Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tell us a truth about yourself?

Reecejackox

I never felt the same about my dad when I found out that tooth fairy is not real and he was the one hiding those coins under my pillow. 

Spoiler

We're cool now tho, and when I busted him regarding the Santa Claus thing it didn't come as a big shock anymore. :flutterhat:

• Brohoof 1

People constantly mistake me for a boy. A police officer called me a male, this one guy called me young man, and this boy started talking about Adam's apple like I would understand. The most embarrassing one was when I was going into the girls' bathroom at school and this girl tried to stop me and tell me the boys' bathroom was over there. And those are just some moments. :(

14 minutes ago, Total Lunar Eclipse said:

I feel empty inside. 

That's a really specific timeframe.

Lol, just a rough estimate it could be any day now. Just playing the waiting game (8

• Brohoof 1

As much as I love winter weather and complain about the lack of it, I am terrible at handling walking on ice. Walking up and down the icy stairs outside with my dog just now scared me half to death.

I was walking so slowly and trying to hold onto the handles while holding my dog. I'm sure I look even more Southern than the Southerners around here... How embarrassing. >.< lol

If things went the way they should have my senior year, I'd have gone to three state level competitions. One for academics ("Number Sense" AKA Quick Maths) and the other two for band (for marching band and also as a part of the all-state band).

9 minutes ago, Hierok said:

Just listened to Jump from them. :twi:

OMG!!! same.My favorite song 

I've been listening to Jump everyday since the first day I've listened to them,and I plan to keep on doing so.

• Brohoof 1

I mostly blame my Dad for my lack of progression. I'm probably right to do so considering that he's spent money that was meant for me after my mom died, raising pigs that he never really sells. He sort of stole almost $9000 from me. But hey at least he sort of puts food on the table (and spends too much in the process) and sometimes pays the bills.