Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The best things about you

Delzepp

What would you say is the greatest thing (or things) about yourself? What makes you unique? Share some of the qualities you have and what people like about you the most, or even what you like about yourself the most XD

• Brohoof 3

I'd say my generosity and kindness to people, as long as they don't get on my bad side. Trust me, you don't want to see it. :P

My very comedic humor, and my good acting imitation of Green Goblin.

• Brohoof 2

Things i like with myself? That was a rather hard question indeed. I would like to say it like this, Nope bro wont get me this time, ok i will tell you i like my side of hating people thats all bye.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm

I have an auditory memory, I'm pretty good at math, I'm somewhat good at singing, I'm technologically inclined, I have perfect pitch, I'm good at writing music, and I like to think outside the box.

• Brohoof 2

Hm.. I don't really know of anything thats good about me honestly, I'm to pessimistic to think of anything good about myself.

I personally don't like much about me.

I could probably write a book on the things I dislike about myself though :P.

• Brohoof 1

The fact that I play the bassoon is by far the best thing about me, because the bassoon is the most awesomest instrument ever!

• Brohoof 1

Hm.. I don't really know of anything thats good about me honestly, I'm to pessimistic to think of anything good about myself.

I personally don't like much about me.

I could probably write a book on the things I dislike about myself though :P.

aww, c'mon, everybody has lots of good qualities, and I'm sure you're no exception; I won't lie, I once used to feel just like you do, until I discovered how beautiful life can be, and since then nothing gets me down (although they try XD)

so come on, don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure that you have many qualities, some that maybe don't even come to mind at the moment

• Brohoof 1

aww, c'mon, everybody has lots of good qualities, and I'm sure you're no exception; I won't lie, I once used to feel just like you do, until I discovered how beautiful life can be, and since then nothing gets me down (although they try XD)

so come on, don't be so hard on yourself, I'm sure that you have many qualities, some that maybe don't even come to mind at the moment

Yeah, I know, I'm sure theres stuff that I could consider good qualities about me, but frankly i'm just not in the most positive mood to think of any of them right now.

But thanks for the kind words. :)

• Brohoof 1

Whut

Bragging is wrong! >.< There is no modesty in this topic at all!

...I stand up for myself and others; being a weak little sapling not on my agenda. I sing very well and got into the county Honors Chorus, but quit because there were too many strangers. I'm a decent cartoonist and a kid at heart. I can do an average of 25 real push-ups without tiring, and plenty more if I push myself. I love science and I have a store of facts all on file in my brain. I joke a lot and have a great sense of humor.

Edited by Bluebell
  • Brohoof 2

I guess how I am able to keep on one task for hours on end.  That I can change chords on a guitar faster then the average person, I learned a lot of instruments in a short period of time, and I at least attempted art/fan-fiction/digital art.  

• Brohoof 1

Once I make a true friend, I will devote my loyalty to them - and not just your standard, run of the mill loyalty. I mean my extreme, absolute and utterly devout loyalty to them, no matter how retarded they are. More than RD has. Seriously, you have never seen loyalty like this. It's my absolute best trait, and I'm proud of it.

• Brohoof 2

I'm understanding and very modest usually. I'm usually very careful with words so I don't want to people to think that I'm boastful or something. Also I'm very honest. I also like helping people. I hope I would never lose these.

But also I have some downs such as having a really quick temper. I'm sorry for my friends that they have to bear what I'm doing sometimes. I mean I don't mean to insult anyone but I just can't control anything at all. I hope they never take anything I do when I'm angry seriously.

Edited by Hitpony
  • Brohoof 2

I've got a positive attitude and a (since this is the bragging thread) great sense of humor. Making people laugh comes naturally to me, and I try to always keep chipper.

I also am a very nice person on the inside. I want other people to be happy and I worry about if what I do is making someone sad. Generosity seems to be a trait of mine. I'll give away a cupcake because I already had one, I'll spend a night making figurines to hand out to everyone in my circle of friends, I'll spend half an hour making a design for someone when they only asked for what font they should use...

• Brohoof 2

I'm usually pretty modest. I tend to be very open minded. I am very slow to anger and if I do become angry it's usually passive-aggressive (though I don't know if that is a good thing or a bad thing). I don't hold grudges either. I'm pretty laid-back and tend to joke around somewhat often.

If we're talking skills, all I got is playing the alto saxophone (especially by ear) which is best woodwind instrument, way awesomer than bassoon.  :P

• Brohoof 1

I've gone three years without lying. I'm very proud of that. I like my honesty. I value it greatly.

It's remarkably easy if you try.

The other thing would be my ability the create excellent LEGO animations, like Sharks and Clowns, or How to Not Rob a Bank.

I recently got 4th place in THAC, a twenty-four hour brickfilm animation contest.

4th out of over 70 entries. I'd say that's pretty good. :D

(I feel really boastful now)

• Brohoof 1

This is a hard one to do without sounding conceited, but I'll try my best.

What I like about myself is my adaptability, I've been called resourceful many times and often surprise people with how quickly I can fix a situation... Even if only temporarily.

Other than that being willing to help others without being asked.

• Brohoof 1

Well, I will restrain myself a bit because I don't want people to think I'm bragging...

Firstly, I love the way I react to stress and heavy pressure in life (mostly at school).  I can usually use the stress to stay concentrated and finish whatever I'm doing within the time limit.  This is very useful for oral presentations, as much as I hate them...

Secondly, I like my grades in school.  I have them naturally without studying due to my awesome auditory memory remembering it all for me.  Only Spanish is difficult to memorize because the teacher doesn't talk much and gives us sheets instead...

• Brohoof 1

I'm pretty good at blinking and breathing. I feel like I got that down.

All of my organs are where they need to be, and are functioning properly, which I consider to be one of my most admirable traits.  ;) 

Edited by ~Lawful Pinkeh~
  • Brohoof 2

Things I have been told, as summarized into Ease-E-Read format:

"You're good at writing."

"You like a lot of different kinds of music."

"You're smart when it comes to space and airplanes."

Things that state the obvious:

"You're tall."

"You grow facial hair well."

"Stop hugging me."

• Brohoof 3