Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

I've been thinking things out, and now it's official:  AJ is my second favorite pony. 

It used to be neck and neck between her and Pinkie, but between Pinkie's flanderization this season, and Applejack having some really nice moments, particularly in Simple Ways, I gotta give it to AJ.  Makes sense, since my favorite friendship on the show is between her and Rarity.

So here's to the other half of Best Friendship:

1391667306769.jpg

• Brohoof 6

Well, it seems you guys had the right cards up your sleeves!

jack_of_trades_by_hanabitaihou-d6q56bz.j

Congratulations for your incredible and overwhelming victory. Even though i feel bad for Rainbow and her fans after this curb-stomp, Applejack and her fans more than deserved this.

Im happy too naturally, seeing that Apples is my second favorite! You go Apples!  :D

• Brohoof 6

Well, it seems you guys had the right cards up your sleeves!

jack_of_trades_by_hanabitaihou-d6q56bz.j

Congratulations for your incredible and overwhelming victory. Even though i feel bad for Rainbow and her fans after this curb-stomp, Applejack and her fans more than deserved this.

Im happy too naturally, seeing that Apples is my second favorite! You go Apples!  :D

I say let this be the year of Rarijack and push them to the finale!

post-25449-0-79114300-1396639870_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Good morning everypony! My time it's morning at least. How about an Applejack waking up pic?  :D 

post-25449-0-63007800-1396694839_thumb.png

Applejack fans! Let us push the best ponies of the Final Four onwards! We fight for Applejack and Rarity! We must show them that Applejack is not a background pony and Rarity is just a pushover force! The best pony must make it to the Finale! We can do this!!

post-25449-0-47928700-1396708444_thumb.png
  • Brohoof 1

Hm, since we usually just post AJ pics and things somehow related to her, maybe we could start some discussion here? :)

img-2488275-1-510531__safe_solo_applejac

It"s a great idea,on my opinnion :)

Ok,What do you want to discuss? :3

It"s a great idea,on my opinnion :)

Ok,What do you want to discuss? :3

I dunno... what's your favorite cute AJ scene in the show? What you have in common with her? Which one of her relationships you like the most? When you started to like her? Right now my head hurts too much to think, sorry XD

I seriously love the scene where her and Rarity are walking away from the Crystal Kingdom and she says "Good things are better when they're a Rarity". That just sealed Rarijack in my book. I see them as being best best friends. I know Rarity and Fluttershy go to the spa each week, but I like to think Rarity and AJ have something more. The feels are so strong when they have their moments like that.  :D Simple Ways was so much fun because of that.

• Brohoof 2

I seriously love the scene where her and Rarity are walking away from the Crystal Kingdom and she says "Good things are better when they're a Rarity". That just sealed Rarijack in my book. I see them as being best best friends. I know Rarity and Fluttershy go to the spa each week, but I like to think Rarity and AJ have something more. The feels are so strong when they have their moments like that.  :D Simple Ways was so much fun because of that.

I like to think of Rarity and Applejack as best friends :D I also like indulging in Rarijack shipfics sometimes, but that's just me ;)

*A-HEM* 

Tiem 4 srs biznis, AJ fans.

We can't let AJ lose to Flutters. It isn't looking good so far, but the Fluttershy army will run out sooner or later, and then we can have that Rarity vs. AJ finals we both crave :D 

I'm almost certain you all have all of us Rarity fans backing you, though ;)

Best of luck to you guys, and I sincerely mean it when I say I hope AJ can circle the wagons and make a comeback :D

• Brohoof 6

I like to think of Rarity and Applejack as best friends :D I also like indulging in Rarijack shipfics sometimes, but that's just me ;)

*A-HEM* 

Tiem 4 srs biznis, AJ fans.

We can't let AJ lose to Flutters. It isn't looking good so far, but the Fluttershy army will run out sooner or later, and then we can have that Rarity vs. AJ finals we both crave :D 

I'm almost certain you all have all of us Rarity fans backing you, though ;)

Best of luck to you guys, and I sincerely mean it when I say I hope AJ can circle the wagons and make a comeback :D

Pretty sure it's not just you.  :derp:

I'm really hoping the AJ fans are all just a sleep right now, we did stomp Dash overnight.  :comeatus:

If she looses to Fluttershy, I'll be disappoint. She's a tree! A TREEEEE! AJ frickin bucks trees all day every day!  :fiery:

• Brohoof 4

LISTEN UP! AJ fans that have yet to vote please do her a big favor by voting for her in the current tournament round. We must win this so we can show that AJ is background pony no longer! LET OUR PASSION FOR AJ LEAD US TO VICTORY!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I only just got the chance to see Leap of Faith, so now I can safely return to this thread without any risk of spoilers. I thought it was a really great episode. I didn't like Somepony To Watch Over Me very much, so this episode really made it up for me.

Now, as for the Applejack vs. Fluttershy vote, I already casted my vote, even though it's still not looking good. At least she beat Rainbow Dash, though. The ol' cheat probably used her wings.

Edited by Mars Brownie
  • Brohoof 3

AJ is my favorite M6 pony, my favorite non-Mane 6 is Apple Bloom. Honesty is one of my biggest policies. I absolutely REFUSE to lie! AJ is also hard working, something I'm trying to become. My heart's in the right place for the most part, but when it comes to physical activity, I suck more than a vacuum cleaner during spring cleaning. In fact, next week I'm gonna start working out with my brother. I was gonna do it for a week to see if I can do it, but than we stuck a deal. The deal was if I work out with him for 3 months, then he'll watch 1 episode of MLP. Anyways, back to Applejack. She is awesome. 'Nuff said.

• Brohoof 2

I dunno... what's your favorite cute AJ scene in the show? What you have in common with her? Which one of her relationships you like the most? When you started to like her? Right now my head hurts too much to think, sorry XD

1. Apple Family Reunion and Somepony to Watch Over Me. What? CHOOSE? ...Maybe this:

204822__UNOPT__safe_applejack_animated_a

2. I relate a lot to her character flaws and her integrity. I tend to feel like if I'm not doing EVERYTHING (and often I'm not) I'm being a lazy irresponsible bum. As far as integrity goes, one of the things is that I don't do "brutal honesty", because I'm honestly happy with people a lot of the time and will tell them so to their faces. I will also gently tell them when I think they've gone wrong because I would want to know if people were mad at me, but honesty's so interconnected with niceness in my mind that I consider it one of my cardinal virtues.

I'm also a massive dork and if you don't think AJ's a massive dork you and I do not see I  to eye. 

3. Twijack brotp. They need to interact way more and have episodes together. And if the focus of the Season 4 opener was on that dynamic instead of flashbacks, it would have been so much better.

4. The first episode where I actually noticed that orange one was Hearth's Warming Eve because she was hilarious. I saw her depth as a character in The Last Roundup. When I started watching the show in 2011, I was sure I was gonna be a Rarity fangirl forever, but AJ stole my heart and my favorites list flipped turned upside down now take just a minute and sit right there and I'll tell you how AJ became best mare in western fillydelphia i was born and raised on the fansites where I spent most of my days chilling out maxing out relaxing all cool and posting all about how rares was no fool when a couple of episodes that were real real good started making trouble in my neighboorhood she got one good scene and rares got scared she said "you're moving with aunt and uncle orange in bel-air"

• Brohoof 2