Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

So, this is my first time posting on this thread and the first time I'm uploading a picture. So don't mind if I make any mistakes. Anyways, I do like this artwork. pyr0cat.deviantart.com/art/Rarity-and-Fluttershy-meeting-for-some-tea-306726652 Both Fluttershy and Rarity look similar to their 2D counterparts, everything in this artwork looks like they are toys, and it reminds me of their friendship in "Filli Vanni."

Welcome to the fan club! :D I'm sorry for taking so long to welcome you. It's a great little sanctuary of fabulosity - we've evolved into our own sub-community on these forums :please:

I hope to see more of you, man :D Have some Rarity :pout:

694698__safe_solo_rarity_clothes_dress_p

• Brohoof 6

The Cuteness of this picture cannot be described in any words or language.

my-little-pony-%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%81%D0%BE%

Though they can be transcribed in Gibberish Thanks to this article

It would successfully be transcribed as: Shothage othagis cothagute

Edited by Sunshower Raindrops
  • Brohoof 5

God... Maybe im just biased, but Rarity has the best reaction faces...

img-2950740-1-attachicon.gifRarity_because..._S2E9.png

img-2950740-2-attachicon.gifRarity_wide_eyed_S03E13.png

img-2950740-3-attachicon.gifRarity_tells_Twilight_that_she_searched_low_S2E03.png

She just has that wide range of expressions...

The first time I watched Lesson Zero, I had to stop and replay the "high and low" scene at least 5 times because Rarity was so expressive in it.

post-28207-0-90188500-1407544805_thumb.png

Edit: I apologize for my incompetence at adding text to pictures. :lol:

Edited by The Pony Pianist
  • Brohoof 8

The Cuteness of this picture cannot be described in any words or language.

img-2949979-1-my-little-pony-%D0%BF%D0%B

Though they can be transcribed in Gibberish Thanks to this article

It would successfully be transcribed as: Shothage othagis cothagute

Viewing ^this while listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlSxTaqBk0g

Yeah, it makes no sense to me, either.

:D

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 8

It's that time again... Tomorrow I'll have to tell you about the fabulous conversation I had about Rarity with my Mother-in-Law! Too tired to express it in words now I'm afraid... Goodnight!

post-26689-0-21857300-1407550274_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Aaaaccckkk! I am so ashamed, I was to busy to visit this club on Rarity day.  :(

Well happy really belated Rarity day! Thankfully I'm sure Rarity would forgive me right?...Right?

Either way if she loathes me or not I shall appreciate her beauty regardless!!

• Brohoof 5

*sigh* Some Rarity haters are pathetic. Some Rarity haters are annoying...

Some Rarity haters are just plain funny...

img-2952545-1-rarity___excited_by_cptoft

Did you run into one today? I've been pretty fortunate as I've had minimal run ins with them
  • Brohoof 3

Did you run into one today? I've been pretty fortunate as I've had minimal run ins with them

http://mlpforums.com/topic/106981-if-rarity-not-twilight-was-leader-of-the-mane-six-what-would-be-different/?p=2951481

Speak about dismantling yourself... :muffins:

Im aware that it was a bait, a bad one at that... But im kinda like the great white whale that drags the fisher down with him into the dark abyss of the deep sea... :muffins:

Raritys response to comments like that would probably be...

post-25189-0-99941200-1407590097_thumb.jpg

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 5

Meh, sorry I wasn't in the thread much yesterday evening, been working on rebuilding a post in the Fan Fic section.

Good Morning Fan Club!

R0zawzD.jpg

• Brohoof 5

http://mlpforums.com/topic/106981-if-rarity-not-twilight-was-leader-of-the-mane-six-what-would-be-different/?p=2951481

Speak about dismantling yourself... :muffins:

Im aware that it was a bait, a bad one at that... But im kinda like the great white whale that drags the fisher down with him into the dark abyss of the deep sea... :muffins:

Raritys response to comments like that would probably be...

attachicon.gifRarityimplied_facehoof Motivator.jpg

Just wow! Even G3 Rarity was more developed than that! I guess if some people can be color-blind the. Others can be fabulosity-blind?
  • Brohoof 3

Meh, sorry I wasn't in the thread much yesterday evening, been working on rebuilding a post in the Fan Fic section.

Good Morning Fan Club!

Good morning.

post-25189-0-95223600-1398508608_thumb.png
I always have that sudden desire for coffee when i see your good-morning picture... :pout:

Just wow! Even G3 Rarity was more developed than that! I guess if some people can be color-blind the. Others can be fabulosity-blind?

It's the same old story... People accuse Rarity of being shallow while being shallow to no end themselves... :muffins:

It's quite amusing.

post-25189-0-40526900-1402067781.png
Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 6

It looks like she needs to pee.

Because I'm that immature.

img-2952994-2-rarity_vector_by_lazy_joe-

And it shall be the most glorious urinanation ever known to ponykind! (If I was on my computer, I'd put a line through that so everypony knew I was joking, but I'm on my phone; so I can'tpost-26689-0-33702900-1407595430.jpg)
  • Brohoof 7

post-25189-0-29335800-1407596850_thumb.jpeg

Rarity being happy is a glorious thing indeed.post-25189-0-19552400-1405868640.png

I find it contagious. Her honest glee never fails to make me smile. Even in high society sictuations where behavior like that would usually be frowned upon, Rarity just cannot help herself to show her friendly and bright character. It's one of the most endearing things in the show for me. post-25189-0-79425100-1406301242.png

When i see some scenes in the show where she frowns, i just cannot help to ask myself how it would look if she would be showing her beautiful smile in them. So i turn that smile upside down in photoshop.

post-25189-0-57102700-1407597354_thumb.png

post-25189-0-82771400-1407597369_thumb.png

post-25189-0-54381800-1407597386_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

attachicon.gifRarity-mane-6-my-little-pony-961767.jpeg

Rarity being happy is a glorious thing indeed.

I find it contagious. Her honest glee never fails to make me smile. Even in high society sictuations where behavior like that would usually be frowned upon, Rarity just cannot help herself to show her friendly and bright character. It's one of the most endearing things in the show for me.

When i see some scenes in the show where she frowns, i just cannot help to ask myself how it would look if she would be showing her beautiful smile in them. So i turn that smile upside down in photoshop.

D'awww... Those upside down frowns are adorable!
  • Brohoof 4