Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

That's a pretty bold statement.

Background ponies deserve just as much attention as the others.

Maybe it's because of the fact that they don't have many lines that Hasbro makes toys for them.

No, they do not deserve as much attention as the mane 6.

No lines, not too deep, if even existent, personalities , no episodes, no importance. All filler, no killer.

I don't care if they get toys or not, but they shouldn't take away from the focus of the show.

• Brohoof 4

No, they do not deserve as much attention as the mane 6.

No lines, not too deep, if even existent, personalities , no episodes, no importance. All filler, no killer.

I don't care if they get toys or not, but they shouldn't take away from the focus of the show.

And the worse.What personallity they have???

Every background pony's personality is 100% fanmade,and for characters who have a great personality(Applejack and Rarity)nothing but hate >_>

Seriously,what's wrong with all people?

That's a pretty bold statement.

Background ponies deserve just as much attention as the others.

Maybe it's because of the fact that they don't have many lines that Hasbro makes toys for them.

Attention is one thing,but to steal other main characters' place is horrible :angry:

Seriously,why all this nonsense?

• Brohoof 4

(edited)
My friend borrowed me her graphic tablet for a weekend and I'm drawing Applejack all day XD

I've got rather long break when it comes to drawing and I usually draw people, not ponies, so it's definitely not my best. And I'm still struggling to get used to tablet,so XD  

But it's fun.That huge Applejack pony head (XD) is my gift for Sugar Cube :)

post-20905-0-92686700-1394314176_thumb.jpg

And I'm curious what you guys think about Somepony To Watch Over Me :D

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

And I'm curious what you guys think about Somepony To Watch Over Me :D

I mean, yes, it didn't have any references to AJ's parents, but I was so relieved that Applejack's portrayal didn't end up being like Spike's in Spike At Your Service. She was being a silly pony, but not outside of the bounds of her personality. She was a total badflank near the end, and I loved how the resolution played out. Not to mention the excesses of the overprotectiveness being genuinely hilarious. I laughed out loud in real life at the hay bale stack and more.

Applebloom was good, too. Her reaction was totally understandable, but she never came across as holier than thou in the plot of the episode. She's just, well, she's not Applejack, so I wasn't really as concerned with her side of things. ;)  

Edit: Upon rewatch, I'm labeling this the best episode of the season, easy. It was HILARIOUS and had a really heartwarming ending. Sorry, Rarity Takes Manehatten.

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 2

I think I know why there's no Applejack toy. It's because these are Rainbow Power versions of the ponies, and Rainbow Power Applejack looks like this:

Cp85khu.jpg

She looks like she's been infected with the Cutie Pox, for Celestia's sake! No kid would want that abomination!

• Brohoof 2

I think I know why there's no Applejack toy. It's because these are Rainbow Power versions of the ponies, and Rainbow Power Applejack looks like this:

Cp85khu.jpg

She looks like she's been infected with the Cutie Pox, for Celestia's sake! No kid would want that abomination!

It's so... so...

*goes to sit in a corner and cry*

...Why, Hasbro? WHY?!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Show-accurate 3D models:

applejackmodel.jpg

They're amazing :D

But... coming back to Rainbow Powers.

Honestly, why did Hasbro let them make something so awful? I hope it isn't permament... They're hideous. They created Flutterbat! They created crystal ponies! Power ponies! Even breezies! They all had beautiful designs! Such a wasted potential only to in the end make something so... UGH?

My beautiful AJ looks like some kind of monster ._.

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 2

Well.it's time for Applejack pics from yesterday's episode.

Gotten directly from the Drawfriend stuff,here they come!

ChimeraTamer.pngS4E17GiveandTake.pngApplejackModernWarMare.png

Sad that they were only 3 :(

but they rock anyways!!!

• Brohoof 1

Well.it's time for Applejack pics from yesterday's episode.

Gotten directly from the Drawfriend stuff,here they come!

img-2388506-1-ChimeraTamer.pngimg-2388506-2-S4E17GiveandTake.pngimg-2388506-3-ApplejackModernWarMare.png

Sad that they were only 3 :(

but they rock anyways!!!

Heh, just look at this :D

blazing_apple_by_assasinmonkey-d79huo4.p

:wub:

It was officially my fav scene in a whole show. 

• Brohoof 2

Heh, just look at this :D

blazing_apple_by_assasinmonkey-d79huo4.p

:wub:

It was officially my fav scene in a whole show. 

Oh my gosh!!! :wub:

How did you found it!!!

(I have a new wallpaper from...now! )

DeviantArt :D It's also on Derpiboo.ru already :)

I love it *3* Seriously, fighting AJ is the best thing that could have happened! I mean, she has no wings, no magic, no pinkie sense, but she is still able to kick some flanks and do it with such a grace and passion that I'm left speechless. 

570381__safe_solo_big+macintosh_somepony

570200__safe_applejack_animated_hub+logo

570154__safe_solo_animated_apple+bloom_s

570395__safe_applejack_sweetie+belle_app

Oh my godness...

This fandom doesn't stop for surpsing me every time :/

Oh my godness...

This fandom doesn't stop for surpsing me every time :/

Haha, that's one of the reasons, why I'm even part of this fandom XD I mean, it often annoys me and it's sometimes hard to enjoy the episodes, if people constantly tend to focus on bad things, but the amount of amazing artists within this fandom is wonderful :) Especially considering that MLP itself is rather simple when it comes to graphic and drawing style. 

tumblr_n25ensikBe1s9r6aro1_500.png

7ctn12x_by_flutterlove211-d79hdbo.gif

• Brohoof 1

Haha, that's one of the reasons, why I'm even part of this fandom XD I mean, it often annoys me and it's sometimes hard to enjoy the episodes, if people constantly tend to focus on bad things, but the amount of amazing artists within this fandom is wonderful :) Especially considering that MLP itself is rather simple when it comes to graphic and drawing style. 

7ctn12x_by_flutterlove211-d79hdbo.gif

I think i fell in love (again) with Applejack :wub:

And,even with hate and all,the stuff who this fandom makes is endless :)

We should be proud to be what we are :)

• Brohoof 3

Sorry, I could not resist.

Oh my god!

Look at the image and listen to this music!!!

It fits!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I wrote this rather personal blog post about AJ almost a week ago, I am planning a follow up soon on how much Pinkie Pie reminds me of my dad of course that will probably be posted in the Pinkie Pie fanclub when it is done.

http://mlpforums.com/blog/456/entry-10458-2-years-since-my-dads-passing-and-how-that-has-affected-my-views-on-applejack/

Also in honor of the upcoming Applejack episode where the Flimflam Brothers return here is some fanart with AJ and the Flimflam brothers.

http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Leap_of_Faith

angry_applejack_by_oblomos-d5tbje9.jpg

moustache_aficionados_by_jewlecho-d5rbtj

apple_acres_quality_and_care_by_castoroc