Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

TailsIsNotAlone

(edited)

I'm constantly scrolling over friends names in my "About Me" section because a few of them change their display names a lot. :blink:

"Welcome to Mane Melody" is my favorite Youtube short from My Little Pony: Tell Your Tale so far. I REALLY like the "Mane Melody" song. :pinkie:

I have bad moments of self esteem at times but I don’t usually hate on my art unless it’s old, surprisingly

@ExplosionMare I feel the same way about my older artwork, too. :wacko:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

When I was younger, I told everyone I was going to cut my hair shoulder length, and now that I'm older, I'm not doing that since it would be too short. I'd only do that if my hair became way too hard to handle.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite forum reactions to receive are the ones based around laughter and it fills me with happiness when I'm able to earn them from my friends. 

I feel like I need to have Della Duck visible somewhere on my signature, avatar or profile banner or else I'll have bad luck. 

My favorite songs from Equestria Girls are both from the Youtube shorts "5 to 9" and "Shake Things Up!" and are both sung by Applejack. 

I feel like my Bestie Admin @The Wife of Douma is out to get me. :sealed: JK. :P

I LOVE the fact that I'm good friends with a lot of the MLP Forums staff & that I can playfully tease them. :P

I love my plushies and so do the people I talk about them with but at times, I get a little embarrassed that I use them to cope with negative feelings. I guess it is because it feels a bit childish.

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I like to imagine that my pony Besties Rarity and Pipp Petals are physically with me because it helps to inspire me when I'm making my artwork. :D

You definitely need plushies of them, if you don't have them already.

Sometimes I forget that I have to eat and I'd probably wait way too long unless someone reminded me.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I've NEVER seen an episode of Cartoon Network's "Ed, Edd n Eddy" and I hope to keep it that way. 

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year! :rarityhat:

I like watching cartoons more than live action movies and TV shows.

Edited by Sparklefan1234

- My favorite live action shows are Heartland and Gilmore Girls

- One of my dreams when I was younger was to get featured in the credits for something. That came true when I got my name in the credits for a school film I took part in

- I figured I would phase out of sleeping with plushies a few years ago when I started to get tired of them, but somehow I started needing them again so clearly I haven't let go of that phase

- Even though I hate auto tune, I love vocaloid. It is probably because it's clear in the beginning that the voice is an AI and it's not trying to be "real" to scam you. That, and vocaloid songs tend to have a sort of uniqueness to them I can't find in other genres

- I make little notes everywhere in my story drafts. If a proofreader saw them, they would probably get so confused

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

My favorite live action shows are Heartland and Gilmore Girls

I think my favorite live action TV shows are Frasier and Blue Bloods. I'm not absolutely sure because I don't rewatch live action shows a lot. :twismile:

I LOVE Equestria Girls. Excluding, "Spring Breakdown". :pinkie:/:dry:

I enjoy watching "true crime" shows and Disney vlogs on YouTube. :sealed:/:fluttershy:

• Brohoof 2

Two of my favorite husbandos, Johngalli A from Stone Ocean and Gyomei Himejima from Demon Slayer, are blind. This is because I’m visually impaired in real life (blind in my right eye and severe astigmatism in both eyes) and so it makes me feel good to see representations of visually impaired characters in the media. Especially ones who are as handsome and strong as Johngalli and Gyomei :nom:

In case you’re wondering how I use a computer, I use a tablet and keep it pretty close to my face. I type in 18 point font when writing, and I zoom in really close (like 200% to 300%) whenever I’m doing art or edits. 

• Brohoof 1

If my eyes are getting fatigued, sometimes my left one's vision "drifts" and I see double vision for an unspecified length of time. Normally this happens with TVs or some other screens, but it has happened once or twice while driving. I hope it doesn't happen too much while I drive :worry:

• Brohoof 1

I did this once but I’ll do it again for the hell of it. (By the way these are also confessions so that’s why they are written weirdly)

1. I never learned how to properly swim.

2. I don’t have a lot of friends, I like spending my time on my own at the risk of my mental health (My musical instruments are all I have no joke).

3. I have ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) and my reaction time is horrible.

4. I’m in the autism spectrum.

5. As of now I’m still learning how to drive and only have a month left to start college.

6. During my friend’s Hanukkah (I’m not Jewish by the way my friend just invited me and my family to witness it). We were playing a guessing game and accidentally said Manehattan instead of Manhattan (We were trying to guess cities).

7. According to my parents, I was very chill as a baby, so much so that they once left me outside of a restaurant with the dog (who passed away a few years ago :( ).

8. I’m a guy who paints his nails and I’m not ashamed to admit it (I saw a video of Alexi Laiho [Guitarist For Children Of Bodom R.I.P] playing and thought about trying it out, seems to work great when playing.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I feel like I need to have some sort of a "character connection" in order to enjoy a video game. 

I can't connect with a "normal" video game story in the same way that I do with a Batman, Disney, MLP etc. story.

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1

-Although i have been watching Cartoons my WHOLE LIFE, I still consider MLP the greatest thing to ever happen to me personally, emotionally and psychologically.

-The major reform theme in MLP is a HUGE reason why i fell in love with the series, it resonates with me how a lot of the "bad guys" are just struggling to find actual friendship.

- I basically have no friends IRL, and the few friends I have here are you know basically mutual contacts with mutual interests, but id really like to change that and get to know some people A lot better.

- I often times feel out of place even here, bc I dont talk to anyone on here regularly and just get some reactions from time to time, I just dont know where to go to say im really open for a meaningful conversation.

- I am looking for FRIENDS, lol obviously... who isnt? but by that I mean, please never be shy if you see something ive said and you disagree even, I just want to find people that care to engage and possibly become good or even true friends over time.

- I would post my age, and my gender and stuff but I think thats all on my profile, Im pretty transparent about everything, and VERY OPINIONATED lol, so that is one of my favorite things about this website is seeing people with crazily different views with a common bond.

- I am extremely "superstitious" and I have a lot of beliefs that are combined from different forms of theology and even some wicca. 

- I am a FIRM believer in destiny, and I believe its part of the reason why I am even on this website, evolving to a place of authenticity where I can actually talk about myself, how i feel and what I believe, with people that arent complete pigs that cant handle me lol.

- I get A LOT of hate from people that pretend that they know me, and I really could only HOPE that this in NO WAY shape or form is affecting the life I am trying to create, or peoples opinions about me in places like this or other places I genuinely want to make friends.

Sunset_Shimmer_the_phoenix_EG2.webp

I REALLY like that my Bestie @Savygriffs has given me so many "art projects". :D

I feel like I *need* to make a profile banner or signature whenever I get a new interest. :fabulous:

Sony PlayStation is my favorite video game console brand. :awed:

I DO NOT have a "I CAN'T STAND THEM!" least favorite member of MLP Gen 5's Mane 5. :)

• Brohoof 1

- I put a lot of myself in my "Behind Him" story over on FimFiction, moreso than I realized. It's almost scary how much I relate to my own characters, but since I'm the only writer, I suppose my brain is just limited to my own thoughts and experiences, anyhow.

- I don't ever plan on drinking alcohol. It smells bad, the thought of getting drunk terrifies me, and none of my friends drink anyways so there's no motivation to do it.

- It's very easy for me to get overheated in extremely hot weather. I could just be standing around and pass out if I'm not careful.

- I used to hate the color green but over time, I began to really like it.

• Brohoof 1

+I have a bad habit of getting more and more oc's until i can't draw all of them anymore
+Dark songs make me wanna write for my OC's [preferably villainous themes] because dark stuff makes me coop with my past.
+I keep my friend group small - this way I can focus on the ones who are truly deserving of my attention and care. + It helps avoid getting hurt.
+I'm creative - in many ways. Ranging from video editing, drawing to photography & can think creative where needed.

• Brohoof 1