Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Looking back at the beginning of Equestria Girls, I ask myself: Does Twilight actually not like her crown, or does she just not like wearing it all the time like the other princessesIMG_1494.thumb.png.724f32e4c9c5e9c0894cdde639e0d791.png

Edited by SpongeBobMeBoi46

2 hours ago, SpongeBobMeBoi46 said:

Looking back at the beginning of Equestria Girls, I ask myself: Does Twilight actually not like her crown, or does she just not like wearing it all the time like the other princessesIMG_1494.thumb.png.724f32e4c9c5e9c0894cdde639e0d791.png

The other princesses have gotten used to wearing their crown all the time like Twilight does in the future.:sunbutt::love::orly: Also Twilight isn't ruling over anything at this time, she doesn't even have a castle yet!:jazz-hooves-please:

10 hours ago, Octavia Scratch said:

The other princesses have gotten used to wearing their crown all the time like Twilight does in the future.:sunbutt::love::orly: Also Twilight isn't ruling over anything at this time, she doesn't even have a castle yet!:jazz-hooves-please:

Back then, she only wore her crown for royal or special events

4 hours ago, SpongeBobMeBoi46 said:

Back then, she only wore her crown for royal or special events

Yeah, because she felt unworthy because she wasn't actually doing anything to help Equestria princess-wise .

On 2024-08-08 at 9:52 AM, Octavia Scratch said:

Yeah, because she felt unworthy because she wasn't actually doing anything to help Equestria princess-wise .

She kept it on full time once she became ruler of Equestria

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle all the way. When I was growing up it was never the nerds that took center stage for many shows. They were appreciated, but mainly the brains of the ensemble. They provided support and were mostly credited with strategy that could be implemented by the main brawny character. But Twilight is not only the brains of the operation, but she continually rises to every occasion placed in front of her. She's not without her flaws of course, but they're so relatable and logical it's hard to dislike her. I get that that's the point of a main character, but typically they function as a lens for readers/viewers to see the world. Twilight is not only able to do this as a student, but later on as a leader -- she doesn't lose who she is to that lens. She's still a nerd. She's still more happy to be surrounded by knowledge than accolades and fame any day and more than anything, she strives to do more every single time. Her failures and short comings are reasonable and add to her depth. She can get preachy at times, but it's never without cause. She never fully rises to Celestia mentor level even as a full princess, you still get Twilight Sparkle. She's so adaptable and willing to understand and plan instead of charging in head first to any problem -- a quality everyone can benefit from at any stage in life. She's a total dork and I absolutely love her for it. 

• Party! 1

• 2 weeks later...