Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

In the famous words of duke nukem '' its time to kick ass and chew bubblegum let's rock'  B)

But I'm all out of bubblegum! :(

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 1

Does AJ usually do well? I haven't been around long enough to see how the best pony faired in the previous world cups. I'm inclined to believe that it wasn't too good.

Does AJ usually do well? I haven't been around long enough to see how the best pony faired in the previous world cups. I'm inclined to believe that it wasn't too good.

That is true, but the good news is that she did very well in the March Madness tournament. There was eventually some funny business with people going way too far by insulting the other ponies to build theirs up which cause the host to eventually declare the top finishers with Applejack being on the them the "winners". This pissed off many people including me and caused one member TheThrashyOne to make an "unofficial" tournament to pick up where everything left off. The "unofficial tournament" went off without an major incident and Applejack won. After all was said and done the host of the official version endorsed the "unofficial" version, apologized for what many interpreted as an offhand screw you to everyone who participated in the official version and declared Applejack the March Madness winner. 

The release date of this book starring Applejack is drawing closer.

http://mlpforums.com/topic/76930-new-gm-berrow-applejack-book-coming-in-2014/

• Brohoof 2

She won the March Madness Tourney :D 

Rarity and AJ fans both have a very strong presence on these forums, I've noticed, which, is just fabulous :D

Anyway, gonna post some second best pony love. Haven't done that in a while :D

132081059015.jpgapplejack_gala_portrait_by_kp_shadowsquiapplejack_the_fiddler_by_birthofthepheonmlfw1462_131955141972.jpg

All apologies if any of these have been posted before :D Haven't been to this thread in a while.

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

Well let's make applejack proud we can win this if we stick together 

Let's do it, y'all!

1607015_438752416256488_2096165161_n.png

Edited by Anilewe
  • Brohoof 7

I am watching Pinkie Apple Pie right now, two awesome ponies one great episode. 

Ah, I must re-watch this episode :D To be honest, for some reason, I wasn't a big fan of Pinkie Apple Pie, when I watched it for the first time. But I really like it now <3

And I'm drawing human AJ recently. I should find my tablet and draw a digital version of this, but I'm too lazy ><''

post-20905-0-90193300-1401620204_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Applejack needs your help! She's facing Rainbow Dash in a friendly today and currently trails... Let's all go vote for best pony!

Here's the link http://mlpforums.com/topic/82112-mlpf-world-cup-friendlies/page-66#entry2699317

And a pic to boot!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Oh gosh another contest...Looks like the cheer squad is gonna need coffee...*prepares a pot of coffee*

post-25449-0-51029700-1401757840_thumb.jpg
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Just put my vote in for Applejack, glad to see she's leading at the moment :D

EDIT: Just watched Pinkie Apple Pie for the first time, I think I have a new favourite episode!  :huh:  :mellow:  :catface:

Edited by Guest