Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Ooooh Rarity! 

She is so proper and kind and then there are those days where she is kind of a drama queen! lol

I drew this as a request but thought everyone would enjoy it here. :D

I plan on coloring it sometime today. 

post-34724-0-26567300-1439483696_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Oh hay ... I did a thing. 

World Fashion Day

rarity__with_psychedelic_background__by_

Oh Darling that day will be fantastic =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) <3<3<3<3<3 YAY!!!!

Also some Rarity drawings =)=)=)=) made by my friends =)=)=)

Ooooh Rarity! 

She is so proper and kind and then there are those days where she is kind of a drama queen! lol

I drew this as a request but thought everyone would enjoy it here. :D

I plan on coloring it sometime today. 

attachicon.gifqueenrarity.jpg

YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) cant wait to see that colored =)=)=))=))<3 so fabulous darling <3

rarity_by_somedaysakuhin-d71vqkb.png

• Brohoof 4

Yes very odd how most ponies don't wear clothes yet Canerlot has this double standard.  It not nudity but somehow wearing something makes them feel more exposed.. how odd.  

but yay Rarity episodes!! hope she doesn't abuse spike again.

• Brohoof 2

Oh hay ... I did a thing. 

World Fashion Day

This is something I could get behind :D

post-31899-0-66899800-1423118526.png

Yes very odd how most ponies don't wear clothes yet Canerlot has this double standard.  It not nudity but somehow wearing something makes them feel more exposed.. how odd.  

medium.gif

• Brohoof 3

Finished Queen Rarity! :D

attachicon.gifqueenraritycolor.jpg

Here are a couple others I have done, she is so fun to draw!! <333

attachicon.gifraritycm.jpg

attachicon.gifrarityupclose.jpg

I love them all =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3<3 You done such great job on them they are fabulous makes me smile to see so happy art =)=)=) thank you <3<3<3

happy_rarity_by_louiseloo-d7i008j.png

• Brohoof 4

I love them all =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3<3 You done such great job on them they are fabulous makes me smile to see so happy art =)=)=) thank you <3<3<3

You make me smile!! :D 

• Brohoof 3

perfect

She is perfect such a beautiful lovely diamond Jewel shining radiance emerging from her hoof and lovley purple breeze from her hair <3<3<3<3

rarity_by_miss_uni-d4g76pd.png 

Rarity wearing the rose pink dress looking happy =)=)=)=)=) cute pony =)=)=) <3

rarity_vombavr_color_by_siberian502-d7z6

Rarity is looking happy today =)=)=)=)

rarity_loves_you__by_phendyl-d5kylvi.png

• Brohoof 3

I loved the costume Rarity wore in the founding of Equestria play. It's one of my favorites. 

*Once again looks at the best pony Rarity fan club then looks at the other fan clubs*

queen_rarity_by_kittita-d4w2udy.png

• Brohoof 4

I loved=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) the costume Rarity=)=))==)=)=)=)=)=)=)  wore in the founding of Equestria=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) play. It's one of my=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) favorites. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Once again looks at the best pony Rarity fan club then looks at the other fan clubs*

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's my favorite costume she  wearing =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

She looks such a darling <3<3<3<3<3<3 with that costume <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3333333333333333333333

platinum__by_animax_cartoon-d6jh7zo.jpg

• Brohoof 4

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) It's my favorite costume she  wearing =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

She'd hope so too, you do know that it is worth more than all the books in Twilight's Library!

640px-Rarity_riding_Twilight_S2E11.png

• Brohoof 3

She'd hope so too, you do know that it is worth more than all the books in Twilight's Library!

ONLY THE GOWN!!!!!!!!!!! The crown must be the most Priceless artifact ever crafted by mortal beings in the most darkest and deepest  volcano of tartarus CELESTIA herself crafted the beautiful artifact from the most precious ore of platinum and  casted her divine power into this shining creation of beauty<3

platinum_by_ifthemainecoon-d5yk8fx.png

Edited by ooBrony
  • Brohoof 2

Hy  :D

Since im also a Fan of Rarity ( obviously ) , here are some of the most recent pictures i could find : ( sry if they were already posted here...but its hard to check in this Fanclub, by all the posts  :confused:  )

post-30449-0-38507800-1439502213_thumb.pngpost-30449-0-43567300-1439502228_thumb.pngpost-30449-0-08995800-1439502231_thumb.png

Edited by .hack//RARITY
  • Brohoof 3

Hy  :D

Since im also a Fan of Rarity ( obviously ) , here are some of the most recent pictures i could find : ( sry if they were already posted here...but its hard to check in this Fanclub, by all the posts  :confused:  )

attachicon.gif6c1ab4a53c1dfdd9c7405149c8927705.pngattachicon.gif28c758f83719fc8c9dbf175ce4c1f48c.pngattachicon.gif41ddb5f7115e290a57b2e10e0464dba2.png

Hello =))==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) awesome to see you here =)=)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3<3

rarity_by_platina_jolteon-d3ee827.png

• Brohoof 3

Rarity

I agree =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) RarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarity

Also =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=))

WOAH!!!!!!

rarity___agnes_garbowska_by_idwlimited-d

JEWEL of my eye this photo =)=)=)=)=)<3<3<3<3

• Brohoof 4

It was just a madder of time until i finally remembered that there was a Fanclub of Rarity in which i never posted before  :please:

Excellent, join us and together we shall make the forums absolutely fabulous!

mlfw3824_medium.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Yeah, everything will be fabulous  :D

Also:

RarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarity RarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarity RarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarity indeed  :D

post-30449-0-64025700-1439503737_thumb.png

post-30449-0-82528000-1439503742_thumb.png

• Brohoof 3

Excellent, join us and together we shall make the forums absolutely fabulous!

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rarity_by_phoebewolf-d3eubr3.jpg

RAUR i've lost my Rarity forums photo I need search it

RarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarity RarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarity RarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarityRarity indeed 

You're speaking my language brother<3

old_rarity_attempt_by_nekolover_nekogirl

• Brohoof 3