Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

I have still heard—and, being a writer—seen far worse than either, but I shall not go into details.

Please note that I do not write clop.

Of course, the internet has everything. But seeing my mom reaction to a documentary on hentai, it may be best to avoid her knowing about the rest.

Also: Untitled_thumb%25255B3%25255D.png?imgmax

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

If you want to know the truth, yes, I do - this isn't something we should discuss openly in the fan club with the amount of traffic we get, though rarity-horseapples.pngIt makes us look kind of...weird? To the guests and other viewers of this fan club, at least.

Oh....Sorry, I have no filter I suppose. I'll stop now.

CHEERS TO 300 PAGES!!!

Edited by Dry Colt
  • Brohoof 2

*scratches head* I suppose I didn't really think about that...

If you count that, then yes; if not, no.  ;)

If you want to know the truth, yes, I do - this isn't something we should discuss openly in the fan club with the amount of traffic we get, though rarity-horseapples.pngIt makes us look kind of...weird? To the guests and other viewers of this fan club, at least.

Making us look weird?

Well, technically, clopping would stem from a fetish involving an attraction to anthropomorphic equine figures, and everyone has a "kink" according to my knowledge of psychology.

So weird? Perhaps, but then again, aren't we all? 

By the way, we're closing in on 6000 posts already.  Holy crap.

I know, right?  :D

• Brohoof 1

I don't clop, but if you do- hey, it's none of my business.  I'm not one to judge or anything. 

By the way, we're closing in on 6000 posts already.  Holy crap.

Heh. Pretty soon we'll be over 9000.

Also, despite how so many things have been Rarified, I'm disappointed that there's no "over 9000" thing of her :D

So, we'll just settle for a cute, western saloon girl Rarity instead :wub:

365_day_222_sleepy_starburst_by_korikian

• Brohoof 6

Heh. Pretty soon we'll be over 9000.

Also, despite how so many things have been Rarified, I'm disappointed that there's no "over 9000" thing of her :D

So, we'll just settle for a cute, western saloon girl Rarity instead :wub:

365_day_222_sleepy_starburst_by_korikian

Does this count?

post-24316-0-84915600-1400815237_thumb.jpg

Her fabulosity readings are off the charts!!!

• Brohoof 2

I have been so sad lately because of a somewhat stupid reason, i absolutely love the forums it is one of the funnest and happiest places for me and normally i love to post but lately i haven't really felt like posting or i guess "inspired" to post anything and as much as i do love to go around the forums and look at whats going on, what blogs are happening etc. its just not the "funnest" thing for me like for the past week or so i would go on the forums for about 10 minutes and that's it, when normally i would go on for hours. Thankfully today i was on youtube and i saw a few good pony vids and i watched them and it kind of made me go on the forum and post or just helped me and i have been wanting to get this out just makes me feel better, well anyway i will be on more (maby) probably just today more until something makes me feel better but ill be on a while today, btw sorry if i have spelling errors because i tend to mess up allot and i don't check what i type.

• Brohoof 2

I have been so sad lately because of a somewhat stupid reason, i absolutely love the forums it is one of the funnest and happiest places for me and normally i love to post but lately i haven't really felt like posting or i guess "inspired" to post anything and as much as i do love to go around the forums and look at whats going on, what blogs are happening etc. its just not the "funnest" thing for me like for the past week or so i would go on the forums for about 10 minutes and that's it, when normally i would go on for hours. Thankfully today i was on youtube and i saw a few good pony vids and i watched them and it kind of made me go on the forum and post or just helped me and i have been wanting to get this out just makes me feel better, well anyway i will be on more (maby) probably just today more until something makes me feel better but ill be on a while today, btw sorry if i have spelling errors because i tend to mess up allot and i don't check what i type.

That's fine. You probably just burned out on the forums a little. Happens to me once in a while too. But then you step away from it and come back, and are ready to go again.

Meanwhile, have a dose of fabulosity:

rarity_greet_by_adamlhumphreys-d49ltmo.p

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Rarity deserves better than Frieza.

She deserves ghostie :D

Yeahh. Don't overexert yourself. If you're not finding enjoyment, than just sit back and enjoy life. You're always welcome to come hang out with us in here, though :D We're usually running 24/7, it seems :D

Edited by ghostfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 7

That's fine. You probably just burned out on the forums a little. Happens to me once in a while too. But then you step away from it and come back, and are ready to go again.

Meanwhile, have a dose of fabulosity:

WARNING! Dosage of fabulosity side effects may include:

Light-headedness, dizziness, loss of balance (swooning), difficulty breathing, short-term memory loss, anxiety, and spontaneous infatuation.

Fabulosity can be addictive. Seek immediate help if you have an addiction (the treatment? More fabulosity).

• Brohoof 4

She deserves ghostie :D

Yeahh. Don't overexert yourself. If you're not finding enjoyment, than just sit back and enjoy life. You're always welcome to come hang out with us in here, though :D We're usually running 24/7, it seems :D

Yea it does seem that way and i love the rarity fanclub because of that and so many other things, its so awesome and so is everyone else!

• Brohoof 3

Yea it does seem that way and i love the rarity fanclub because of that and so many other things, its so awesome and so is everyone else!

Well, thank you, my friend!

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

WARNING! Dosage of fabulosity side effects may include:

Light-headedness, dizziness, loss of balance (swooning), difficulty breathing, short-term memory loss, anxiety, and spontaneous infatuation.

Fabulosity can be addictive. Seek immediate help if you have an addiction (the treatment? More fabulosity).

Well in that case:

fabulous-pony.jpg

Edt:  post #6000.  Perfect timing!

Edited by hawkflame
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

Post #6000! Let us celebrate!

img-2664036-1-rarity_by_up1ter-d64knv5.pimg-2664036-2-rarity___yay_by_quanno3-d5img-2664036-3-rarity_relaxing_by_spier17

"Everypony, I just want to say thank you for this. I'm... just so flattered that I have so many admirers."

Edited by Starfall ~Rarity~
  • Brohoof 8

No problem! :) i just gotta say ever since i came here i have been so much happier and such a better person

"Fly your true colors and embrace who you are, and the scathing words of men will fall away like water upon a stone."

By the way, Can you guess the author of this quote?

• Brohoof 2

"Fly your true colors and embrace who you are, and the scathing words of men will fall away like water upon a stone."

By the way, Can you guess the author of this quote?

No im not that kind of pony im not very interesting, so i wouldn't know that, but i admire people who do! 

I think my appreciation of Rarity has gone up more because of this thread than the episodes. The haters can't get us now, we're too fabulous.

*Laughs* Without a doubt, but I think it is because of the moral of the quote above.

No im not that kind of pony im not very interesting, so i wouldn't know that, but i admire people who do! 

I came up with that quote!  :D

Another inspirational quote from my arsenal:

"All who have great burdens wish they never had them. They can not control whether the burden lands upon them or not, but what they do control is whether they choose to accept their fate or hide in fear from it. The same is true for death and life. We can not choose when we are born into this world or when we leave it. What we can determine is if we will accept our fate and live life without fear or shy away and whither as we hide from our inevitable demise. How long we have is not our choice. What is our choice is what we do with the time that is given to us." - Asterian Élire Starfall

• Brohoof 2

*Laughs* Without a doubt, but I think it is because of the moral of the quote above.

"All who have great burdens wish they never had them. They can not control whether the burden lands upon them or not, but what they do control is whether they choose to accept their fate or hide in fear from it. The same is true for death and life. We can not choose when we are born into this world or when we leave it. What we can determine is if we will accept our fate and live life without fear or shy away and whither as we hide from our inevitable demise. How long we have is not our choice. What is our choice is what we do with the time that is given to us." - Asterian Élire Starfall

Rarity likes those quote

rarity_de_la_critique_by_europamaxima-d4

• Brohoof 5

uhh, Beautiful quotes, just wish i could do that, really the only thing im good at is video games but i dont think that is a very important skill