Hypnotize yourself to be a pony, links included

lardbobobo

I think I know why it's hard for me to wait to the end of file.

Firstly, in the file are too much stories. AJ working, AJ with Big Mac, AJ selling vegetables...

Secondly listener at start hears a lot about work, anti-laziness... and after change my body even if its in trance, wants to work so much and with time its getting impossible to not move.

Heh... can somebody write how it is with Twilight and RD file? I am really thinking about listening the cancelling file and start with something new.

That's a pity there is no Luna file yet...

I think I know why it's hard for me to wait to the end of file.

Firstly, in the file are too much stories. AJ working, AJ with Big Mac, AJ selling vegetables...

Secondly listener at start hears a lot about work, anti-laziness... and after change my body even if its in trance, wants to work so much and with time its getting impossible to not move.

Heh... can somebody write how it is with Twilight and RD file? I am really thinking about listening the cancelling file and start with something new.

That's a pity there is no Luna file yet...

I can't tell you about twilight or rd. But I can tell you that the fluttershy one is good. Really good in my opinion.

I can't tell you about twilight or rd. But I can tell you that the fluttershy one is good. Really good in my opinion.

I'm not going to try a Fluttershy file. She isn't like me or type of a pony/person I would like to be. I'm more active and brave, usually trying to fight with my weakness and at least from 3 years I am no more shy. Abd I am not so much into animals and the nature - I choose a highway construction than nature :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I lost feeling in 2 of my fingers, and now my legs made up their mind:  I'm quadrupedal.   :lol:  When he said I could hear the ticking of a clock, I HEARD THE TICKING OF A CLOCK!  This was so cool, however, that it brought me out of it in excitement.

Edited by TSG

Well i think i am going to end my break and continue the fluttershy file either tonight or tomorrow. As for today i did go back into a full fluttershy state (mental not physical.....well except for some hoof changes) but it was about an hour long this time

Well i think i am going to end my break and continue the fluttershy file either tonight or tomorrow. As for today i did go back into a full fluttershy state (mental not physical.....well except for some hoof changes) but it was about an hour long this time

Any luck with the trigger phrases?

(edited)

Any luck with the trigger phrases?

That's actually how i got into the fluttershy state today. I just said:

"I'm a shy pony"

"I'm a kind pony"

"I am fluttershy"

Didn't want to use the long version since i have to walk on two legs at work

Edited by ElectricBlueMLP

That's actually how i got into the fluttershy state today. I just said:

"I'm a shy pony"

"I'm a kind pony"

"I am fluttershy"

Didn't want to use the long version since i have to walk on two legs at work

Are you sure you should be Fluttershy at work?

Are you sure you should be Fluttershy at work?

I know it is a bad idea but i was having a bad day at work and that was the only thing i could think of to make it better

I know it is a bad idea but i was having a bad day at work and that was the only thing i could think of to make it better

I simply cannot picture it without also imagining it going quite sour.  Fluttershy isn't exactly known for her social skills.

I simply cannot picture it without also imagining it going quite sour. Fluttershy isn't exactly known for her social skills.

I did it when the store was dead so no one noticed

(edited)

Yeah true. But anyways i see that you had a more successful twilight session today

Yeah; not only did I not feel like standing on two legs like I said before, but when I managed to stand up, I nearly collapsed and my vision spun.  It wore off steadily though, and now I'm bipedal again.

Edited by TSG

(edited)

I'm gonna try the Fluttershy one again tonight, last time not much happened and I fell asleep halfway through.  :P

How long do you guys feel the effects? Because I do have to work tomorrow.

Edited by Hovershy

I'm gonna try the Fluttershy one again tonight, last time not much happened and I fell asleep halfway through.  :P

I didn't have many effects, but they were gone in an hour or two -- maybe less.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah; not only did I not feel like standing on two legs like I said before, but when I managed to stand up, I nearly collapsed and my vision spun. It wore off steadily though, and now I'm bipedal again.

What about the horn change?

I'm gonna try the Fluttershy one again tonight, last time not much happened and I fell asleep halfway through. :P

For me the effects last about an hour or two.
  • Brohoof 1

What about the horn change?

Didn't get that far unfortunately: loud noise outside and excitement from the changes. :(  After that first attempt however, I tried again, and that's when I heard the clock.

Didn't get that far unfortunately: loud noise outside and excitement from the changes. :( After that first attempt however, I tried again, and that's when I heard the clock.

Never heard the clock when i first did the twilight one. I only heard the pencils

I didn't even know that you were actually supposed to hear things, so it caught me off guard.

Had the same reaction but you just need to keep focusing on the voice......speaking of voice my mental voice has not changed despite the break. Still sounds like fluttershy

Had the same reaction but you just need to keep focusing on the voice......speaking of voice my mental voice has not changed despite the break. Still sounds like fluttershy

Let's see how you/she react(s).....