Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

@@Shimmer Sparkle, Because every one of us is a gourmet in many senses  ;)  

If I kill you with cuteness, then apparently I have hellish standards. Which now give me a lot of pain.

Because I cannot decide which one of these two is better!  :(

twilight_sparkle_by_dennyvixen-da52uak.p

twilight_in_daylight_by_assasinmonkey-da

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Hellooo, gorgeous.  :bedeyes:

sig-4579067.header_image_by_elzzombie-da

Is this just me, or Sci-Twi really looks underdrawn? Or is just pony Twilie looks nicer? :3

gelato_by_uotapo-da7yfl2.jpg

Just a little of imagination, and you can visualize yourself petting Twilie, or doin'...I honestly don't know how to name this properly...when you scratch under her muzzle :adorkable:  

large.png

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

FILIES AND GENTLECOLTS!

@@Shimmer Sparkle has officially refused to answer whether he read and understood the comment left above a certain picture. I hereby to judge him.

To the charge of seeing only what he sees...guilty.

To the charge of thinking bad things about his friends without taking anything in consideration...guilty.

The sentence is: to be eternally snuggled by princess Twilight Sparkle herself until he learns some respect of his friends. And only then shall he be forgiven for his crimes, when he acknowledges his fault!

sig-4579221.large.png

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I've just read Twilight's Sparkly Sleepover a few minutes ago. It's a great story and you all should read it too. Also, Sci-Twi at the back of the cover is kawaii-desu.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

I've just read Twilight's Sparkly Sleepover a few minutes ago. It's a great story and you all should read it too. Also, Sci-Twi at the back of the cover is kawaii-desu.

Hmm. Twily and the other one? Knowing that, I don't know. I'm reluctant to read it now. But then again, even if I didn't know the other one was going to be in it, I still wouldn't read upon finding out she was in it. It's the reason I don't really like Friendship Games that much. And the only Twilight who is kawaii is this one:

ac529924dae3ee8f640ff1d03ec63475.jpg

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Oh my WOW, how could I forget about this one?!

Ever had that moment when you encounter a problem that you just could never expect or be prepared to?

Twi apparently had one  :wacko:

0a2c635710c139d221eae8d72e2933a7-d8f68d8

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 5

@@Light Blade, I hope she's careful because that's one hell of a problem! I wonder how that happened?   :o

Also, I finally started watching Adventure Time about two weeks ago but only until now did I notice the similarities between Princess Bubblegum and Princess Twilight Sparkle.  ^_^

my-little-pony-mlp-other-mane-6-Twilight

large.jpg

1106810__safe_twilight+sparkle_princess+

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

@@Phill, WelappArently this is sTill a thing, Eh? 

And the only Twilight who is kawaii is this one

You call that kawaii?! No...no, it's not. THIS! Is kawaii  :adorkable:

_mlp_twilight_of_moe_anthropomorphism_by

I wonder how that happened?  

Because too much Harry Potter for both of us these days. She saw that book and...decided to accept the challenge.

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 3

You call that kawaii?! No...no, it's not. THIS! Is kawaii 

What? How dare you?  :angry: Twilight is kawaii all the time! Her... uh... "kawaii-ness" can't be measured! Although, that is a great pic.  ;)

Because too much Harry Potter for both of us these days. She saw that book and...decided to accept the challenge.

Oh. I see.  :lol:

• Brohoof 1