Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

Noire! YOU made a thread for that!  :derp:

Although, I'm not complaining. On the contrary...

I thought I would celebrate my 1,000th post here with some Applejack and Rarijack! LET IT RAIN ALL THE FANARTS!

post-25449-0-86641800-1397694255_thumb.png

post-25449-0-55680400-1397694260.png

post-25449-0-66931200-1397694281_thumb.png

post-25449-0-78775000-1397694296_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Hi! ^^

Applejack is my second favorite pony, with of course Twilight Sparkle being first. However, I do so very much love Applejack. She was actually my first favorite pony when I became a Brony. Just thought I would come here and honorably pay my respects to AJ. ^^

• Brohoof 4

Hi! ^^

Applejack is my second favorite pony, with of course Twilight Sparkle being first. However, I do so very much love Applejack. She was actually my first favorite pony when I became a Brony. Just thought I would come here and honorably pay my respects to AJ. ^^

>second favorite explain.

post-26142-0-91363800-1397703421.gif

• Brohoof 2

I'm still drawing AJ and experimenting with her hair style. I always wanted to see her with a bow in the show D: Also, I always thought that ponies are easy to draw. Oh, how wrong I was.

post-20905-0-24997100-1397938519_thumb.jpg

And some fan arts from dA.

post-20905-0-89396400-1397938604_thumb.png

post-20905-0-16475100-1397938606.jpg

post-20905-0-43679900-1397938607_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

tumblr_n4ckp7ShIJ1r8lu23o1_500.png

I still think that 'Bats!' would be much more interesting if it was AJ, who was changed into a vampire fruit pony. I mean... to change an apple farmer into a creature, whose only goal is to suck apples dry? It's brilliant! And she's just too cute in that form  :wub:

• Brohoof 2

tumblr_n4ckp7ShIJ1r8lu23o1_500.png

I still think that 'Bats!' would be much more interesting if it was AJ, who was changed into a vampire fruit pony. I mean... to change an apple farmer into a creature, whose only goal is to suck apples dry? It's brilliant! And she's just too cute in that form :wub:

Personally,it would be more unexpected that the one who tried to exterminate the bats(Applejack),ended being the thing that she wanted to exterminate :lol:

Incoming urge to use an Applejack Bat pony avatar...

• Brohoof 1

Personally,it would be more unexpected that the one who tried to exterminate the bats(Applejack),ended being the thing that she wanted to exterminate :lol:

Exactly :D That's why this idea is so amusing. Someone really should write a fan fic with alternative version of this episode, it could be interesting.

Edited by Anilewe

Exactly :D That's why this idea is so amusing. Someone really should write a fan fic with alternative version of this episode, it could be interesting.

Hmmm...I have the base...

When Twilight was using the first spell,Applejack became angry becausd she thinkwd that it wouldn't work,so she moved Fluttershy from the place.

When the spell backfired,it targetted Appplejack! :D

Is a good start,don't you think? :3

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm...I have the base...

When Twilight was using the first spell,Applejack became angry becausd she thinkwd that it wouldn't work,so she moved Fluttershy from the place.

When the spell backfired,it targetted Appplejack! :D

Is a good start,don't you think? :3

Yeah, I was thinking about something similar :D This idea really has a potential, it'd be great to read story about Applebat.

I both love and hate 'Bats!'. It had very interesting and mature topic, dark mood, new creatures... But the conflict between AJ and Flutters could have been handled better and Flutterbat felt kinda forced. It was good idea, but 20 minutes was not enough time to fit in everything.

Yeah, I was thinking about something similar :D This idea really has a potential, it'd be great to read story about Applebat.

I both love and hate 'Bats!'. It had very interesting and mature topic, dark mood, new creatures... But the conflict between AJ and Flutters could have been handled better and Flutterbat felt kinda forced. It was good idea, but 20 minutes was not enough time to fit in everything.

I personally didn't liked the Flutterbat idea.It seemed like "Hey,let's transform FS into a bat."

"And why not Applejack?It would be a better idea!"

"*they threw him through the window*"

"So,Flutterbat then?"

"Bats!" had the potential to become one of the best Applejack,if not one of the best episodea from the season,even from the series,but the didn't handled correctly the dark mood,and a bad use of Fluttershy as the bat >_>

If they'd used Applejack,that episode would be on my Top 10 episodes :D

Edited by Lightwing

Hmm, Applebat could work depending on how they handled it.

I'd like to see Fluttershy struggle with the fact that her desire for the situation to be handled peacefully led to Applebat happening. Y'know, add in a flippant remark from Rainbow Dash:

Rainbow Dash: Great. If we got rid of the bats right off, Applejack would be fine. It just had to all get complicated.  >_>

Fluttershy: *tearing up* I'm really sorry

Rainbow Dash: Aww, wait, no... I wasn't saying it was your fault.

Fluttershy: But it is! I was so insistent that the bats should be saved that I ended up putting one of my dear friends in danger. I was selfish, and now I have to make things right. *gulp* If it's not too late.

And then bring in the other side when AJ is back to normal. 

Fluttershy: I'm so glad you're okay! I know this can't make up for what I did, but if you want to get rid of the bats now, that's fine with me.

Applejack: *shakes head* I got jus' what I deserved for bein' so tunnel focused on my way of doing things that I would mess with lil' critter heads to get it. 

Fluttershy: Still, I will defer to your choice.  :) 

Applejack: Actually, after spending some time as a vampire bat, I 'preciate them a mite more. The regular fruit bats have always been a bit of a thorn in our side anyhow cause the seeds are just right destroyed when they chow on 'em. If we move these bats to the west orchard instead...

Fluttershy: Then you'll finally be able to use that area in the future!

Applejack: Somethin' like that. If I had sat down a minute and talked it over instead of shouting, I would have realized that there were more ways to not kill the bats than givin' up this here space.

Fluttershy: And if I listened to you, I would've realized that it wasn't as simple as just fencing off the area where the bats came in and calling it a sanctuary. 

*Applejack and Fluttershy hug*

*moral and such about compromise*

Pinkie Pie: And the happiest pony of all is Rainbow Dash, who will still get her cider in the end.

*everyone laughs*

*Rainbow Dash can be heard saying "That's true!" in the background*

*camera zooms in on Applejack's vampire tooth*

Now I'm mad too that this didn't happen.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 6

Hmm, Applebat could work depending on how they handled it.

I'd like to see Fluttershy struggle with the fact that her desire for the situation to be handled peacefully led to Applebat happening. Y'know, add in a flippant remark from Rainbow Dash:

Rainbow Dash: Great. If we got rid of the bats right off, Applejack would be fine. It just had to all get complicated. >_>

Fluttershy: *tearing up* I'm really sorry

Rainbow Dash: Aww, wait, no... I wasn't saying it was your fault.

Fluttershy: But it is! I was so insistent that the bats should be saved that I ended up putting one of my dear friends in danger. I was selfish, and now I have to make things right. *gulp* If it's not too late.

And then bring in the other side when AJ is back to normal.

Fluttershy: I'm so glad you're okay! I know this can't make up for what I did, but if you want to get rid of the bats now, that's fine with me.

Applejack: *shakes head* I got jus' what I deserved for bein' so tunnel focused on my way of doing things that I would mess with lil' critter heads to get it.

Fluttershy: Still, I will defer to your choice. :)

Applejack: Actually, after spending some time as a vampire bat, I 'preciate them a mite more. The regular fruit bats have always been a bit of a thorn in our side anyhow cause the seeds are just right destroyed when they chow on 'em. If we move these bats to the west orchard instead...

Fluttershy: Then you'll finally be able to use that area in the future!

Applejack: Somethin' like that. If I had sat down a minute and talked it over instead of shouting, I would have realized that there were more ways to not kill the bats than givin' up this here space.

Fluttershy: And if I listened to you, I would've realized that it wasn't as simple as just fencing off the area where the bats came in and calling it a sanctuary.

*Applejack and Fluttershy hug*

*moral and such about compromise*

Pinkie Pie: And the happiest pony of all is Rainbow Dash, who will still get her cider in the end.

*everyone laughs*

*Rainbow Dash can be heard saying "That's true!" in the background*

*camera zooms in on Applejack's vampire tooth*

Now I'm mad too that this didn't happen. :okiedokielokie:

If Applebat had actually happened,that would've been the conversation between the characters.(Stella for writter on Season 5)

Even if they decided to add Applebat,it would've been as hard to handle as Flutterbat,although it would've fitted better Applebat,because the moral lesson from the episode would be way better with Applejack :huh:

But seriously,you've got a talent to write.Did you got that lines from another place,or did you invented them? :huh:

• Brohoof 4

If Applebat had actually happened,that would've been the conversation between the characters.(Stella for writter on Season 5)

Even if they decided to add Applebat,it would've been as hard to handle as Flutterbat,although it would've fitted better Applebat,because the moral lesson from the episode would be way better with Applejack :huh:

But seriously,you've got a talent to write.Did you got that lines from another place,or did you invented them? :huh:

tumblr_myzvy80oAu1t7brj3o4_250.gif

Aww, thanks. I wrote those lines myself. 

If I'm a writer for Season 5, expect an AJ two parter as Applejack struggles with taking on a leadership position now that Twilight has her own responsibilities. Meanwhile, Twilight has to adjust to not always being in control, Rainbow Dash is suspicious of changing the status quo, and Fluttershy acts as AJ's confidant when everyone else wants to get their input in on things.

Also there will be Lightning Do Well in a later episode. She performs "heroic" deeds in the most callous way possible in an attempt to better herself!

i-3wmXjhK-S.jpg

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 5

If I'm a writer for Season 5, expect an AJ two parter as Applejack struggles with taking on a leadership position now that Twilight has her own responsibilities. Meanwhile, Twilight has to adjust to not always being in control, Rainbow Dash is suspicious of changing the status quo, and Fluttershy acts as AJ's confidant when everyone else wants to get their input in on things.

Also there will be Lightning Do Well in a later episode.

i-3wmXjhK-S.jpg

That all sounds excellent, except that last part. Should be Trixie Do Well!

costume_change_by_yamino-d4he9b5.jpg

"personal" info below, read or don't. Doesn't relate to my above post.

And yea, I've basically been absent around here the past few days or so, and don't think that'll change as soon as I'd like.

Between just constantly feeling like this...

post-9221-0-91237900-1398052623_thumb.png

and life hitting me hard for some reason lately, causing my depression to bubble up again, I just haven't felt like doing much other then maybe bro-hoof a post or two during my quick hops on here.

I'm still alive though! I just... I need a real vacation so bad.  -_-

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 3

I wanted to respomd to this before,but I wanted to make it my 1200th post,so i had patience,but now...here it comes! :D

If anyday,you have the change to write for the show,take it inmediatly!Neither you or them will regret it! :D

If I'm a writer for Season 5, expect an AJ two parter as Applejack struggles with taking on a leadership position now that Twilight has her own responsibilities.

Personally,if Twilight didn't became princess,the next choice should be Applejack,because she's the most dependable pony on the Mane 6 and,although she's stubborn,she was more leadership talent than Twilight (sorry,Twi :( )

Meanwhile, Twilight has to adjust to not always being in control.

Twilight didn't had the change of being in control as a princess yet,so that would wait for now :3

Rainbow Dash is suspicious of changing the status quo, and Fluttershy acts as AJ's confidant when everyone else wants to get their input in on things.

Fluttershy?AJ's confidant?It would be interesting to see :3

Also there will be Lightning Do Well in a later episode. She performs "heroic" deeds in the most callous way possible in an attempt to better herself!

That would lead to a very interesting story to tell,although a bit hard to control,but if you write it,it'll have sense :D

i-3wmXjhK-S.jpg

Good Ol' Stella,you wouldn't be the same if MMDW didn't appeared on an episode of yours :lol:
  • Brohoof 2