Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

"Oh, luv! This is just the worst thing possible! Just look at me! LOOK AT ME! Its terrible! Im laying on my velvet drama chaise longue, and i just have nopony to cuddle with!... Oh woe is mine!

If only i had someone that would caress my curves gently and play with my long, silken and unruly mane... But, alas, i dont... Do you know a nice gentlepony that would help me out, by any chance? Maybe even you...?  I would be very thankful of such an chivalrous individual..."post-25189-0-56804100-1423576315.png

post-25189-0-61847400-1427582927_thumb.png

• Brohoof 7

I'm surprised that Spike is the only character to have a crush on Rarity. There's got to be stallions (and mares, but I doubt they would do that.) having a crush on Rarity and not just loving her when she charms them. I mean she's beautiful! 

• Brohoof 6

"Oh, luv! This is just the worst thing possible! Just look at me! LOOK AT ME! Its terrible! Im laying on my velvet drama chaise longue, and i just have nopony to cuddle with!... Oh woe is mine!

If only i had someone that would caress my curves gently and play with my long, silken and unruly mane... But, alas, i dont... Do you know a nice gentlepony that would help me out, by any chance? Maybe even you...?  I would be very thankful of such an chivalrous individual..."

attachicon.gifRaredy-minor-my-little-pony-1592735.png

O///O I'm right here for you. I will grant you your every wish! I am at your command my lady. post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 6

Wish I posted here more often. I can never seem to find good Rarity images that haven't been posted within the last 10 pages or are disturbing! :P

With that outta the way, Rarity has LOADSAMONEY

rarity_by_14_bis-d36o6jh.jpg

• Brohoof 8

Hey guys check out this video:

Rarity is hot with her hair down, and she kick some evil flank too! Too bad it wasn't shown how she kicked butt on screen. But she's lovely and awesome nonetheless. post-25189-0-98096400-1405937731.png

• Brohoof 6

I'm very sorry for making Rarity fans look bad. I just couldn't accept when someone said Rarity was only there for prissy girl puns. They basically said she was worthless. I'm sorry. :(

Its ok. It is the eternal fate of Rarity fans to be despised and bullied for the pony they love, so its no wonder that we sometimes snap and lash out against it.

I came to the fandom with open arms and open heart, and i never would have told other fans why the character they like sucks, firstly out of respect, and secondly because i dont hate or dislike a single character of all the cast, with ponies like Suri being the exception. But even then i would not go out of my way to bully people that like her.

I thought this fandom would be a happy place, a place where we can celebrate the show we like so much together, praise the characters in it without fear of being bullied by out fellow bronies. Stand together against the brony haters with conviction, not with aggression.

But the more time i spend in the fandom, the more i saw that everything i believed was wrong. The so despised brony haters are basically the same as bronies are, just that the brony haters hate all ponies, and the bronies hate only certain ones. Like Rarity for example. Or any other character in the show, does not really matter which one.

The illusion is now broken for me, and i see the ugly growth behind it.

Brony haters and Bronies are two birds of a feather, they just dont realise it. Bronies are no better than the people that despise them, they are even worse, because they see the hate the brony haters have for their kind and themselves, and then they just pick on fans of unpopular ponies like Rarity or Applejack.

Bronies deserve their haters.

• Brohoof 9

Its ok. It is the eternal fate of Rarity fans to be despised and bullied for the pony they love, so its no wonder that we sometimes snap and lash out against it.

I came to the fandom with open arms and open heart, and i never would have told other fans why the character they like sucks, firstly out of respect, and secondly because i dont hate or dislike a single character of all the cast, with ponies like Suri being the exception. But even then i would not go out of my way to bully people that like her.

I thought this fandom would be a happy place, a place where we can celebrate the show we like so much together, praise the characters in it without fear of being bullied by out fellow bronies. Stand together against the brony haters with conviction, not with aggression.

But the more time i spend in the fandom, the more i saw that everything i believed was wrong. The so despised brony haters are basically the same as bronies are, just that the brony haters hate all ponies, and the bronies hate only certain ones. Like Rarity for example. Or any other character in the show, does not really matter which one.

The illusion is now broken for me, and i see the ugly growth behind it.

Brony haters and Bronies are two birds of a feather, they just dont realise it. Bronies are no better than the people that despise them, they are even worse, because they see the hate the brony haters have for their kind and themselves, and then they just pick on fans of unpopular ponies like Rarity or Applejack.

Bronies deserve their haters.

The illusion has really broken in my eyes too. At first I thought bronies were happy people who see that friendship is magic like the show teaches, but the more I look different brony sites and all the comments there the more upset I get.

Here in the forums is the closest I seen that I would like it to be. But here its all the same than its in other sites too sometimes and it makes me feel bad about myself and that I consider myself a part of this fandom.

I understand that all people maybe don't see the appeal of all characters, but do people really have to say that they hate a certain character right into someones face who says they love the character? And just bully them because of the  character they like. It's just the same when anti-bronies bully bronies because of the show they like.

I know its about opinions, but I dont think that is a good way to express the opinion. I just want to enjoy the show and content but when there are people like that out there it makes me scared to take a part in meetings, conversations or chats.

But enough of that matter.

Rarity being pretty, cute happy pony =) :grin2:

_kirin_rarity__by_suzuii-d8njndy.png

• Brohoof 11