Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Thank you all very much, I always love the everlasting support and compassion of this forum and the RFC's generosity to help especially. attachicon.gifpost-25189-0-47725600-1423917953.png I'll be alright, these times may never be easy, but the family is all there for each other, we look out for those who've been affected the most.

Anyway, speaking of generosity, let's continue to be generous towards the queen of such and post more of her beautiful artwork depictions! :D

img-3549099-3-tumblr_nk7dnmVW2F1suw2jwo1

As Applejack says: "Ya’ll don’t need all that fancy makeup, Sugarcube! You’re jus’ perfect as-is."

img-3549099-4-tumblr_nkfnj9uNQd1tlqckyo1

She sure is AJ.. She sure is. attachicon.gifpost-25189-0-20965700-1423917975.png

(But stop weaseling yourself into every Rarity post, ya hear??)

Sorry for your loss. No matter what happens we're here for ya.

Something about this image is sexy attractive.

It's Diamond Butt's lovely plot eyes I just can't stop staring. O///O

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/297/2/9/lovely_lady_rarity_by_aleximusprime-d5itscc.png

• Brohoof 8

Anyone guess what happened here?

Why, the dastardly and eternal enemy of the fair one has attacked! DIRT!

Like i said, she battles constantly against this meanance, but little does the mud-beast know... Rarity has the ultimate weapon against it!

rarity_by_nikea777-d5qkwol.png

A fancy and fabulous bubble bath! :pout:

Nothing better to pamper oneself really. And Rarity surely deserves all the gentle and tender pampering she can possibly get!

*sigh* I would love to soap her supple back... Wash her lavender mane... Massage her little hoofsies... That would be divine...

• Brohoof 10

So Rarity enjoyed her relaxing bubblebath, and is now waiting for someone to rub her delicate body dry...

best_pony_by_thelivingmachine02-d4m6h6b.

Someone to comb her long, velvet, deep purple hair... Massage her slender, shapely shoulders... And judging from her confident and sensual gaze she asks you to help her... Yes, you!

You better hurry, cant keep a lady waiting... Especially not this lady... Those eyes call to you... Those big, almond, sapphire jewels. Eyes like bottomless mountain lakes, clear and shimmering. Windows to a soul as gorgeous as the body it belongs to. They enchant you... Like a gentle spell. And there is no way you can resist.

Not that you would want to...

• Brohoof 7

So Rarity enjoyed her relaxing bubblebath, and is now waiting for someone to rub her delicate body dry...

img-3549389-1-best_pony_by_thelivingmach

Someone to comb her long, velvet, deep purple hair... Massage her slender, shapely shoulders... And judging from her confident and sensual gaze she asks you to help her... Yes, you!

You better hurry, cant keep a lady waiting... Especially not this lady... Those eyes call to you... Those big, almond, sapphire jewels. Eyes like bottomless mountain lakes, clear and shimmering. Windows to a soul as gorgeous as the body it belongs to. They enchant you... Like a gentle spell. And there is no way you can resist.

Not that you would want to...

O///O..... yes....yes....YES! Must cater to her every whim! She is divine goddess!

Not to mention her sexy body personality can not resist!

• Brohoof 5

Yeah..not the biggest fan of same gender shippings to be honest.  

I try to see here only close friendship and i think, there are ponies, not humans and ponies act differently. I imagine that "those" yens have ponies only once at year and mostly between different genters.

I just wanna say...welcome back, Obsidian! And your Rariwords inspire me to no end.  :rarity:

Thank you for your generous words. I missed this place a lot too, and the people in it even more. post-25189-0-47725600-1423917953.png

This is the place i searched for for a long time. A place i didnt even believe would exist in the fandom. And now im part of it for quite a while, and it has become quite important to me.

Soon we will reach another great landmark in our proud history, and if Rarity could see us, we who appreciate and love her so much, she would be overjoyed and thankful. Thankful for every single post. Thankful for every single member.

As we are thankful that she inspires us, and that she is our light in the dark, our bright star at the gloomy and forlorn night sky.

Our firm diamond bum on a silken blanket...

rarity_by_bio_999-d8iiycp.png

Wait what?

Errrr... It seems i was distracted...

Rarity! You distract me with your limitless and flawless beauty! Your irresistible allure! The supple curves of your derrière!

"Oh my... Im so terribly sorry dear... That wasnt my intention at all." :pout:

Somehow i dont believe that wasnt your goal all along... But to be frank luv... I do not mind at all...

"I know..." :proud:

Oh, you playful kitten... :please:

• Brohoof 10

Miss Rarity human :grin2:

miss_rarity_by_eljapones096-d8kgcp8.jpg

A true elegant lady, most beautiful and kind delicate lovely blossom :rarity:  I want to wrap my arms around her and experience what it feels like to be with her, the goddess of generosity a true rarity indeed :proud:

also Rarity is best Thor! :pout:

58dd174d8f0b7174298c60815c96131b-d8kgjdz

• Brohoof 7

Rarity knows how to be classy, knows how to be elegant, knows how to be gorgeous.

looking_classy_by_clrb-d8i3qgh.png

Rarity knows how to get what she wants, in every situation. No bartering is to hard, no business to difficult. She is savvy and smart. How else could she have come so far in her profession even though she is so young in years?

Rarity is gorgeous, intelligent and inspired, but she never lost her roots. She is sweet and caring and generous, and always will be. Truly a pony more than worthy to have as a rolemodel!

• Brohoof 9

Miss Rarity human :grin2:

img-3550810-1-miss_rarity_by_eljapones09

A true elegant lady, most beautiful and kind delicate lovely blossom :rarity:  I want to wrap my arms around her and experience what it feels like to be with her, the goddess of generosity a true rarity indeed :proud:

also Rarity is best Thor! :pout:

img-3550810-2-58dd174d8f0b7174298c60815c

Does that make Suri Loki, then?

• Brohoof 5

Does that make Suri Loki, then?

Well, Loki is at least sometimes useful... He helped Thor get his hammer back once for example. In the Norse mythology i mean. I personally doubt Suri will ever do anything good, but that might be just because im biased...post-25189-0-25411700-1423917982.png

If we speak of gods and goddesses... RARITY!

rarity_vector_by_da_futaba-d5yo1zp.png

Goddess of beauty of course! Of generosity for sure! And goddess of art and inspiration! And as we see, she is right in the middle of the sphere of creation! I wonder what lovely piece she is working on again? I know for sure that the pony for which it is meant will be overjoyed to recieve such a flawless piece of art, a masterwork! A piece of fashion so fine and peerlessly worked, that it can only be crafted by the hooves of divinity.

The divine hooves of fashion pony. Imbued with all her love and passion.

Things she has in spades...

• Brohoof 9

Hmm would rarity ever go bowling? I mean it not dirty, or unco or whatever.

I could see her getting in on some bowling. I'm sure she'd admire the techniques on ball rolling.

and she'd obviously use a large pearl to bowl with

399_r.jpg

And while we're on the subject of Rarity and balls, I feel I should post this

rarity_with_ball_by_zig_word-d7ebif6.jpg

• Brohoof 7

Heheh now I have two one shot fic ideas for RAriy :D yay. ONe her pampering her freinds or maybe just applejack maybe not sure yet.

second one her, applejack and dahs going bowling.

Bestest Wubpone in all her glorious fluffehness.

sitting_beside_o__you_by_clouddg-d8gywps

She seems to be waiting for something... Or someone? Someone to join her and pamper her with gentle cuddlesnuggles? The only kind of snuggles befitting the lovely bejeweled one...

She is to be treated with utmost care and tenderness... She deserves as much... Deserves to be treated like a princess... To have her slender hoofsies kissed and her silken mane caressed. To have her every secret wish fulfilled...

• Brohoof 7