Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming MLP' Digimon Thread

Captain Marvelous

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

...His name's CARLTON? Oh my God, I love this.

I'm a Digimon fan! I've seen all of the series. And a bit of Xros Wars subs. Although I lost track of them and I suppose I'll just wait for the dub now to continue. I personally am not a huge fan of how the Digimon digivolve in that series since it seems sort of Transformersesque, but I like it fairly a bit for introducing some unexpected twists.

Personally, I preferred Season 1 and Season 2 subbed. Not really because I'm a Japanese snobby person or anything like that, just because they seemed to take the characters more seriously, the music was quite nice, and they didn't try as hard to insert inappropriate jokes.

Don't really play the games or read the manga though. But my favourite series would have to be Season 3, the Digimon Tamers. A lot of people probably like that one, so I guess I'm sort of typical. But I felt Takato was the character I could relate to the most with his dreamerish nature and inventing a Digimon partner. That's probably what I would do if I was in the Digimon universe. I've already invented a few Digimon of my own.

Although Season 5 comes really really close. I love the dub/music and Marcus is just my absolute favourite character ever. I love how he punches things to get his Digimon to digivolve, it is just so badass. And the storyline was just really serious and great. It even got me emotional.

...Yeah, I'm a big diginerd.

• 1 month later...

Hey that's okay, so am I.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=6LrvsXS8P88&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

MASARU *manly faints*

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

EDIT:

We are waiting for scans and info from this month's Vjump.

One person who bought vjump has confirmed that...

READY to hear this?

READY?

READY?

There will be a MOVIE for Xros Wars in June!

And previous protagonists will gather there FOR THE FIRST TIME!

It's also a planning for the celebration of Digimon's 15th Anniversary =)

Now we are waiting for the scan for Confirmation! =D

Can't wait!!

Any new scans and updates will be in this post.

YAY... this also means the movie won't be available to watch until this winter...um...yay?

Edited by Captain Marvelous

Posted Image

Digimon

So if anyone here that like digimon, you can discuss here.

What is your favorite Digimon game?

What is your favorite Digimon manga?

What is your favorite Digimon anime?

a series that has a grand Multi-verse, one of the biggest I have seen, what do you think.

for a lot of you, how are you feeling about season 7 so far

No favorite game, however, I liked Tamers the best and Frontier comes very close to that.

Favorite rookie: Guilmon

Favorite champion: Kyubimon

Favorite ultimate: Lilamon (from Data Squad)

Favorite mega: Megidramon

Favorite spirit: Lowemon

Oh my, it's still going? I used to watch that all of the time when I was a kid, but I only watch it until the fourth version(Apparently Frontier), I really loved the first two, but then It got new characters and it wasnt that good

The show really starter to lose it's charm after Digimon Frontier, probably cause it started to take itself far to seriously. Still, I do enjoy the first four season.

It was either that... or it became Pokemon

honestly, season 2 was the worst... and with how badly written it was, it's no surprising

also...obligtory pony with digimon

Posted Image

I love Digimon tho I never played any of the games. Love the anime but only up to Savers (Season Five).

Tamers (Season Three) is my favorite tho its last episodes can give you nightmares~! (Go watch JesuOtaku's review on Digimon series! She's in the middle of Season Three right now but is done with One and Two!!)

Digimon Xros Wars annoys the hell out of me and I honestly have no clue why it has fans!! Taiki is a frickin Gary Sue...there's literally nothing wrong with him and acts like a saint throughout the show. I kept wanting him to die!!

I love Digimon. There are things that annoy me with every season.

Season 1: The random jumping between episodes some networks did.

Season 2: The fact Tai and Sora don't end up together.

Season 3: Takato, leader he may be, is a bit of a wimp.

Season 4: The fact they pulled the same thing Power Rangers did with one character being evil at first, but really being good deep down.

Season 5: NO GOGGLE HEAD! Seriously, Marcus needs goggles.

Season 6: The fact it's taken so long to dub it.

But I still love digimon. Always have always will. Now I'm off to DOWNLOAD ALL THE EPISODES!

• Brohoof 2

OmG how did I not see that thread. I was a huuuuuuuge digimon nerd a few years ago and I still like the show :)

I like seasons 1-4 and the first two seasons are my favorites(I don't mind the plotholes in season 2 xD)

I always liked how the season is themed about friendship(almost like mlp) and also deals with more mature themes like for example death. Also the Real World episodes were always hilarious

Season 1 is just great and I absolutely adore it. :wub:

Season 2 may not have the best script but I think the characters are very likeable and I liked especially the episodes with the old tamers as young adults :)

Season 3 is not really my favorite because I don't like the protagonists that much

Frontier is a bit "different" but I really like the characters and the show grew on me the more I watched

PS: I have only seen the German-Version which is great and uncensored