Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

@@Obsidian Sky,  Mine looks like this. Just defected like I said. And my Applejack one is 16 inches high.mylittlepony_flutter_rarity_apple1.jpg

They look like build a bear, but can't be because they haven't released Applejack yet!

• Brohoof 4

post-8308-0-66561800-1384115058_zps8a951

Beautiful, Stylish, Fabulous AND evil! What more could you want?
(Thanks Kyoshi for letting everyone use your sigs!)

They look like build a bear, but can't be because they haven't released Applejack yet!

It's a TY beanie. They do ones that are 26 (i think 26) inches tall.

• Brohoof 4

It's a TY beanie. They do ones that are 26 (i think 26) inches tall.

They look quite good! Although have you seen the Twilight and Pinkie beanies? They just look awful!

• Brohoof 4

post-8308-0-66561800-1384115058_zps8a951

Beautiful, Stylish, Fabulous AND evil! What more could you want?
(Thanks Kyoshi for letting everyone use your sigs!)

I like the pinkie one, and the Twilight one looks alright, though i'd prefer it to just be a unicorn. Then I can hug it without ruining the wings.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

I am not very happy! Why? Because I get home today to find my daughter has got her chocolate covered hands all over my beloved build a bear Rarity!

Rarity: "IS THIS MY REWARD FOR DEFENDING EQUESTRIA?!?!?! I RENOUNCE HARMONY!!! I SHALL RISE FROM MY OWN DEATH TO AVENGE MY FABULOSITY WITH ALL THE POWERS OF DARKNESS!!!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqnKBVyP_2I

500px-Rarity_infected_by_dark_magic_by_a

Edited by A.V.
  • Brohoof 6

In this picture we see a beautiful, precious flower. Unrivaled it in its flawless form and loveliness. A true masterpiece, maybe Mother Natures finest work.

flower_by_mewball-d5agbx2.jpg

Also pictured: Some kind of plant that above mentioned Rarity is smelling at.

• Brohoof 4

I don't rant about the way I perceive Rarity (and AJ, for that matter) fans are being treated by this fandom very often, but I just let off some steam in another topic...I'm sick of it, man.

• Brohoof 3

CpYKgl1.png

He who is Positively Obsessed With All Things Rarity!!!

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

I don't rant about the way I perceive Rarity (and AJ, for that matter) fans are being treated by this fandom very often, but I just let off some steam in another topic...I'm sick of it, man.

Sometimes one has to vent... Hay, i should know...

That topic showed me how jaded and distrustful i have become when interacting with the fandom... That is not how i want to be, i just can't help it anymore.  :(

Always expecting some kind of attack, always expecting the next stab in the back... But i guess i have been that for my whole life.

• Brohoof 2

Huh. Got a 250-point warning for "Borderline NSFW Content" (Sexy!Teacher!Anthro!Twilight) from Feld0. Guess I won't be giving Ghostie anymore nosebleeds for the next week or so.

Im down to 25 from my 100 point penalty...  :muffins:

250 is quite the chunk though...

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

*SNIFF!* I DON'T WANNA GET BANNED!!! *SNIFF!*

Awwww... It will be fine!

Here! Rarity will hug you until you feel better!

who_wants_to_hug_a_marshmallow_anyway__b

Edit: Also Phoenix!  :D

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 3

Huh. Got a 250-point warning for "Borderline NSFW Content" (Sexy!Teacher!Anthro!Twilight) from Feld0. Guess I won't be giving Ghostie anymore nosebleeds for the next week or so.

I have 300 at the moment, so no worries :D

(But I will miss the nosebleeds you give me :( )

Sometimes one has to vent... Hay, i should know...

That topic showed me how jaded and distrustful i have become when interacting with the fandom... That is not how i want to be, i just can't help it anymore.  :(

Always expecting some kind of attack, always expecting the next stab in the back... But i guess i have been that for my whole life.

The topic got locked, thankfully - those types of topics asking questions of that nature shouldn't really be allowed, in my opinion. All the discussion found in them can hurt fans and what not.

• Brohoof 4

CpYKgl1.png

"Not everyone who is pretty is necessarily beautiful. For those two to come together is truly a Rarity"

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

I believe this is SFW. If it is NSFW my bad. Rarity is fabulous in this so I had to post it. 

post-22929-0-53150700-1401227720_thumb.png

Edited by Brechard
  • Brohoof 4

Chocolate mane! Some stay dry and others feel the pain

chocolate_rarity_by_reuniclus-d5acxfa.pn

Chocolate is so good...but I dare not eat it, since it's in the likeness of such a magnificent creature :D 

I am not worthy post-20419-0-04796100-1397332999.gif

• Brohoof 5

CpYKgl1.png

-Jacob G. Rosenberg

Signature by @FadedSkies

(edited)

I believe this is SFW. If it is NSFW my bad. Rarity is fabulous in this so I had to post it.

attachicon.gifmane_6_anthro_height_chart_v2_by_ambris-d7fuvzd.png

AJ is 5'10"! Nice, I'll add that to the last of ways she reminds me of my wife!

Edit; sorry if that's off topic.

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 4

thejlmle2_zps98689217.png

:huh:  :toldya:  :smug:  :wat:         Nightmare Night Fan Club        :pout:  :proud:  :please:  :confused:

signature by Scootaloodle