Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

Just give it a shot! I don't do art, but I do do videos and I've dabbled in fanfiction. I had no idea how to edit videos until I tried. Worst case scenario, you make a crappy piece of art that you don't have to show to anybody.

(I was, however, literate before writing fanfiction. That one ain't too hard.  :lol: )

Ok might try lol. I guess you are right. But I am a apple and I will face the weather XD I think ill give it a shot!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

actually if rarity and applejack had a baby that would be me!  :D see in real life am generous tell the truth simple ways person! I must be a rarijack somehow  :yay:

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 1

actually if rarity and applejack had a baby that would be me!  :D see in real life am generous tell the truth simple ways person! I must be a rarijack somehow  :yay:

If you are the child of Rarity and Applejack...does that mean you are an actually pony?

The dream is real

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If you are the child of Rarity and Applejack...does that mean you are an actually pony?

The dream is real

Well aren't all of the guys on this forums ponies?

Well, I am AppleJack's cousin, Appleseed! SO I would be you guys cousin O.o

Also am her relative but from the far southwest of equestria and we're engaged!  :wub:

• Brohoof 1

I just wanted to drop in and thank you all for the support for Rarity. You all kick ass!

filly_applejack_and_rarity_by_rockingsco

rarity_and_apple_jack_vector_by_zoiby-d5

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I just wanted to drop in and thank you all for the support for Rarity. You all kick ass!

img-2821550-1-filly_applejack_and_rarity

img-2821550-2-rarity_and_apple_jack_vect

The least thing we will do for you guys is making rarity win the world cup! As i said a win for rarity is a win for applejack! 

Our army after 4 long years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LBpps7RkVk 

(skip to 45 seconds to see what i mean)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wow! What country? If you don't want to tell that is fine.

The country is called Saudi Arabia! My home country!  B)

You're flank is mine applejack!  :ph34r:  

img-2819466-1-a_country_girl_with_great_

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Eeeeeeeeeyup 

stupid characters limit

Hahahaha Big Mac so funny!

Can someone please tell me what happened to AppleJack's parents? I must know :huh:

No one knows yet the fandom think they died or left a long time ago, but i have no idea 

• Brohoof 2

Eeeeeeeeeyup 

stupid characters limit

No one knows yet the fandom think they died or left a long time ago, but i have no idea 

Ya, I feel so bad for AJ though. She did not deserve it :( . For some reason RD annoys me whenever her and AJ talk, RD thinks way to much of herself! But I guess they are all friends, but we all know who the strongest, most hardworking pony is!

• Brohoof 2

Hey guys, I have been wondering for a while on how to upload the actual video form youtube to here, not just the url or link but the actual vid!

All you have to do is post the youtube link plaintext into your post and the video will load.

• Brohoof 1