Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Good morning, fan club! :D

Senior year starts for me tomorrow...I'm going to wear one of my Rarity shirts to school :D

large (2).jpg

Ghostie - Making Texas education more fabulous each day ....

• Brohoof 4

I don't know what would happen if I wore an MLP shirt to school. :(  Let's just say I live in a less...culturally advanced part of Ireland. :D  

I actually got bullied for it the first time. I live in one of the less culturally advanced parts of the US, and there's still blatant racism and homophobia I witness every day. Kind of sad, really.

I just stopped caring what most of these hicks at my school thought of me a long time ago :D I even carry around a small Rarity plushie with me every day :please:

• Brohoof 6

I don't know what would happen if I wore an MLP shirt to school. :( Let's just say I live in a less...culturally advanced part of Ireland. :D

i.e. They don't know fabulousness

Rarity Fabulous.jpg

Irish Rarifan! Awesome ... between you and Obsidian my genetic ancestry is complete!

:D

• Brohoof 5

I actually got bullied for it the first time. I live in one of the less culturally advanced parts of the US, and there's still blatant racism and homophobia I witness every day. Kind of sad, really.

I just stopped caring what most of these hicks at my school thought of me a long time ago :D I even carry around a small Rarity plushie with me every day :please:

Yeah ... for all my talk about optimism and the US being on the cusp of a more empathic era ... I realize there are entire sections of the US that haven't grown the fuck up. Parts of Your state is one of them

• Brohoof 6

Are urls working again? :confused:

img-3022652-1-rarity_by_casynuf-d7ujm36.

Well, if the Knights of Fabulosity had a coat of arms, it would probably be close to this picture.

Fabulous, elegant, ethereal, noble, beautiful. This pictues has it all imho. :proud:

Edit: Of course its not working... :muffins:

Have a picture of Rares touching Ajs butt instead!

post-25189-0-58054800-1406556436_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

@ghostfacekiller39,

Buck anyone who presumes sexual orientation based on a shirt alone.

Just Texas things :please:

This state will never be as fabulous as this goddess :wub:

post-20419-0-26554500-1408896009_thumb.jpg

Yeah ... for all my talk about optimism and the US being on the cusp of a more empathic era ... I realize there are entire sections of the US that haven't grown the fuck up. Parts of Your state is one of them

Yeahh...I really hate this state. The mindsets are set back in the 1950s and the morals are absolutely bankrupt. 

Rarity would NOT find it fabulous :confused:

• Brohoof 6

Of course!

@The JLmle do you want the last Rarity/AJ combo?

I would love that actually! I'd want to reimburse you some for your trouble if you let me... How easy is it for you to convert US currency if I send a few dollars back?

@ghostfacekiller39,

Buck anyone who presumes sexual orientation based on a shirt alone.

Exactly! I'd hate for anypony to think I wa straight just for wearing an MLP shirt... :smug:
  • Brohoof 5

Thats one of the many reasons why I dont openly show this 

Just Texas things :please:

This state will never be as fabulous as this goddess :wub:

attachicon.gifWallFive MLP Picture 21.jpg

Yeahh...I really hate this state. The mindsets are set back in the 1950s and the morals are absolutely bankrupt. 

Rarity would NOT find it fabulous :confused:

That's part of the reason why I don't openly display my devotion of this fandom mainly because of the stereotype profiling... In my case, it's the proverbial "Old guy who likes children's things... MUST be a predator or pedifile." 

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 6

I would love that actually! I'd want to reimburse you some for your trouble if you let me... How easy is it for you to convert US currency if I send a few dollars back?

Exactly! I'd hate for anypony to think I wa straight just for wearing an MLP shirt... :smug:

More trouble than it's worth  :please:

The happiness of all of you guys/gals is way enough  :D

Oh and going to Otakuthon!

See you all later!

• Brohoof 5

More trouble than it's worth  :please:

The happiness of all of you guys/gals is way enough  :DOh and going to Otakuthon!

See you all later!

Fair enough... Thank you for your generosity then! Rarity would be pleased!

post-26689-0-91310000-1408899151_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-31195400-1408899177_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

That's part of the reason why I don't openly display my devotion of this fandom mainly because of the stereotype profiling... In my case, it the proverbial "Old guy who likes children's things... MUST be a predator or pedifile."

As one older member here ... a have to pity the first person who levies that at me in public. The assumption that a man of any age shouldn't be purchasing girls toys has many flaws. Before I was a Brony ...I was buying toys and shit for two daughters.

Funny enough, I only had one moment like that in a store and it was AFTER the Brony media hype. How people actually don't assume that you are buying for a kid first is beyond me.

:confused:

• Brohoof 5

That's part of the reason why I don't openly display my devotion of this fandom mainly because of the stereotype profiling... In my case, it the proverbial "Old guy who likes children's things... MUST be a predator or pedifile." 

I may be lucky in that regard... Or unlucky? :confused:

Almost nobody knows about the pony craze here, so the chances that i will run into a hater are pretty slim. So are the chances to run into a fellow fan too, i guess though.

• Brohoof 6

I may be lucky in that regard... Or unlucky? :confused:

Almost nobody knows about the pony craze here, so the chances that i will run into a hater are pretty slim. So are the chances to run into a fellow fan too, i guess though.

Ignorance is magic!

I needs some raripics (I have a crap signal and I'm not dealing with the full site and attachments without 4G)

:please:

• Brohoof 6

Texas is terrible. Well... at least west Texas. Missouri also sucks except for the school food. It was good. Colorado seems nice, but the place I live is awful. It is flat and boring. Anyways, I wear my Rarity shirt a lot, and no one said anything mean to me or anything. 

• Brohoof 7

post-25189-0-87431700-1408907294_thumb.png

Our little sweet ones seem to have misunderstood the whole apple pie metaphor a little bit. :confused:

But, oh well. They are having fun, so why ruin it for them?post-25189-0-46513000-1405868575.png

I love apple pie...

post-25189-0-70503400-1420471071.png

• Brohoof 6