Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

Somepony said that there is pony Twilie in latest EG book. Whoever said that tell me if that's so. And in the meantime have a mentioned pony Twilie  ^_^

sig-4587219.twilight_sparkle__eg_by_the_

OMG Is that pretty 

large.png

Twily looks so cute in the maid outfit!!!  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

I'm now fully into the Twilight zone.  My favorite pony used to be Fluttershy, and not that I don't like her any less, but the more I learn about the characters and watch the show, the more I am liking Twilight Sparkle.  Am I just weird, or does that happen to anyone else?  :o Love the Sparkle!

post-36321-0-86045200-1467954177_thumb.png

post-36321-0-83863200-1467954231_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

@@Graystrip, That's similar to what happened to me and it also involved these two ponies. When I heard about choosing a "best pony", I was divided between he cute and shy one and the cute and nerdy one (among the Mane 6). mlp-tadorkable.png I didn't know who to choose because both appeal to me greatly and I see some of their personalities in me . But then this happened:

fee6529664f8b39573b58346e597de51.jpg

Fluttershy still holds a special part in my heart though. mlp-fbiggrin.png

• Brohoof 3

I dont know who my fav is. Heh Twlight still the little book worm we all love 'books" "checklists. " Lesson zero will always be my favorite. one of the first new episodes of mlp I ever got to see plus "Tardieee! i'll be late, i've never been late for an assignment."

Boy Twlight got a lot to learn about being a teacher at least she not as manipulative as Celestia was.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Light Blade, Eeyup. I was really upset when I found out that many bronies stopped liking her after that. mlp-twut.png And don't get me started on all that crap about how her character has gotten worse since that. mlp-trage.png THOSE DAMN HATERS! 

giphy.gif

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle
  • Brohoof 3

Wow, my first time in a fan club.

Anyways, Twilight is awesome, and a lot of us can relate to her alot. Shes smart, adorkable, and the Princess of Friendship. Can any other pony top that?

• Brohoof 5

She's one word that might not even be a word:

She's ADORKABLENESS!!!

*hugs Twilight*

Totally agreed! Twii is best pony and princess~

• Brohoof 3