Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

I am mostly like all the mane 6 and i am almost like some background ponies.

Twilight Sparkle has a big brother.I also have a big brother but my big brother is not really my big brother best friend like twilight's we'll my big brother does not mean to be mean but he could not help being mean to me but he's not like twilight's big brother as much.

My big brother took care of me when he was a kid and he was nice then and he never had been accdeintly being mean when he was a kid.

I was born when my big brother was 10 year's old so me andmy big brother are 10 year's apart of age and i am 16 year's old and hes 26 year's old and he was born on July 26th 1987 and i was born on October 23rd 1997.

Still sounds a bit... eh.

I read a Call of Duty/MLP crossover fanfic before. It was awful.

Doesn't really sound like something you would need to read to realize it was awful. ^^"

Twilight has always been my favorite pony of the mane 6. 

Then you are quite the smart Brony, my friend. ^^ (

No gods, no kings. Only Twilight Sparkle.

You need not more than pure perfection! ^^

img-2561589-1-74DRf71.png

The whole Eggplant thing is just so random it just might work! xD

Doesn't really sound like something you would need to read to realize it was awful. ^^"

Then you are quite the smart Brony, my friend. ^^ (\

You need not more than pure perfection! ^^

The whole Eggplant thing is just so random it just might work! xD

Thanks. I don't see Twilight as a perfect Mary Sue or anything like that though. She still has her cute flaws/quirks and I look forward to seeing how she grows as a character and as a princess. She makes a wonderful princess and role model. 

Thanks. I don't see Twilight as a perfect Mary Sue or anything like that though. She still has her cute flaws/quirks and I look forward to seeing how she grows as a character and as a princess. She makes a wonderful princess and role model. 

Might I remind us all of the flaws she has which are exposed in "Lesson Zero?"

Some of you probably think I'm a Twilight hater after a couple of my posts last night. I'm not, I love her and to prove it:attachicon.gifIMAG0039.jpg

I have these 2 on my bed!! My Twilight has the "My Little Pony" theme song sound chip in her. I bought both of them pre stuffed.

Might I remind us all of the flaws she has which are exposed in "Lesson Zero?"

Exactly. I think she still has some of that obsessive perfectionist in her but has just learned to tone it down over the seasons.

Exactly. I think she still has some of that obsessive perfectionist in her but has just learned to tone it down over the seasons.

I'm not quite so sure... I shudder to think of what could happen if she goes into that sort of insanity now that she basically controls an army and rules the...

Oh dear Celestia.  :blink:  That would be bad.

I have these 2 on my bed!! My Twilight has the "My Little Pony" theme song sound chip in her. I bought both of them pre stuffed.

My Twilight has her five sayings, I bought the gala dress and skates too!

I'm not quite so sure... I shudder to think of what could happen if she goes into that sort of insanity now that she basically controls an army and rules the...

Oh dear Celestia.  :blink:  That would be bad.

Yeah that would be very bad. But in the season 4 opener she seemed to handle the stress of dealing with the royal guard rather well considering her track record. 

My Twilight has her five sayings, I bought the gala dress and skates too!

She has sayings like Fluttershy??? Aww shoot! I wish I had known that before I bought her. Do all of them have sayings?? Or just Twilight and Fluttershy??

Yeah that would be very bad. But in the season 4 opener she seemed to handle the stress of dealing with the royal guard rather well considering her track record. 

She has sayings like Fluttershy??? Aww shoot! I wish I had known that before I bought her. Do all of them have sayings?? Or just Twilight and Fluttershy??

All of them have sayings, here's my collection so far:post-24783-0-47856600-1398448773_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 1

All of them have sayings, here's my collection so far:attachicon.gifIMAG0028.jpg

Awesome! SO CUTE! I have all the Build A Bear Ponies that have been released so far. I tried to post the link to a picture of my collection but it won't show up.  They are all silent except for Twilight who already had the sound chip of the theme song. If Applejack gets released with sayings I'll save up the extra money for her sayings. 

Edited by StitchandMLPlover
  • Brohoof 1

Yes, isn't it glorious? It's actually more active than it's ever been now.

It is indeed magnificent! I cannot understand why the rarity fanclub has 3000+ posts and this one only has 700+ -_-

This needs to be fixed, then everyhing will be alright with the world. ;)

It is indeed magnificent! I cannot understand why the rarity fanclub has 3000+ posts and this one only has 700+ -_-

This needs to be fixed, then everyhing will be alright with the world. ;)

It should be, and we will not compromise, for we know the purple alicorn must rise!