state only lasted for 10-20 seconds because my brain realized this feeling and I got distracted.

Still little to nothing in the transformation department, though, again, I'm not surprised.  I was still kind of distracted by that ethereal state.  When I woke up, I did sort of feel like my fingers were stuck together, but I think that was more from the stiffness of not moving them for 20 minutes.  Anyways, I'll try this again at some point.  Now that I know what I've been doing wrong, perhaps I can fix it.

"Ceterum censeo background ponies delendas esse" - Stellafera

AS9001Sig_zps4d1010f8.png

Credit for the Octavia vector goes to the awesome Harmonic Revelations

Credit for the creation of my avatar and signature goes to the amazing Wubsie

Once again, thanks!

Tried the Rarity hypnosis I found on YouTube (GoogleDocs doesn't seem to be working for me), and it almost got me. I could feel my front legs and my "stance" definitely felt wider and slightly more feminine. The thing that killed it for me was the video buffering, but I'm sure I could rememdy that by downloading and converting video to mp3 format.

Here's a link for Rarity if GoogleDocs is also broken for you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td_cPfb_xKQ

I also tried a Rainbow Dash one, but it only creeped me out because the entire time there were six voices talking to me through a flanger, and they kept mentioning penises with sound bytes from the show intermitently cutting in. o_O

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/viny1-scratch

DeviantART: http://twinhead-b.deviantart.com/

Xbox 360 Gamertag: Viny1 Scratch

PSN: Booossh

Steam: twinheadb

Tried Vinyl again last night. I dozed off halfway through, but I woke up again at the end. The effects were much more apparent this time. In fact, I had to shift around in bed because my legs were naturally taking a wider stance. I also felt my ears and forehead being pulled.

I revelled in my Vinyl-ness for about a minute before I fell asleep again. :P

31ziw.gif

Follow me on Tumblr! http://stratosthestallion.tumblr.com

I tried the rainbow dash one for a second time last night. The first time was just relaxing. But the second time I lost conciousness and went into a transe I felt the wings sprout from my back. I felt my hooves take form. I felt everything that was being described to me. The I woke up incredibly relaxed. I will try the applejack one tonight

I've tried for about the 5th or 6th time now and I think I'm very slowly getting somewhere. Near the end of the fluttershy one I felt myself drift off slightly more than I already was. Maybe it is worth listening to the mind clearing track first. I'll have to make a playlist on my phone so they play right after eachother.

This will be a fun night :D I've hypnotised myself before so i have no doubt that this will work (probably not the first time though)

Lolnus.gif

Signatures by Kyoshi, Cider Barrel and Lugia

I just did the Fluttershy one, and now I feel a bit weird, and I kinda just want to curl up into a ball and sleep and never wake up :/

I would curl up into a ball and sleep forever :o

My experience was slightly altered though, since now whenever my legs dangle off a chair, they start to feel more like hooves again :I

Edited by Moon Wave

Moon+Wave.png

A shoutout to Dr-Whooves for making this sweet thing~

Anyway, go ahead and visit my http://mlpforums.com/user/380-sirius-crescent/'>About Me page for my characters :3

Engaged to Steel Crescent as of 5/1/2013

I would curl up into a ball and sleep forever :o

My experience was slightly altered though, since now whenever my legs dangle off a chair, they start to feel more like hooves again :I

haha i'm not sure why I didn't just go to sleep :P and I felt really odd for like 30 minutes but I think its gone now :( and I think thats cool? depends how annoying it is to feel like you have hooves :L

206n9n6.png

haha i'm not sure why I didn't just go to sleep :P and I felt really odd for like 30 minutes but I think its gone now :( and I think thats cool? depends how annoying it is to feel like you have hooves :L

Meh, it doesnt feel annoying. Just a wierd feeling in your legs that make you want to stand up for a bit and mabye stretch out your whole body.

Moon+Wave.png

Anyway, go ahead and visit my http://mlpforums.com/user/380-sirius-crescent/'>About Me page for my characters :3

Meh, it doesnt feel annoying. Just a wierd feeling in your legs that make you want to stand up for a bit and mabye stretch out your whole body.

thats kinda like what I had but insted of wanting to strech my whole body, it was more of a pull all of my limbs inside my torso :L

206n9n6.png

Well I did the Twilight one for some school work, I feel wierd and pay so much attention to detail. But I dont feel like I have hooves or anything, I do respect myself a lot so I think thats an explanation.

thats kinda like what I had but insted of wanting to strech my whole body, it was more of a pull all of my limbs inside my torso :L

Limbs inside the torso would be like limbo, only with torso's~ (speaking absolute gibbierish)

Also, I think I found out the reason why my body (mostly my legs) was twitching so much: I think its from my room. Its really cold in here and my body doesnt take kindly to it, so instead it twitches the hell out of me.

Moon+Wave.png

I don't think I did it right. I sat and listened and did as I was told throughout the entire Fluttershy session and I don't feel any different than before with the exception that I feel drowsy and a little light headed. I was honestly relaxed as can be, I could barely feel my body. :/

Did I do something wrong? :(

Edited by Lightning Fluttershy

I went and downloaded the Pinkie Pie one... but to my dismay, not much happened. :c It got me totally relaxed and unmoving, but I couldn't feel myself growing hooves or anything.

Might have to give it another shot tonight. I shall become Pinkie, one way or another. I vow it.

• Brohoof 1

I must be very susceptible to this because on my first try I got an amazing feeling when it came to the transformation part. It was so powerful and unlike anything I've ever felt. It was tingly but not itchy. It felt really good but in a weird way.

The most powerful was (I did the twilight one.) When the hooves formed, but also when the horn formed. To my surprise the feelings I got from the two were different. Unique, but all good. The most unreal part was when the muzzle formed, I could really feel my face becoming stretched and for the rest of the file it felt like my nose was like, on top of my lips. It's hard to describe. I'll definitely do it again tomorrow. And the day after that and the day after that. 

Let's hope I get even stronger results in the future!  ;)

Edited by ChuniaC

207p8ue.png

Signature by Cloud Chaser

I'll hypnotise myself into Rainbow Dash.

I'm kinda scared of that shit but excited at once.

I can't imagine it.

Is it save?

Oh my god, I can't wait.

Try to try again

To see yourself again from time to time.

Question: Before I do this again tonight I was thinking about switching to a different pony like Rainbow Dash or Twilight. Is it bad if I do I've only listened to the Applejack file. I listened to it once on Saturday night and twice last night. Will it mess up anything with future sessions?

~ZenPowerBuilder

Edited by ZenPowerBuilder