Twilight Sparkle Fan Club

Tomiix

What would cause Pony Twilight to turn evil, anyway? Seeing as she's learned much about the magic of friendship, turning her is going to be really difficult, if not impossible. 

That's true. But there might be even more powerful magic out there from other universes. 

(edited)
What would cause Pony Twilight to turn evil, anyway? Seeing as she's learned much about the magic of friendship, turning her is going to be really difficult, if not impossible. 

I-I-I-I don't know. Some b-b-bad sp-p-pring, maybe? 

:-o  :(  :lie:  :sunny:

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

So in what ways would you all say Pony Twilight and Human Twilight are different?

Um...THEY. ARE. TWO. DIFFERENT. CHARACTERS. EACH. OF. WHICH. HAS. STORY. LIFE. AND. BACKGROUND. OF. HER. OWN!

(as long as you are talking about Pony Twilie and Sci-Twi, of course)

Edited by Light Blade
  • Brohoof 1

So in what ways would you all say Pony Twilight and Human Twilight are different?

I believe there is only one Twilight - Princess Twilight. So I don't like it at all that Sci Twi is being implied as being another Twilight when she is not. They are different in every possible way. They are their own characters and not each other's counterparts. 

• Brohoof 1

Introductions at my team a work; they asked who my super hero is; I said it was Twilight Sparkle; Cause she is not just a very powerful alicorn princess, but she is also humble and compassionate with others.  One more reason to say TWILIGHT IS BEST PONY :D

post-36321-0-15532600-1467639422_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

I believe there is only one Twilight - Princess Twilight. So I don't like it at all that Sci Twi is being implied as being another Twilight when she is not. They are different in every possible way. They are their own characters and not each other's counterparts. 

I suppose nopony wants to get me started on those pictures where they are portrayed like one and the same, eh?

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I suppose nopony wants to get me started on those pictures where they are portrayed like one and the same, eh?

What? No! :-o ... uh... I mean... Go ahead. It's your choice.  :twi:

Edited by Shimmer Sparkle
  • Brohoof 2

@@Light Blade, This is what angers me: If Sunny is the same character in both pony and human, then why is Sci Twi there? It only makes sense that the artist draw Twilight in her human form instead of Sci Twi... Friendship Games or not. :-o 

But Twily looks so adorable in the second one. ^_^   

• Brohoof 2

Hmm. It seems to me like this the daughter of Twily and Brad. I don't like this one bit.  :-o

Well, she's one of Kilala97's many Mane6 children OCs, and yes, Flashy is her dad  :-P

• Brohoof 1