Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

rarity has become one of my favorite ponies just recently. before, she was just another of the mane six. she had her own quirks, her own weak and strong points. then, i dream about her. nothing nsfw, completely pg rated. get your minds out of the gutter.  >_> anyway, somehow she's in my head, and she won't leave. not that i'm complaining, mind you. it's made me pay more attention to how she talks, acts, and moves when i watch the show. but the funny thing is, i remember the dream perfectly, and i can't usually recall more than half of any given dream. why this is, i have no idea.  :huh:

Welcome to the Rarity Fan Club!

post-30335-0-29848500-1426719239_thumb.png

• Brohoof 8

Rarity and Sweetie Belle visit Germany

669316__safe_rarity_photo_sweetie+belle_

THE SKY IS BLUE!!!! I thought Germany rarely has blue skies. Two Rarities in that picture. (The human and the rarity of the sky being blue in Germany.) 

• Brohoof 5

Rarity and Sweetie Belle visit Germany

They should come and visit my town! We have a castle that is just right for two lovely princesses like them!

2135811228_39b206b47f.jpg

Rariqueen approved!

queen_rarity_by_kittita-d4w2udy.png

THE SKY IS BLUE!!!! I thought Germany rarely has blue skies. Two Rarities in that picture. (The human and the rarity of the sky being blue in Germany.) 

We actually do. post-25189-0-34406200-1426155180.png And if we have a blue sky and sun, the landscape really is gorgeous!

assetimage_526e1d8cde2cfca545005c02_800w

Very varied landscape too!

Nordsee-Sylt-Leuchturm-List.jpg

bavarian-alps-landscape-carol-groenen.jp

i would love to take Rarity and visit all of it.post-25189-0-68306400-1423918016.png

Share some romantic nights at the beaches of the Northsea... Visit a fabulous castle at the Rhine, or the one in my own town... Climb bavarian mountains  with her... *sigh* post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 10

I feel bad. :( Rarity is my favorite character, but I can't write her. Strangely enough, I can roleplay her, though.

I think my reason is that I'm best with slice of life, but I have difficulty writing slice of life due to my lack of knowledge in fashion. I had so many Rarity fanfiction ideas that I couldn't write because of my lack of knowledge on what I wanted to write. Somepony steals Rarity's dresses (literally going into her boutique and stealing them, not like Suri Polomare) and selling them as their own. For example.

As I was writing this, I had another idea: Somepony takes advantage of Rarity's forgiving nature. Unfortunately, I don't know how to write that one, either... What would be considered crossing the line for Rarity?

• Brohoof 5

I feel bad. :( Rarity is my favorite character, but I can't write her. Strangely enough, I can roleplay her, though.

I think my reason is that I'm best with slice of life, but I have difficulty writing slice of life due to my lack of knowledge in fashion. I had so many Rarity fanfiction ideas that I couldn't write because of my lack of knowledge on what I wanted to write. Somepony steals Rarity's dresses (literally going into her boutique and stealing them, not like Suri Polomare) and selling them as their own. For example.

As I was writing this, I had another idea: Somepony takes advantage of Rarity's forgiving nature. Unfortunately, I don't know how to write that one, either... What would be considered crossing the line for Rarity?

that depends... who would be taking advantage of her?

• Brohoof 3

A pony that Rarity has never met. 

so an oc then? well, it would probably depend on whether or not she would like that pony. is the pony important? do they seem likeable? if not, then yes, rarity would go out for blood. but if they were a pony she wanted to impress, she would be a lot more longsuffering. the same (to a lesser extent) is true if they seemed likeable. however, she would likely snap a bit sooner unless she were to think that they truly were sorry each time.

hope this helped!  :rarity:

• Brohoof 3

so an oc then? well, it would probably depend on whether or not she would like that pony. is the pony important? do they seem likeable? if not, then yes, rarity would go out for blood. but if they were a pony she wanted to impress, she would be a lot more longsuffering. the same (to a lesser extent) is true if they seemed likeable. however, she would likely snap a bit sooner unless she were to think that they truly were sorry each time.

hope this helped!  :rarity:

They don't show to be a threat and is very friendly, but they soon realize Rarity is forgiving and starts taking advatange of her. 

• Brohoof 3

They don't show to be a threat and is very friendly, but they soon realize Rarity is forgiving and starts taking advatange of her. 

so long as rarity doesn't catch on that they are taking advantage of her, she won't go over the edge, and when she does find out, if they are any semblance of friends with her, she will be extremely conflicted. her forgiving nature battling against her dislike of being taken advantage of. that could make a fascinating story.  :huh: if you do write it, could you give me a link?

• Brohoof 3

I had the image of rariry singing PUre imagination

"want to change the world! there nothing...to it!" *horn lights up as she set a tiara on sweetie head.

Hmmm gives me the idea to try and voice act it out and maybe find some stills of her working in her shop

Why is Rarity so mad at Applejack?

img-3586555-1-822640__safe_rarity_applej

Apple Jack just asked "what in the hey is this?" to the food that Rarity's mom spent all day making (she tries even if she isn't the best of cooks)

• Brohoof 4

anyway, somehow she's in my head, and she won't leave. not that i'm complaining, mind you ... the funny thing is, i remember the dream perfectly, and i can't usually recall more than half of any given dream. why this is, i have no idea.  :huh:

It's because one of Rarity's defining traits is being memorable. This has been proven by science.

Hooray, science!  :grin2:

• Brohoof 5

It's because one of Rarity's defining traits is being memorable. This has been proven by science.

Hooray, science! :grin2:

a really funny thing is, in the dream, she didn't look that much like rarity. but i was (and still am) certain that she was rarity. :confused:

Here's a picture of Rarity's beautiful tail, then. :D

img-3588307-1-SQdNRfa.png

The tail hung there. It was an elegant tail. Being a deep royal purple, it hung there in all its elegant purplish beauty. The curls were carefully crafted, not one was a millimeter out of place. Such a tail could not be marred with other colors, only one color was sufficiently pure to be used for this tail. It had no pony attached to it, but it did not need anypony to complete it, for it was already complete. No other tail could match this one, no other could compare to the grandeur of this elegantly purple tail. For such a tail was the stuff of legend, of half-glimpsed visions of beauty.

But the purpose of a tail was to be attached to a pony. For how could a tail fulfill its purpose if not attached to a pony? But which pony would be worthy of such a beautiful tail? A pony worthy of such a tail would have to be as pure as the tail itself, unmarred, untarnished by other tails. Such a pony would have to be able to appreciate the worth and beauty of such a tail. Such a pony must know to keep its apparel in pleasing symmetry with such a beautiful tail. Such a pony must know the value of the tail, and bestow upon it the reverence it deserves.

Thus, Rarity was chosen.

just a little vignette i felt like writing.

Edited by You Heard Nothing
  • Brohoof 4

Hmmm gives me the idea to try and voice act it out and maybe find some stills of her working in her shop

I might make a PMV out of Pure imagination and tyr to use rarity clips

• Brohoof 3

Rarity has the most beautiful tail to ever exist, and she willingly cuts it off to help a serpent. If she isn't worthy to be the element of generosity (which she definitely is) then nopony is. 

• Brohoof 5