Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

Good guy Obsidian did refrain from stealing the 1.5k post on purpose!

post-25189-0-62758900-1402764312.png

Congratulations on your 1500 post anniversary Applefans! Applejack looks proudly on all of you. :D

animejack_by_egophiliac-d6246uq.png

Edit:

(EDIT: Nevermind.)

I think you actually got the 1.5k post Anti Villian.

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 2

Just a quick thing. If you guys don't mind please spoiler the larger pics xD.. I can only imagine the number it does on mobile users like myself. Congrats on 1,500 posts y'all ;):D

And now.. A quick word from Noire Panzer... I thank y'all for being the best fellow fans a fan could have ;) Y'all are the sweetest as well as funest bunch to hang around. I am glad the fan club has been active it lately and I owe it's revival to all y'all sticking around. Never have I met such dedicated fan base that is loyal to their character and extremely kind to everyone they meet (RFC aside). I hope to continue into the future of this fan club with everyone by my side as my Apple Pie(such reference). Let us continue on with our service and love to the great Apple Butt. Noblesse Oblige... Besides the Apple Family has to stick together and with such amazing ponies as us how can't we? ;):D:wub:

• Brohoof 6

post-18603-0-79203700-1401780742.png

Sig by @Boo

"We stick together the pony way!"

Rarijack is best ship! Rarijack Fan Club here!

Applejack fans!!!Hear my call!!!Today somepony inspired me(Ghostfackiler39) and showed me that somepony can br able to revive this club...

I think that this was the moment when Applejack Fan Club started to get up more and more(i dind't wrote on orange back then :o )

His growth has been slow,until the boom post-season 4(strange,isn't? :huh: )

Anyways,it has been a long road,and we became more and more important through the fandom,and now we can be proud of be called Applejack fans :)

I hope that this train never stops,because i would love to see it circulation more and more,because,let's face it,Orangesexy would love to see this passion for her :D

29775__safe_applejack_animated_dance_art

• Brohoof 2

Just a quick thing. If you guys don't mind please spoiler the larger pics xD.. I can only imagine the number it does on mobile users like myself. Congrats on 1,500 posts y'all ;):D

And now.. A quick word from Noire Panzer... I thank y'all for being the best fellow fans a fan could have ;) Y'all are the sweetest as well as funest bunch to hang around. I am glad the fan club has been active it lately and I owe it's revival to all y'all sticking around. Never have I met such dedicated fan base that is loyal to their character and extremely kind to everyone they meet (RFC aside). I hope to continue into the future of this fan club with everyone by my side as my Apple Pie(such reference). Let us continue on with our service and love to the great Apple Butt. Noblesse Oblige... Besides the Apple Family has to stick together and with such amazing ponies as us how can't we? ;):D:wub:

I concur with Noire here, I was initially anxious about joining the world of forums but having found this little corner of the site, I found a wonderful place to ease into it all. Now I've got to know some awesome people and so joining this site was one of the best decisions Undecided has made! :lol: Y'all are the real reason I stuck around and thank you for sharing my love of AJ :) 

Apples, I salute you!

I concur with Noire here, I was initially anxious about joining the world of forums but having found this little corner of the site, I found a wonderful place to ease into it all. Now I've got to know some awesome people and so joining this site was one of the best decisions Undecided has made! :lol: Y'all are the real reason I stuck around and thank you for sharing my love of AJ :)

Apples, I salute you!

I think that organizating the Fan Clubs on an independent section of the forum was one of the best ideas ever :3

Look at this fan club,per example.Before the section was added,we had like 44 pages.But when the secion was added,we suffered a boom on the replies,and we've somewhat managed to get 600+ replies on less than 2 weeks :D

Let the boom never die!!!

• Brohoof 2

Apples, I salute you!

*salutes* You obviously know what's up good friend :D Apples together! Apples forever! :wub:
  • Brohoof 2

Sig by @Boo

I think that organizating the Fan Clubs on an independent section of the forum was one of the best ideas ever :3

Look at this fan club,per example.Before the section was added,we had like 44 pages.But when the secion was added,we suffered a boom on the replies,and we've somewhat managed to get 600+ replies on less than 2 weeks :D

Let the boom never die!!!

I thought that was a great idea as well :) Thats an incredible growth, weren't we the 2nd fan club to reach the 1000 mark or something also? :D

*salutes* You obviously know what's up good friend :D Apples together! Apples forever! :wub:

As do you my friend :) We stick together the pony way :D Because...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9R7Xt7BW6I0

My new AJ dog tag came today guys, will be wearing it proud from now on!

post-26968-0-20520800-1402779737.jpg

(edited)

Anti-Villain got the 1500th reply, but it's actually the 1501st post of the topic. :lol:

The XX00th post is always the last post of the page.

But who cares.

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

Good job breaking 1500 everypony! Sorry I haven't been around much the this weekend but with work and family obligations I've been pretty busy and what time I have had I've mostly spent at the MLPF World Cup.

And to keep the post on topic...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

And I thank you! For being here with the fan club and helping keeping it active as well as contributing to chats like everyone else. :catface:

I hope you can get through the busy weekend quite well :muffins:

post-25449-0-22850200-1402827806_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

Sig by @Boo

Thought you fellow Applejack fans would enjoy this - 

post-27159-0-40533400-1402857693_thumb.jpg

You'll have to zoom in to read everything but, it's pretty good, this makes me love Applejack that much more. I actually used to not be a big fan of her, but she's def growing on me! Also, I thought it was so sweet how she decided to go with Fluttershy to the dragon's cave when she was scared, even though she may have not wanted to, she was being there for her friend, which really shows what being a true friend is all about!

• Brohoof 2

post-14802-0-64857600-1401487735.png

Here's a HUGE thank you to the make of this gorgeous signature!! Credit to Pinkamena Dianne Pie

My Johari window - http://kevan.org/johari?name=kelseymarie805

(edited)

attachicon.gifYou+think+Applejack+is+worst+pony+.+You+re+wrong+she+s+the_78a076_4500987.jpg

You'll have to zoom in to read everything but, it's pretty good, this makes me love Applejack that much more. I actually used to not be a big fan of her, but she's def growing on me! Also, I thought it was so sweet how she decided to go with Fluttershy to the dragon's cave when she was scared, even though she may have not wanted to, she was being there for her friend, which really shows what being a true friend is all ab

*reads the words in the picture sees useless* WHAT!!!!!!? * swears revenge on every applejack hater and believers of she's a background pony* i will rip your cold heart with my bare hands and then i will drink your black blood and then i will feed your corps to the dogs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry: NO ONE INSULTS APPLEJACK WHILE AM AROUND!!!!!!!!!

Edited by A saudi Makusu2
  • Brohoof 1

I can deal with *worst pony* and * background pony* just fine but call her useless? OH NO! you just toke it to a personal level i will kill you slowly and make out of your flesh a suit that i wear and i WILL make you pay!

(edited)

Another reason AJ is best pony :D AJ appeals to me because I lack a filter, which can lead to me offending people or catching them off guard. I remember a few people at uni telling me their first impression of me, they said I made them uncomfortable/awkward because I was far too honest. I try not to lie and knowing its very hard for me anyway, I prefer to say nothing at all when in those situations, or I say honestly that I'm deliberately not telling. :huh:

Everything is better in Arnie's voice :derp:

trust me,i tried being completely honest and it ended with me saying'i dont know what ye're talkin about!'everytime i try to lie Edited by Devin1475
  • Brohoof 2

Signature Loading...post-27040-0-32346800-1411740826.gif

attachicon.gifYou+think+Applejack+is+worst+pony+.+You+re+wrong+she+s+the_78a076_4500987.jpg

You'll have to zoom in to read everything but, it's pretty good, this makes me love Applejack that much more. I actually used to not be a big fan of her, but she's def growing on me! Also, I thought it was so sweet how she decided to go with Fluttershy to the dragon's cave when she was scared, even though she may have not wanted to, she was being there for her friend, which really shows what being a true friend is all about!

This is great, these are all little reasons why AJ is my best pony :D

I especially loved her patience in Dragonshy and her aim for the Gala, truly endearing pony. 

Haters: "APPLEJACK IS WORST BACKGROUND PONY!!!"

Me:

Brilliant :lol:

This is my reaction to background pony trash talk: