Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Rarity, after taking a lovely warm bath wonderful long purple mane still bit wet <3 Going outside, and let the warm shining sun and the gentle breeze dry her hair <3 Enjoying and feeling the warmth of the sun on her white coat, and at the same time the refreshing breeze flowing her elegant beautiful long hair <3

flare_by_glancojusticar-d4fehmk.jpg

• Brohoof 6

(edited)

For shame of me for sleeping through such a momentous occasion.

I should be drawn, quartered, and made to wear a suit of brown thats only meant for ascents.

How un-fabulous of me

BUT, congratulations are still in order and i propose this toast to our beloved queen of fabulosity

May her buttons always be straight, her needles always sharp, and her generosity never waver.

Cheers friends

Edited by Argumedies
  • Brohoof 8

I missed the 1000th page?

I ... I ... 

Actually I didn't. Page counts are funny ... they are all wibbly wobbly timey wimey. :please:

Regardless this topic has come a long way. I have read each and every single post made here, still do. I have made friends here ... I have lost others. It was a source of pride and rejuvenation.  Without this topic, I likely would not be on staff.  It was the platform for so many memories. One little fabulous topic ... changed so much. GFK, OS, Jill, Glowing, Piano ... people who are not here or rarely post. You are all missed. To those that are still here, thank you.  

Serendipity

The Rarity moment that made her Best Pony for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdSeZCwOUQw

Favorite Rarity Moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7Vc76gXxg

Never forgotten

R9EDNi5.png

458145__safe_solo_rarity_clothes_glasses

img-2898749-1-large.png

Here is to another 1000. I will aim to be there. 

:please:  :proud:  :pout:  :confused:  :grin2:  :rarity: 

• Brohoof 10

I missed the 1000th page?

I ... I ... 

Actually I didn't. Page counts are funny ... they are all wibbly wobbly timey wimey. :please:

Regardless this topic has come a long way. I have read each and every single post made here, still do. I have made friends here ... I have lost others. It was a source of pride and rejuvenation.  Without this topic, I likely would not be on staff.  It was the platform for so many memories. One little fabulous topic ... changed so much. GFK, OS, Jill, Glowing, Piano ... people who are not here or rarely post. You are all missed. To those that are still here, thank you.  

Serendipity

The Rarity moment that made her Best Pony for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdSeZCwOUQw

Favorite Rarity Moment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq7Vc76gXxg

Never forgotten

Here is to another 1000. I will aim to be there. 

:please:  :proud:  :pout:  :confused:  :grin2:  :rarity: 

Long time has passed since I found my way into this topic, with this topic and the happy people who were here I saw that Rarity was best pony. I found a place a community where I can be myself. Many things have happened many memories

My journey would've been lot different here on the forums without the little lovely family of RFC. 

Rarity and Sweetie Belle in the woods collecting the berries, and the mushrooms. And admiring the endless beauty of the blooming flowers and trees at their finest blossom<3

i_told_you_she_d_wanna_go_by_koviry-d85p

• Brohoof 8

I woke up to 40 notifications, and all of them where from here. O.O I'm still getting more.

That reminds me of those old good days when I was reading every post on RFC  people were saying about the notifs post-28950-0-14109500-1421857887.png

Fluttershy bumps Raritys three diamond jewels<3

rarishy_bump_by_ziemniax-d5naqg8.png

• Brohoof 9

Amazing work that Rarity fan club has reached a 1,000th page and also 20,000 posts! In Day Spa was beautiful and make Rarity surprised!  :D

• Brohoof 5

Princess Twilight Sparkle always do legendary stuff with magic in Equestria. Time to blast from the past.
img-25397-1-post-8308-0-57732400-1422393

~Allen
The V.I.P., The Legendary

I missed the 1,000th page but as promised, my favorite Rarity pics. :D

Rarity_in_Bed.pngRarity_in_the_Rain.pngRarity_with_Ponytail.pngWet_Maned_Rarity.jpgRadiance.jpgRarity_Wallpaper_1.jpgRarity_Wallpaper_5.png

I'd love some more Rarity wallpapers, so if any of you could be so kind as to post any you might have...  :rarity:

• Brohoof 5

This is my signature.

Because everyone needs a signature.

Right?

img-3605317-1-XpL859w.png

Special thanks to Blue Moon for the signature pic.

My Rarity wallpapers: At least I think they are wallpapers... I don't know...

Warning: Several large pictures in the spoiler. 24 wallpaper pictures. 

So much fabulosity!  :D Thank you, my friend.  :rarity:

• Brohoof 4

This is my signature.

Because everyone needs a signature.

Right?

img-3605317-1-XpL859w.png

Special thanks to Blue Moon for the signature pic.

This pic her hair lovelyyyy<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

with_hair_that_flows_like_the_wind_by_na

Spike the achievement hunter:

Ask her out<3 Achievement Unlocked

for_the_fairest_by_flyingcatsandglitter-

Rarity and Steven Magnet having a happy tea time together, at the river where it all started<3 Both looking absolutely fabulous<3 

a_date_with_mr__magnet_by_dulali-d6on6qv

• Brohoof 6