Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Has Rarity influenced any of your lives? For me, well, if it weren't for her, I would still think I'm ugly. Right now I'm vain, but it's better to be vain than to hate yourself. At least I think so. 

Rarity has made me happy =)=)=)<3

Here is a rushed Drawing :) only took 8 minutes i think. but here it is :P

Next time is better.

p.s. don't stare, its rude.

attachicon.gifRarity Drawing 5.JPG

rarity__darling_its_rude_to_stare_by_xxx

Rarity cosplaying =)=)=)=)

nerdy_rarity__30_minute_challenge__by_jo

• Brohoof 3

Has Rarity influenced any of your lives? For me, well, if it weren't for her, I would still think I'm ugly. Right now I'm vain, but it's better to be vain than to hate yourself. At least I think so.

Actually if it weren't for Rarity I would still say negative things about myself too and give up on my life goals. But Rarity being so passionate with her fashion being her passion (to quote good old Pinkie Pie in Putting Your Hoof Down) and full of integrity but also struggling with innermost conflicts I decided to continue with what I want. Rarity is the most 3D demnisonal out of the Mane Six for me and most interesting. She struggles with many internal conflicts with her vain and everything but also has a pure polished heart of gold.

Honestly Rarity is who I want to be like a little bit more. So when I was 11 and 12 I saw her (and Twilight) as a role model for me at the time (yeah, I've been in the fandom when I was 11. I was a pretty young Pegasister/girl Brony XD.)

She's passionateofm couse, generous we all know, is more social and extroverted (not nearly as much as Pinkie though hehehe) than I could ever be being introverted, has class we all love her for, does excellent in social events, has a creative mind, is pretty inspirational, is a nicer sister than I am to my own little sister and my big brother, is a rare pretty gem in general, can be pretty humorous and witty, and despite bien generous she learned that sometimes others can take advantage of you but that doesn't mean you should stop being generous which is a good lesson in my opinion, etc.

I could go on and on why Rarity influenced me a lot when I was young and how much of a great role model for 11-12 year old me. I still kinda wish I was more like her. :sunny:

She is a hidden gem afterall. :catface:

sig-4055781.princess_rarity_by_johnjosec

Edited by 5NightsAtFandoms
  • Brohoof 5

Actaily if it weren't for Rarity I would still say negative things about myself and give up on my life goal scorer. But Rsrity being so passionate with her fashion being her passion (to quote good old Pinkie Pie in Putting Your Hoof Down) and full of integrity but also struggling with innermost conflicts I decided to continue with what I want. Rarity is the most 3D demnisonal out of the Mane Six for me and most interesting. She struggles with many internal conflicts with her vain and everything but also has a pure polished heart of gold.

Honestly Rarity is who I want to be like a little bit more. So when I was 11 and 12 I saw her (and Twilight) as a role model for me at the time (yeah, I've been in the fandom when I was 11. I was a pretty young Pegasister/girl Brony XD.)

Shees passionate fm couse, generous we all know, is more social and extroverted (not nearly as much as Pinkie though hehehe) than I could ever be being introverted, has class we all love her for, does excellent in social event so, has a creative mind, is pretty inspirational, is a nicer sister than I am to my own little sister and my big brother, is a rare pretty gem in general, can be pretty humorous and witty, etc.

I could go on and on why Rarity influenced me a lot when I was young and how much of a great role model for 11-12 year old me. I still wish I was more like her, Twilight, and Pinkie (who ironically are my favorite ponies in order.)

Yes <3<3 I would like to be more like she is too <3 she is strong compentent passionate, beautiful, kind, lovely sweetheart  and she works so hard <3<3<3  She is absolutely perfect <<3<3<3<3 rolemodel for everyone <3<33<3<3

chibi_rarity_by_akaneayoshinari-d84izo2.

• Brohoof 3

Yes <3<3 I would like to be more like she is too <3 she is strong compentent passionate, beautiful, kind, lovely sweetheart and she works so hard <3<3<3 She is absolutely perfect <<3<3<3<3 rolemodel for everyone <3<33<3<3

chibi_rarity_by_akaneayoshinari-d84izo2.

Exactly. :catface:

All hail our role model, the rare princess Rarity!

img-2586756-4-tumblr_mbkgp8mUar1qeos81o1

Edited by 5NightsAtFandoms
  • Brohoof 5

Rarity is so sweet! She just prances around, a cheerful expression on her beautiful face. Her mane bounces around like she just doesn't care. She is the most talented pony in Ponyville. She is always looking out for her friends. I give you Rarity, everypony! FANMADE_Rarity_butterfly.pngimg-3304261-2-Rarity-my-little-pony-frie

• Brohoof 6

Exactly. :catface:

All hail our role model, the rare princess Rarity!

OOH Rarity is so fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3 

chibi_rarity___darling__i__m_fabulous__b

Rarity is so sweet! She just prances around, a cheerful expression on her beautiful face. Her mane bounces around like she just doesn't care. She is the most talented pony in Ponyville. She is always looking out for her friends. I give you Rarity, everypony! 

Rarity is so sweet! She just prances around, a cheerful expression on her beautiful face. Her mane bounces around like she just doesn't care. She is the most talented pony in Ponyville. She is always looking out for her friends. I give you Rarity, everypony! 

She is the most talented pony EVER <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 and most beautiful <3<3<3 lovely sweetie like an angel <3<3 with her divine radiance <3<3<3

rarity_by_vallionshad-d8tkx8a.png

• Brohoof 4

Sweet Celestia, twilight eats more ramen than me. Never thought that was possible.

been seeing that comic but never really read it =)=)=)=)

Though it has Rarity so I might take a look on it sometime, but Spike =/

mlp_fim__rarity_by_kaoticvulpes-d8ea96g.

http://4as.deviantart.com/art/No-Touching-Flash-414169728?q=sort%3Atime%20((touch)%20AND%20(favedbyid%3A24474172))&qo=68

no__stop_touching_me__i_am_a_rarity__by_

• Brohoof 3

Oh, yeah. Im not a big shipper as well. the only one I support is my oc and twilight! ^^

Twilight is good pony, though if she let Rarity to do a little refining on her style she would be lot prettier =)=)=)<3

do_you_like_it_twilight__by_falco9998-d8

• Brohoof 4

Reason number #98 why rarity is the best (dont question the high number) She can be SO relatable when it comes to designing something and all your friends want to change it it feels EXACTLY like that episode we all know the one and most designers (no matter what there designing) can always feel this way.

• Brohoof 2

Reason number #98 why rarity is the best (dont question the high number) She can be SO relatable when it comes to designing something and all your friends want to change it it feels EXACTLY like that episode we all know the one and most designers (no matter what there designing) can always feel this way.

LOOK ITS RARITY =)=)=)<3<3<3

she is happy to see you here on the Fan Club =)=)=)

happy_rarity_by_louiseloo-d7i008j.png

• Brohoof 3

Oh no!  My drawing pad for my computer stopped working properly.  I can no longer Draw digitally 

img-3555737-1-worst-possible-thing.gif

Now I'll have to use traditional media to draw Rarity.

which ain't a bad thing really

post-29440-0-64304600-1440903214_thumb.j

but still though...

• Brohoof 3