Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

Well...This pic combined my 2 favourite things on the entire world :D

Metroid+Applejack!!! :D

Applejack you're not a Metroid Slayer!... I will let it pass because Metriod is pretty awesome... carry on AJ  :muffins:

If only I could have Applejack in pokemon....

post-25449-0-34672200-1401983191_thumb.png

post-25449-0-14752100-1401983200_thumb.png

Finally, the Rarity fan club isn't the only fan club with 1,000 replies! :D

Congrats, AJ fans! I was secretly hoping it'd be this fan club to be the 2nd to hit 4 digits  :D

Thank ya Ghostie! Trying to get it going and keeping it going now  ;)

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Finally, the Rarity fan club isn't the only fan club with 1,000 replies! :D

Congrats, AJ fans! I was secretly hoping it'd be this fan club to be the 2nd to hit 4 digits  :D

Well,your hopes were heard :3

I personally feared that Applejack Fan Club wouldn't be the second to reach 1000+ posts(Damn you,Twilight Fan Club),but I was wrong,and now we made it!! :D

644065__safe_solo_applejack_cute_apple_p

Now the Evil Empire of Applejack must begin!! And it will never stop!!! :P

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 4

Now the Evil Empire of Applejack must begin!! And it will never stop!!! :P

Applebutt empire will rain supreme  :comeatus: (2nd to the Rarity empire at least)

post-25449-0-03812500-1401983591_thumb.png

ugh. When will us Pinkie fans get to 1000

Soon enough. Soon enough :D It helps to have a member keep the fan club alive and talking

• Brohoof 8

Flipturn's gone though :( Sad

:o Well you yourself could try or have someone else volunteer. It's all in good fun though ^^  I don't mind hanging out here a lot. Everyone is great to talk with no matter the subject.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Applebutt empire will rain supreme  :comeatus: (2nd to the Rarity empire at least)

We're doing it great,sugar cube....

Now we reached the 1000+ posts,but we mustn't rest yet...we have a long way to become even more powerful....and then the Applejack Republic shall reign :fiery:

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 1

Flipturn's gone though :( Sad

I could make there 1 or 2 posts if you accept :3

I'm always on to cheer up the other ponies :P

• Brohoof 2

We're doing it great,sugar cube....

Now we reached the 1000+ posts,but we mustn't rest yet...we have a long way to become even more powerful....and then the Applejack Republic shall reign :fiery:

Lightwing plz. We would need 3 ghostie's worth of posters or 5 of me to do that.

• Brohoof 3

Lightwing plz. We would need 3 ghostie's worth of posters or 5 of me to do that.

Well,i don't say to become the greatest(we would need 3 Ghosties,5 yous or 7 me's),but at least keep our position as the 2nd greatest one the highest possible time

• Brohoof 4

Well,i don't say to become the greatest(we would need 3 Ghosties,5 yous or 7 me's),but at least keep our position as the 2nd greatest one the highest possible time

Now that I can live with that. I am sure we can make sure we can keep that reign of 2nd place  B)

I'm trying to keep it alive myself.

Keep on going ^^ I am sure you will attract more Pinkie Fans to talk with you in the fan club

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Now that I can live with that. I am sure we can make sure we can keep that reign of 2nd place  B)

Yeah!!!But we have a challenger to the throne...

*looks at Twilight Fan Club*

We'll need more Applejack to conserve our position :3

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 1

That shouldn't be all too hard :o Just keep being nice to the new comers and keep chattin' I am sure we will do fine :catface:

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations on your 1000th post mares and gentlecolts!attachicon.gif13-aj01.png

chibi_applejack_sticker_by_shyshyoctavia

Honestly, Applejack and you guys deserve this. :D

Thank you,Obsidian :3

It has been a long way with Applejack...But now we're reached our first target...1000+ posts <3

Rarity has been the first who got the achievement,we've been the second....

The Fandom is changing,and the least popular ponies are dominating... :D

• Brohoof 4

Congratulations on your 1000th post mares and gentlecolts!attachicon.gif13-aj01.png

Honestly, Applejack and you guys deserve this. :D

Thank ya Obsidian!  :D

Now... RELEASE THE PICTURES! *floods the reply with pictures inevitably breaking it* .... Oh I guess the rule of 4 at a time should still be used...

post-25449-0-88196600-1401984804_thumb.png I think AJ is playing tease with Rarity... I can't read Katakana sooo.. xD

post-25449-0-34610700-1401984809_thumb.png

post-25449-0-28650800-1401984816_thumb.jpeg HNNNNNNNNNNNNG

post-25449-0-01673800-1401984824_thumb.jpeg So adorable :o

• Brohoof 4

Ok...I know that Applejack loves to use the catchphrase "Sugar Cube",but...this is too much :o

577287__safe_solo_applejack_smile_upvote

• Brohoof 5

Sweet Jesus, I come back to this thread after one night to find 60 more posts this morning! And again in the late afternoon to find literally 60 more! And to top that off, we become the second fan club before Rarity's to hit the 1000-post mark. I am honestly really impressed and grateful that Applejack is suddenly receiving this much love. I'd even like to thank Ghostie for the congrats!

Also, I realised that I've been using the term "honestly" a lot recently. Would that mean something?

• Brohoof 5

Sweet Jesus, I come back to this thread after one night to find 60 more posts this morning! And again in the late afternoon to find literally 60 more! And to top that off, we become the second fan club before Rarity's to hit the 1000-post mark. I am honestly really impressed and grateful that Applejack is suddenly receiving this much love. I'd even like to thank Ghostie for the congrats!

Also, I realised that I've been using the term "honestly" a lot recently. Would that mean something?

You could say a few fans decided to be active in the fan club finally ^^

One of us.... one of us... one of us... That's what it means :derp:

• Brohoof 3

We need to make sure she can't catch us... Keep running AJ

post-26689-0-70423500-1401986211_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6