Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Eternal Joy post #79

Arise Through The Clouds Of Elation

Soar Into The Domain Of Bliss; The Divine Abode

e6PVUJL.jpg

Rise Up Into Joy Eternal, Pinkie Pie

happy_skies_by_skyline19-d65jlhq.jpg

Have a joyous evening, and rise into joy!

324827__safe_pinkie-pie_solo_animated_ar

I made the first photo in photoshop, im still new to the program, but hope you all liked it. wC3DrUJBUCI.jpg

• Brohoof 4

I made the first photo in photoshop, im still new to the program, but hope you all liked it. wC3DrUJBUCI.jpg

If you're this good already I can't wait to see what happens when you get even better!

• Brohoof 3

After doing some research, I came to the prediction that Pinkie Pie's birthday is June 10, 1987! 

I would certainly love a detailed explanation of how you came to such a decisive conclusion. Could perhaps provide such?

Im very curious to hear the contents of this "research" you spoke of. :) 

• Brohoof 4

I would certainly love a detailed explanation of how you came to such a decisive conclusion. Could perhaps provide such?

Im very curious to hear the contents of this "research" you spoke of. :)

OK. 

First, I looked through life path numbers. (Pinkie Pie's life path number is 5. Look it up. )

Next, I looked at Chinese Zodiac signs and came to the conclusion that she was born in 1987. (1999 just didn't work.)

Afterwards, I looked through Sun Signs and found Gemini to be most suited.

Then, I looked at birth stones to compare May to June to find the month. 

Then I put the June X 1987 in a numerology reading to find the date. 1 and 10 were potential candidates, but 1 was for more of an introvert, so 10 was best option. 

• Brohoof 4

OK. 

First, I looked through life path numbers. (Pinkie Pie's life path number is 5. Look it up. )

Next, I looked at Chinese Zodiac signs and came to the conclusion that she was born in 1987. (1999 just didn't work.)

Afterwards, I looked through Sun Signs and found Gemini to be most suited.

Then, I looked at birth stones to compare May to June to find the month. 

Then I put the June X 1987 in a numerology reading to find the date. 1 and 10 were potential candidates, but 1 was for more of an introvert, so 10 was best option. 

I looked through most of this and unfortunately this is massive 'educated' speculation, and the show staff have not confirmed the age of any of the mane 6, or given any dates of birth to my knowledge(tho i don't really actively follow the show staff). However, i am more than happy to except Pinkie & i have the same life path, and certainly elated to see shes about 27, i certainly don't mind a slightly more older mare than i.  :lol:

While this isn't official and is basically a big ol' guess, i will just consider it a "known unknown".  :lol:

27 & Sensually Elegant

pinkie_pie_in_a_dress_by_99xua-d5k00ca.p

• Brohoof 3

I looked through most of this and unfortunately this is massive 'educated' speculation, and the show staff have not confirmed the age of any of the mane 6, or given any dates of birth to my knowledge(tho i don't really actively follow the show staff). However, i am more than happy to except Pinkie & i have the same life path, and certainly elated to see shes about 27, i certainly don't mind a slightly more older mare than i.  :lol:

While this isn't official and is basically a big ol' guess, i will just consider it a "known unknown".  :lol:

27 & Sensually Elegant

pinkie_pie_in_a_dress_by_99xua-d5k00ca.p

Exactly why I said prediction and not conclusion. 

• Brohoof 3

I never said you said it was, silly. I was just saying your "prediction" was just a big guess(i thought perhaps you had canon evidence or something).

I still like it tho.  :lol:

The only "canon" thing is that the Mane Six are supposed to be young adults which got the year. 1999 would make her a child and 1975 would make her 39 which just doesn't fit. (I don't actually remember who said how old the Mane Six were intended to be, so it may not actually be official, though.)

However, MLP is in a different world, so things are different. It could be 4063 in Equestria right now. 

• Brohoof 3

The only "canon" thing is that the Mane Six are supposed to be young adults which got the year. 1999 would make her a child and 1975 would make her 39 which just doesn't fit. (I don't actually remember who said how old the Mane Six were intended to be, so it may not actually be official, though.)

However, MLP is in a different world, so things are different. It could be 4063 in Equestria right now. 

Fair enough, it's a good prediction, certainly better than a few others ive heard.

While i don't recall any staff saying they were young adults(tho again i don't really pay attention to them), it honestly fits pretty well. Good job, i personally approve. :)

medium.gif

• Brohoof 5

You would be able to tell me if the one I have in mind is Bloody but not Gory? I really don't think it is, but gory may not mean the same in English as it does in Portuguese, so... yeah? Maybe some help?

Pam me the link and I'll tell you my opinion on posting it?

• Brohoof 3

Pam me the link and I'll tell you my opinion on posting it?

Okay, I've got her opinion, not gory and freaking hilarious, but a fair warning: spoilers and mild blood

Edit: Never mind it

Edited by Caleb Rosengard
  • Brohoof 2

Okay, I've got her opinion, not gory and freaking hilarious, but a fair warning: spoilers and mild blood

img-3137434-2-tumblr_m4plih4SE51qll9d0.p

Maybe im misreading but...How is this "hilarious"?  :confused:

I find the photo anything but "hilarious", its disgusting honestly, ive seen that piece or "art" before, and i do not appreciate such despicable depictions of ANY mane 6 things, Rosengard, i am somewhat shocked that you would post such a thing.  

It's not only a horrible depiction of the Pinkie clones, but also depicts Twilight as some sort of heartless killer. Yes, you can make some sort of silly argument of 'well she sent them back to the mirror pool, surely they are dead', however, we din't see them bleeding on the floor, being apparently shot in the head, whilst the real Pinkie is shocked and horrified. For all we know they were sent back to there realm -- whatever that may be. This however, is a horrible depiction of the scene. I won't fault anyone for somehow finding this somehow appealing, but i do not think such a thing is appropriate in this topic, it's anything but joyful.

My apologies for this mini-rant, but i personally see nothing positive in that photo. 

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 4

img-3137285-1-FzxiIoc.jpg

I don't find that to be funny at all. Do you see the look on the Pinkie clone's face? How could you think it's funny, especially when you're a Pinkie Pie fan?

img-3137434-2-tumblr_m4plih4SE51qll9d0.p

Maybe im misreading but...How is this "hilarious"?  :confused:

I find the photo anything but "hilarious", its disgusting honestly, ive seen that piece or "art" before, and i do not appreciate such despicable depictions of ANY mane 6 things, Rosengard, i am somewhat shocked that you would post such a thing.  

It's not only a horrible depiction of the Pinkie clones, but also depicts Twilight as some sort of heartless killer. Yes, you can make some sort of silly argument of 'well she sent them back to the mirror pool, surely they are dead', however, we din't see them bleeding on the floor, being apparently shot in the head, whilst the real Pinkie is shocked and horrified. For all we know they were sent back to there realm -- whatever that may be. This however, is a horrible depiction of the scene. I won't fault anyone for somehow finding this somehow appealing, but i do not think such a thing is appropriate in this topic, it's anything but joyful.

My apologies for this mini-rant, but i personally see nothing positive in that photo. 

That's not the real Pinkie. Remember, Pinkie never looked away from the painting. 

• Brohoof 4

That's not the real Pinkie. Remember, Pinkie never looked away from the painting. 

That just makes it worse, but forgive me for not staring at something i inherently rather not see, i glimpsed at the photo, because i rather not sit there and visually analyse what i find to be trash.

• Brohoof 4

That just makes it worse, but forgive me for not staring at something i inherently rather not see, i glimpsed at the photo, because i rather not sit there and visually analyse what i find to be trash.

You don't really need to deeply analyse it. Just remember the show. Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. :(

• Brohoof 2

You don't really need to deeply analyse it. Just remember the show. Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. :(

Im not upset, im more disappointed that such was even posted, i could care less if its 'with-in the forum rules'.

My apologies, again, i just glimpsed, and honestly until you pointed it out, i hadn't even seen the other Pinkie clones beyond the dead ones, again, i do not try to spent any amount of time looking at a photo like that, i was hoping it was just something perhaps silly, but its anything but. As a Pinkamena fan, i have learned to just blank out most images as soon as i see key aspects. 

Again, my apologies if i seem upset, i mean no antagonism towards you or Caleb.  

Edited by Pinkamena-Pills
  • Brohoof 3

Im not upset, im more disappointed that such was even posted, i could care less if its 'with-in the forum rules'.

My apologies, again, i just glimpsed, and honestly until you pointed it out, i hadn't even seen the other Pinkie clones beyond the dead ones, again, i do not try to spent any amount of time looking at a photo like that, i was hoping it was just something perhaps silly, but its anything but. As a Pinkamena fan, i have learned to just blank out most images as soon as i see key aspects. 

Again, my apologies if i seem upset, i mean no antagonism towards you or Caleb.  

Don't worry. I just hate when people are upset, so when someone may seem upset, it worries me. 

A picture of Gala Pinkie to cheer you up?

post-28857-0-02027000-1412398500_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

I'm sorry, @@Pinkamena-Pills, please, just erase the image from your post as I did with mine, I honestly just found it to be a image really well made (and it is) and the content felt harmless to me, I didn't mean to upset you, the fans, or the image of her majesty, Pinkie Pie... I just wanted to share good art from good artists, but apparently, what I consider art is considered trash here

Pinkie_Pie_sigh_S2E13.png

See you guys ^^

• Brohoof 4

I just wanna say you guys are awesome. And there's no need to run off just because you view art in a different light. I love you all...

And here, have a Pinkie!

133871__safe_pinkie%2Bpie_animated_ballo

• Brohoof 7

@@Caleb Rosengard, Rosengard, as ive said in the pm, it's 'good art', but it isn't honestly at all positive art, and id like to think this is a topic about the true positive and joyful nature of Pinkie. :) 

Again, i fault you not for finding the art well made, it's just in the future, lets try to only use fairly positive imagery, as that particular piece was not really that positive, or anything Pinkie would approve of.  :please:

Have a friendship cinnamon bum my friend.

357726__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_bipedal_art

• Brohoof 6