Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

4DE comes through again, only this time better! AJ with her hat!

Best pony and best stallion, these guys are definitely on my cool list.

-snip-

I'm the same way. I pretty much refuse help if I'm doing something, but yet I love helping others. I mean I'm flat out altruistic almost, to the point I'll help them first and totally ignore whatever I might need to do. Then when I am doing something, I'll be at it all day and all night if I have to. Back when I lived/worked on a farm, I'd be up late into the night stacking hay bales, cleaning equipment, etc. on some nights and practically be falling asleep doing so. I've found myself doing this even on just hobby projects. It's scary just how much I can relate to AJ.  :squee:

I'm the same way. I pretty much refuse help if I'm doing something, but yet I love helping others. I mean I'm flat out altruistic almost, to the point I'll help them first and totally ignore whatever I might need to do. Then when I am doing something, I'll be at it all day and all night if I have to. Back when I lived/worked on a farm, I'd be up late into the night stacking hay bales, cleaning equipment, etc. on some nights and practically be falling asleep doing so. I've found myself doing this even on just hobby projects. It's scary just how much I can relate to AJ.  :squee:

I can relate to AJ quite a bit  :catface:  Ignoring help...eeyup.. I don't really like it when others try to assist me because I like doing stuff on my own and showing that I can do it. When I am not procrastinating (basically when I strive for a goal) 24/7 I am hard at work trying to make sure what needs done gets done. Though that has driven to me to exhaustion before like Applejack in Applebuck Season. I hate lying. I have lied waaaay too much in my life but Applejack helped me believe in who I am and what I stand for. I do my best not to lie because it feels really bad and I would prefer to not get a reputation from lying. I try to stick to my family the best as I can even though I do have my struggles and differences with them. Sometimes we are all knit tight and happy then others we are at eachothers throats like in Pinkie Apple Pie. Conveniently enough I too have a younger sister like AJ and keep an eye out on her while making sure she doesn't do anything too crazy.  :muffins:

I think that's my entire explanation for how I relate to Applejack  :wub:   Until the next post. Stay golden.

post-25449-0-02587800-1398567546_thumb.png

• Brohoof 4

I can relate to AJ quite a bit  :catface:  Ignoring help...eeyup.. I don't really like it when others try to assist me because I like doing stuff on my own and showing that I can do it. When I am not procrastinating (basically when I strive for a goal) 24/7 I am hard at work trying to make sure what needs done gets done. Though that has driven to me to exhaustion before like Applejack in Applebuck Season. I hate lying. I have lied waaaay too much in my life but Applejack helped me believe in who I am and what I stand for. I do my best not to lie because it feels really bad and I would prefer to not get a reputation from lying. I try to stick to my family the best as I can even though I do have my struggles and differences with them. Sometimes we are all knit tight and happy then others we are at eachothers throats like in Pinkie Apple Pie. Conveniently enough I too have a younger sister like AJ and keep an eye out on her while making sure she doesn't do anything too crazy.  :muffins:

I think that's my entire explanation for how I relate to Applejack  :wub:   Until the next post. Stay golden.

I'm pretty sure you just described me, even the younger sister and family interactions. So does this make the inception even deeper? First we were all Ghostie posting from different accounts, but now I'm pretty sure I'm now Noire as well? Or is Noire me? Was Ghostie really us? I'm getting pretty freaked out man. Are we all just like, one entity talking to itself through multiple accounts on a forum it probably created?  :wacko:

*blinks* I'm going back to Wildstar! Leave me alone!  :derp:

Have some Applejack!

pinkie_____stahp_by_spier17-d7g0tso.png

• Brohoof 2

I'm pretty sure you just described me, even the younger sister and family interactions. So does this make the inception even deeper? First we were all Ghostie posting from different accounts, but now I'm pretty sure I'm now Noire as well? Or is Noire me? Was Ghostie really us? I'm getting pretty freaked out man. Are we all just like, one entity talking to itself through multiple accounts on a forum it probably created?  :wacko:

Noire is all. Noire is you. Noire is me. Noire is Ghostie. Noire is AJ.  :D

post-25449-0-74827300-1396547754_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

I believe that I have absolutely NOTHING in common with Apple Jack. But I love her as a character because she helps everyone who asks. She's strong and hardworking, which I think is an important trait in ANYONE. Plus, I absolutely love apples. But I think it's kinda bull that so many bronies say that they don't like her. I think she's important because she's incredibly honest. I mean, i'm not trying to say that there wrong for saying they don't like her, cause it's their opinion. But she's important too. Oh well, just gotta tolerate what the choose right?

• Brohoof 1

@@The Mane-iac, @@Noire Panzer, Then I'm pretty sure we're all AppleJack by association. Maybe that's why we all love her so much? We all share the same work ethic, refusal of assistance and commitment to honesty? Or at least that's me lumped in with you guys anyways.

I know a few people like her because of her character, others common traits, and others some odd attraction. Then there are the ponies who fit all 3 of those. I think that might be just you lumped in with us and a few other ponies.

I know a few people like her because of her character, others common traits, and others some odd attraction. Then there are the ponies who fit all 3 of those. I think that might be just you lumped in with us and a few other ponies.

It was actually pretty amusing. Last night a friend who was going through a hard time was telling me how much they valued me as, well, their friend. She mentioned my honesty and I said something about not BSing the people I care about, even if it can be a bit of a struggle sometimes. And she came back with this:

"it is hard to be that honest when you know it could be hurtful to someone you care about. but it is more hurtful and damaging to find out you've been lied to by someone who says they care."

Then I watched Leap of Faith and was like OMG ALMOST VERBATIM. =P

Edited by MidnightHour
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, this has to be the greatest series of events ever. I'm not fond of Apple Dash at all since Dash isn't very high on my list anymore (that's for a different topic), but this is too funny to ignore.

a_friendly_hello_by_fauxsquared-d7gc4rz.

post-9221-0-69361900-1398739533_thumb.png

tumblr_inline_n4rt6htGbA1rlvqx4.gif

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 5

Okay, this has to be the greatest series of events ever. I'm not fond of Apple Dash at all since Dash isn't very high on my list anymore (that's for a different topic), but this is too funny to ignore.

Ah, feathermarking! :D That's why AppleDash is one of my favorite ships <3 I love this pic!

Favorite ship ever xD 

The funny thing is, thats quite close to how applejack would react xD "WHAT IN TARNATION" 

I love all of the 6 equally, really.  My favorite pony changes depending on my mood and what day it is.  Today, my favorite is AJ.  She's so great.  Maybe it's just me, but it seems like she gets a tad less screen time than the others.  Not a lot less, but yeah.  It seems like she doesn't get quite as many spotlights, and just when I think it's going to be an AJ spotlight, it turns out to be a friggin CMC spotlight.  AJ needs a little love, imo.

Maybe that's why we all love her so much? We all share the same work ethic, refusal of assistance and commitment to honesty? Or at least that's me lumped in with you guys anyways.

For me it is partly that and partly due to the fact that I admire her strength as a character, although it is not so much that I refuse assistance that I push myself too hard, and often get too hard on myself for certain mistakes which I guess also plays into the Twilight side of my personality as well. As I have said before I have gotten a lot of work related knee injuries because of this and my ridiculously high tolerance for pain. And mmmmm that Applejack avatar.

• Brohoof 2

For me it is partly that and partly due to the fact that I admire her strength as a character, although it is not so much that I refuse assistance that I push myself too hard, and often get too hard on myself for certain mistakes which I guess also plays into the Twilight side of my personality as well. As I have said before I have gotten a lot of work related knee injuries because of this and my ridiculously high tolerance for pain. And mmmmm that Applejack avatar.

Just for you then:

14lsyns.jpg

character limits make me cry

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Was just at the Pinkie Pie Fan Club.. just gonna drop off what I dropped off there...

Love it :D This song makes ma smile even more than Smile Song and it means something XD 

Also, if someone is looking for REALLY good Applejack-centered fanfic, I wanted to recommend Sweet Apple Acres: For Sale By Owner by Velvet_Divan.

post-20905-0-45287400-1399205659_thumb.png

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 4